Mommy

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 months of pregnancy

           Dr Yoomi looked at the pregnant woman in front of her and then back to look at the man standing next to her. He is holding onto her bag and at the same time, holding onto her shoulder. She raised her eyebrow at Yoona.

          “May I know who is this?” she asked. Afraid to make assumption like last time. Maybe he is her brother or just a friend.

          “Hello..I am Choi Seunghyun…Yoona’s husband” Seunghyun introduced himself to the doctor.

          The doctor nodded her head and smile. “No wonder..you guys make a great couple..like a match made in heaven and I bet your children would be very good looking too..just like their mom and dad..” Dr Yoomi utter, before she back to look at the files on her hand. “So…Mrs Choi…today, you are scheduled to go for an ultrasound..this could be your last one since you are almost on your due…Mr Choi..can you bring yur wife into the consultation room?”

          Seunghyun nod his head and walk with Yoona into the consultation room. Yoona just follow her husband lead and sigh when he’s like controlling her like a robot. She still can walk by her own and he insist for her to sit on the wheelchair and when she argue with him, he finally let her walk but slowly, one step at one time.

***

          “Triplet?” Seunghyun asked. Couldn’t believe what he heard just now.

          Dr Yoomi looked at the surprised husband but a relaxed wife. “Your wife didn’t tell you?” She asked him.

          “Oh..she did..she did…I forgot about it…” Seunghyun lied and look at Yoona’s face. She remained calm and didn’t say anything at all. They are going to have a triplet and Yoona didn’t tell him anything about it.

          “Here are your babies…they are perfectly fine, well except that one of them were too small…it could happen for triplet..do you want to know the gender of your babie?” she asked.

          “Yes please doctor…” Seunghyun was excited.

          Dr Yoomi focus on the screen as she pressed the ultradound machine to Yoona’s stomach to take better look. “Congratulations…you will have two boys and one girl…”

          Yoona’s and Seunghyun’s eyes were winkled to the news. “Really doctor?” Seunghyun asked.

          Dr Yoomi smile. “Yes, congratulations to you Mr and Mrs Choi..”

          Seunghyun smile as he look at Yoona. She smiled back to him but then when she realize something, she back to show her usual poker face but Seunghyun knew, she did it on purpose, the truth is she is really happy with the news.

          “Thank you honey…” he utter as he kissed Yoona’s forehead. He was really thankful for her.

            Dr Yoomi show her motherly love as she saw the moment in front of her eyes. She can see how much the couple love each other and the babies were so lucky to have them as their parents.

***

          Mrs Choi shed her tears as she finished talking to his son. The family is waiting for her to say something.

          “How is Yoona?”

          “How is Yoona unnie?” both Hyeyeon and Minzy spoke together.

          “Seunghyun said, they just went for an ultrasound check up and Yoona is pregnant with triplets…Yeobo..we are going to get three grandchildren..can you believe that..” Mrs Choi utter.

          Mr Choi nod his head and so Mrs Im.

          “I am sorry for not telling you about Yoona…” Mrs Choi sigh. “I am just afraid that Yoona will left me without let me know anything if I broke my promised…I lost my husband and I don’t want to lose my daughter…” Mrs Im commented.

          “I know..we are sorry here…it was our fault…we broke Yoona’s heart again and again and we separated her from her husband while she’s pregnant…It was our fault..we want to protect our family by sacrificing others happiness..” Mrs Choi utter as she hold onto her friend’s hand.

***   

         Yoona was sleeping when she heard someone come to her room. She knew it was her husband. He comes to her room with his blanket and he slept on the floor facing her. It touched her heart, how he always takes care of her. It’s been one month since he started living with them. She wonders what would happen to the company without their CEO but she never asked him anything.

        Yoona wake up from her sleep when she heard his snores. He must be very tired. She walks to take another blanket from the wardrobe and put it on him. She looks at his face and smile. She was thankful, for this man to come back to her life and now, she knows that she can’t live without him. She wanted to kiss his forehead but her big belly prevent her from doing so.

        “You guys are jealous so you don’t want mommy to kiss daddy right?” she speak to her big belly with a smile. Yoona wanted to stand up but suddenly Seunghyun hold onto her hand. She was shocked.

        “Then let daddy kiss mommy…” he said before he rise from his sleeping position and planted a kiss on Yoona’s lips. “I love you…” he kiss her cheek and her forehead. In the dim room. He still can see her blushed cheek.

        Yoona clear and pretend nothing happen but before she wanted to stand up. She feels her body is being lifted. She yelped a bit. “Aren’t I am too heavy for you?” she asked him.

        Seunghyun put her on the bed. “You are not heavy..” He said then the turn on the table lamp so the room would be brighter.

       “I am fat now…” Yoona speak, unknowingly showing her aegyo.

        Seunghyun smile as he take her hand and kissed them. “No honey,,,you are not fat..you are pregnant…” he said as he look into her eyes. “And I missed you so much…” he said as he look into her eyes.

        “I am sleepy…” Yoona said.

        “Okay…just sleep…” he said and tucked her to bed and stand up but then he can feel Yoona’s hand on his arm.

        “O-oppa…you can sleep here…” Yoona said. It’s been so long since she called him oppa.

        “Really? Am I not disturbing you?” he asked.

        “if you sleep on the floor, you will be freezing to death in the morning…”

        “Okay…that could happen..I don’t want to die without looking at our triplets face…”he said.

        “It was a joke…I didn’t mean that…” Yoona utter slowly.

         Seunghyun smile. “It was a joke too…I don’t want to die yet and I am going to live with you forever and ever and ever..”he said as he take his place next to her. “Let’s sleep..” he said as he bring her to his embrace and turn off the light.

         Yoona smile and make herself comfortable. It's been so long since the last time she slept in his husband embrace. She missed him. So much!

***

          “You want yoghurt?” Seunghyun asked.

          “No…”

          “Toast?”

          Yoona shake her head.

          “Cereal and Milk?” he asked again.

          “I want an omelette..” she said.

          “Okay…I will make an omelette for you..” Seunghyun rushed to the kitchen to make an omelette for his wife.

          Yoona smile then she back to drink her milk, without realizing the look Taeyeon and Wooyoung is giving her.

          “Since when she’s started to be this lovey-dovey with her husband?” Woooyung whisper to Taeyeon.

          “I don’t know, but last night…I saw Seunghyun went to sleep in Yoona’s room…” Taeyeon answered.

          “Do you think they ‘did’ it?” he asked.

          Taeyeon looked at her husband and pinched him. “Oppa…she’s pregnant..nine months and doing ‘It’ would harming their baby…”

          “What’s wrong unnie?” Yoona asked Taeyeon.

          “Nothing…your oppa doesn’t want to go to work today…” Taeyeon answered without feeling guilty at all.

          “Here is your omelette…” Seunghyun come from the kitchen.

          “Mayonaise?” she asked him.

          “Ok..I’ll get it for you..” he replied and back to the kitchen.

          “They definitely ‘did’ it…” Woooyung speak again and Taeyeon pinched him once again.

          “Shut up or they’ll hear us…” she whisper to her husband and look at Seunghyun coming from the kitchen with her mayo.

          “I want orange juice…” Yoona mutter.

          “I’ll get it for you…” Seunghyun went to kitchen.

***

          “The babies said they want ice-cream…” She speak the day they went out for baby shopping.

          “Ice cream? Okay…I’ll buy your ice-cream…” he let her sit on the chair and run to one of the convenience store in the mall and bought her favourite flavour.

          When he came back and gave her the ice-cream, she frowned.

          “Why? This is your favourite..Mint Chocholate chip..”

          “I can’t stand it anymore…I like something sweet…like chocholate?” she speak.

          “Okay..I’ll get you something chocholatey…” Seunghyun rushed back to the convenience store.

          A few minutes later, he came back with chocholate ice-cream and gave it to his wife.

          “I change my mind…I want to eat vanilla flavour…”

          Seunghyun exhale then he smile. “Okay…”

          “No..never mind..I don’t feel like eating it anymore…you eat it...” she handed him the ice-cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter