The Typhoon

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yoona wake up to the feeling of someone caressing her hair and touching her face. The moment she opens her eyes, she saw Seunghyun is staring at her face. His hand caressing her hair. She saw him flashing his smile. Nowadays, Choi Seunghyun that used to be so cold towards her is like a smiling angel. Always give her his smile. Like all the time.

         “Good morning..”he whisper, continue staring at her face.

         “Morning?” she asked. Confused. “Did I slept that long?” she questioned him.

         “No..I am just joking..It almost 5pm..you slept all day and haven’t eaten your lunch yet..aren’t you hungry?” he ask as his hand is still playing with her locks.

         Yoona slowly rise from her sleep. After he mention about lunch, she suddenly feels hungry. “Did you cook something for me?” she ask him.

         “Do I have to?” he questioned her back. Raising his eyebrow.

         Yoona sigh. “You should cook something for me too..” she pouted. Sulking without she notice it.

         “Why should I do that?” he still want to .

         “Because I am yor w-...” she stop as she turn her gaze somewhere else.

         “Because you are my what?” he asked. Smiling.

         “Because I’m hungry..”she answer as she kicks the cover off her body and ready to stand up but he pulled her body into his embrace as he hugs her from behind.

         “I’ve already made a reservation at your favourite restaurant..”he mention as he put his chin on her clothed shoulder.

         “You did?” she asks him for confirmation.

         “Hmm...go and get shower then we are ready to go..”he whisper as his lips moves to her neck slowly.

         Yoona try to resist him eventhough she loved the way he is talking and kissing her. “I-I need to go shower..” she whisper to him.

         Seunghyun was shocked at her response. She is not angry or yelling at him but she is whispering to him. Is it a good progress in their relationship? He slowly release her body and saw her stand up and disappear into the bathroom. He smile.

***

         Yoona is wearing that dress. The dress that he bought for her when they went to Copacabana for their honeymoon. He chose the dress himself and he likes the fact that Yoona is wearing that dress again.

         “You are wearing my dress?” he whisper as he snake his hand on her waist while they were walking towards their reserved table.

         “Your dress?” she turns to look at him. “Since when you are wearing dress too?” she and saw her husband smile.

         Both of them were happily eating their dinner and converse about something when someone come to their table.

“Hey Seunghyun darling!” they heard that voice.

         Yoona locked her gaze at the woman that called her husband, ‘darling’. Jiyeon! She gritted her lips and hold her fist! What does this woman want? All of sudden appear  in front of them. Seunghyun notice Yoona’s death glare at Jiyeon’s face.

         “Oh sorry..hey Yoona..you are here too?” Jiyeon pretend like she didn’t notice Yoona from before. Without shame, she pulled a chair and sit next to Seunghyun. “It’s been a while since we saw each other right Yoona?” she smile at Yoona.

         “Yeah..it’s been a while..” Yoona answer back without feeling.

         “So Seunghyun? have you thought about that?” Jiyeon suddenly asked.

         Yoona look at Seunghyun before she turn to look at Jiyeon. Did they already know each other? And what they are talking about?

         “Please respect us Jiyeon..we are having our dinner..” Seunghyun answer non-chalantly. Not interested in what she is asking him.

         “Oh okay..then, can we meet again after your dinner..last night place?” Jiyeon asked flirtily.

         Seunghyun look at Yoona. She is staring at him. It’s hard to read her face. She looks so serious. She looks so cold. As cold as Iced but her eyes is like piercing into his heart.

         “Last night?” finally Yoona’s voice can be heard. He looks at her, she is questioning Jiyeon not him because she is looking at Jiyeon’s face.

         “Yeah..we met last night..at club..aren’t we darling?” Jiyeon laugh.

         Yoona then suddenly smashed the fork in her hand onto the table and Seunghyun was shocked but Jiyeon just pretend like she is not at fault. Yoona wipe using the napkin on her lap and grab her purse before she pushed her chair and stand up.

         “Yoona!” Seunghyun called her name right after he saw she is ready to to left him. He was about to chase Yoona when Jiyeon hold onto his hand.

         “Let her go!” she said to Seunghyun.

         Seunghyun immediately pulled his hand from Jiyeon’s. “Mind your own bussiness!” he warn Jiyeon before he left to follow his wife. On the other hand, Jiyeon wasn’t affected at all. Instead, she is smiling in victory while hugging herself when she saw Yoona is leaving her husband behind and Seunghyun try very hard to follow his wife.

***

         “Yoona..stop..” Seunghyun called for her when Yoona is already at the road side. She is try to stop a taxi. She is ingnoring him. “Please listen to me..” he mention as he hold onto her hand.

         “Why are you here? I don’t want to disturb you and Jiyeon..just go back in..go with her, like what you did last night!” she answers back. Her voice is serious.

         “It was coincidence..I didn’t know that I am going to meet her there..” he mention. “Please..let me explain about this..” he beg her as he hold onto her hand.

         Yoona was quiet, she is not answering to him. They stand there for like two two seconds without saying anything. Then slowly she turn to look at him. “What is it?” she asked. “The thing that you want to explain..” she asked him.

         “Let’s get into the car first..can we?” he look into her eyes.

         Yoona look away for a second before she release herself from his grip and start to move towards their car. Seunghyun sigh as he went to follow Yoona and both of them get into the car.

         However, both of them were not saying anything to each other until they reach their home. Yoona hug her own body and it seems like both of them do not have any feeling to get out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter