Kiss and Date

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun open his eye lid. He look at the clock at the side of table. It’s 7 am. He stretch his hand and feel something soft next to him. He look to the side where Yoona is sleeping. Yoona was not there but there were her Rilakuma and the sticky note stuck on the Rilakuma forehead. He take the note and read them and smile.

         Don’t freak out...I just went out for a morning jog.

         He shuffled his messy hair and put back the sticky note on the Rilakuma and was about to leave the bed when he got an idea. Back to hold the Rilakuma with a scheming smile on his face.

On the other hand...

         Yoona almost completed her second round of jog along the neighbourhood. Along the way. She saw so many couple and would never expect that the neighbourhood is specially for someone that is married. Yoona saw Sooyoung and Siwon drove from their home to work and she saw Jaejoong kissed Tiffany’s forehead and her stomach before he leave to work. Sunny keep reminding her husband to eat the food that she pack. But Yoona didn’t see Hyoyeon or Hyukjae along the way. She continue until she reach the front gate of her house and saw Seunghyun at the porch. He is cleaning his car. He only wear a casual cloth and was enjoying doing that.

         Seunghyun look up when he saw Yoona is coming. She is complete with her training suit and she looks y in them especially her damp forehead because of the sweating. Seunghyun immediately brushed his naughty mind about how she look and he stand up to welcome her.

         “Where have you gone?” he ask with serious face. He pretend to be serious and Yoona look at him.

         “I left you a note..didn’t you see it?” she ask and he didn’t reply to her. “I went for a jog...can’t you see what am I doing...” she rolled her eyes and look at him. “You are not going to work today?”

         “No...” he said and she look at him.

         “Why?”

         “I want to take care of my wife...I don’t want her to sneak out of the house again...” he said and heard she sigh.

         “Look...I already explain about what happen last night right and I already apologize to you...” she speak with her serious intonation.

         “and I said if you want me to accept your apology you must sleep with me...isn’t that clear to you?” he answer her and try to hide his smile.

         “I sleep with you already in the room...what’s more do you want?” she ask. Not satisfied with his answer.

         Seunghyun chuckled and he put down the small pail in his hand and take few step towards the wife. She didn’t move and just stood there. “What I mean is..sleeping with me...you and me, consume our marriage not you just sleeping next to me...” he whisper and caressed her cheek. “You want to make up my last night request to this morning? I am more than ready for that...” he whisper and look at the way she slowly turn red. He is head over heel for this girl already and he like that. She look very beautiful but he already know what will happen as she pushed him.

         “Byuntae...” she called him and his eye is wide open.

         “Let me show you what is byuntae...” he said and Yoona take the chance to run. They play chasing around his car and she stick her tongue at him.

         “Catch me if you can...” she and saw he smirked.

         “If I catch you now, I’ll bring you straight to our room baby...” he said in a threatening tone and they move in circle around the car.

          Yoona was laughing when he can’t catch her and she saw the hose nearby and take it and sprayed the water at him. “This is my present for a byuntae like you...” she laugh again and run when he take the pail of water with the bubble that he use to clean his car and he throw it at her and it hit her back.

          Yoona mouth is open. “You ruin my favourite clothes...”she said when half of her back is wet because of the water and she sprayed back the water at him but Seunghyun use the chance to move to her and Yoona run before she climb onto the roof of his car.

         “Yah...what are you doing..it was slippery up there..you will fall down..come here...” he called for her and saw she shake her head. The car was not cleaned well yet and the bubble from the detergent was still there.

         “No...if I come down you will bully me...” she speak and Seunghyun sigh.

         “I promise I won’t do that...it’s dangerous up there...”he said and she smile.

         “I won’t believe in you...”

         “Im Yoona...stop being childish..come down please...” he try to reach for her but she take a few step away from him.

         “I am not childish...”she put her hand over her waist. He called her childish. He is the childish one. Make an impossible request over a small thing.

         “If you are not childish then you should come down from my car roof...our neighbour may see you...” he said. This is a new Im Yoona. very stubborn and now, he know what is his father in-law talked about from before. He has to be patient with her but then he saw she move before her step become unstable because it was slippery and she was about to fall.

         “Im Yoona!!!!!” Seunghyun yelled his lungs out when he saw that the girl slipped from the car roof. He rushed forward  to hold her and luckily he caught her before she fall. She almost give him heart attack.

         Yoona also was in shocked. She swallow her saliva and thank god, he managed to save her or else she would end up with a broken leg or injured head but then she look at his tense face. Looks like he is angry at her. “I am sorry...” she mutter.

        “Look at what you have done...”he said and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter