Our Favourite

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our Favourite

Yoona walk towards the ice cream stall, Leaving Seunghyun behind her. She look at the ice cream and pouted when there is nothing that she want to eat there. A moment later, Seunghyun also come to the stall.

         “You want ice cream?” he ask. Looking at her face.

         “Aniyo..I am just looking around...” she said and once again leave him.

         He smile looking at her and went to catch her. He hold onto her hand but Yoona just ignore him. She didn’t pulled her hand either. Seunghyun look at her small and thin hand. “You were so thin..you should eat more...” suddenly he commented.

         Yoona didn’t say anything. She only listen to him and was lost in her own thought until Seunghyun drag her towards one of the ice cream shop. They went in there and he make her sit down on the chair before he take his seat in front of her. Smiling.

         “What are we doing here?” she ask him.

         He look at her face. “We are going to eat ice-cream baby, isn’t that why you look at the ice cream stall earlier right?” he tell her still with his smile. If anyone can see him, they would not believe their eyes. He is always smiling these few days. He can’t help it but to feel happy when he is just with her.

         Yoona didn’t say anything as she look around the shop. There were not so many people and it was a bit comfortable for her. Who knows, suddenly she might bump into someone that she know and she don’t want that to happen. A bowl of ice cream is being put on the table in front of her and she look at it. Her eyes is dazzling in instant. Mint chocholate chip. Her favourite. Yoona then lift her face to look at her husband. How did he knew that she likes Mint Chocholate Chip ice ceam?

         “When did you order this?” she asked him a different question.

         “Just now, when you are too busy with your own thought...” he answer as he can see her mood is being lifted up with that single ice-cream. Interesting. “ You don’t want to ask why I order this?” he asked her and waiting for her response.

         “Because you like this ice cream?” she ask him and saw him shake his head. “Then why did you order this?” she ask him again.

         “Because my wife likes it...” he said and Yoona was left in silence.

          ‘He knew it.’ She whisper in her mind but she didn’t say anything as she start to take her spoon and savor the taste of her favourite ice-cream. It melted in and it always make her happy and forget about her problem when she ate the ice-cream. Yuri introduced her to that ice-cream flavour. At that time, she was not fond with ice cream and only eat them once in a while but somehow the mint chocholate chip brought a new sensation where she gradually forgots about her problem when she eat them and since then, it has been her favourite.

          Yoona eyes then look at Seunghyun as he is not eating his portion of the ice-cream. He order a big bowl and seeing two spoon in the bowl. She already know that he is going to share it with her.

         “Why are you not eating the ice cream?” she asked a question as her gaze fall on his face.

         “I feel full only looking at you..” he said before he added. “and you seem don’t want to know what flavour of ice cream I like...”he said and she look at him.

         “Oh..I do I have to ask?” she ask without intonation and saw him take a deep breath.

         “Okay..never mind, I guess you really don’t want to know about it...” he said as he start to eat the ice cream after that.

           Yoona gaze is still on her husband face. She look at his eyes. His nose and his lips when he is eating but he seems like he don’t really like it. “You don’t really like mint flavour isn’t it?” she ask as she raised her eyebrow at him.

           “I am not fond of it like you...” he said as he realize that her gaze is still on his face and he likes it.

            “Then why did you eat this?” she ask another question.

            “Because my wife loves it...” he said and she was stunned. The second time he answer her like that. He saw her cheek that start to blush a crimson color and saw she try hard to hide it by continue eating her ice-cream. He won’t regret this. He will win Yoona’s heart and gradually will put himself inside her as well, the day will come for that moment bound to happen.

         After the ice cream date. They went out of the shop and Seunghyun linked their hand together. Yoona did not refuse him and just follow his step as her eyes is busy browsing along the street. Looking at people and the small stall that sell so many cute things. Both of them were quiet and Yoona feel awkward being that way.

         “What ice-cream flavour do you like?” suddenly she open to talk about their ice- cream topic. It is the most safest and reasonable topic that she can think at the moment.

         Seunghyun look at Yoona. He smile. He thought she won’t ask him that question. “What do you think?” he ask her back.

         “I don’t know...do man like ice-cream too? Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter