The Truth

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It’s been three weeks since Yoona left and it’s been three week since the news of his engagement with Bom become silent. No one is talking about them anymore. Bom is staying at Yoona’s and Seunghyun’s house because she insist on staying there for her own safety but Seunghyun himself rarely come back to the house.

          Whenever he come into the house, all he can see around him is Yoona. He is not himself anymore. His work is always having problem and he rarely showed up in any meeting and Hyeyeon always need to replace him.

          They were worried of him but at the same time, they knew that he becomes like that because of Yoona. They tried to search for Yoona but they can’t find her.

          Then one day, When Seunghyun was home to change his clothes, he found out, Park Bom fainted. Seunghyun thought something is going to happen to her pregnancy so he bring her to the hospital and he was shocked when the doctor inform him that she’s not pregnant.

          “What do you mean she’s not pregnant?”Seunghyun was shocked when he asked about what happened to Park Bom.

          “She’s not pregnant Choi Seunghyun-shii... and from what we can see, she is overdosed of sleeping pills and that’s why she fainted..do you know why she takes sleeping pill?” the doctor asked.

          Seunghyun was dumbfounded. So, all this time, Bom is lying to him and the rest of his family. “Are you sure doctor? Because she said she’s pregnant and..” he can’t continue.

          The doctor smile. “We already checked and If you want..we can do another check up..but I can assure you..she’s not pregnant...”

          Seunghyun nod his head. “Thank you doctor...if that’s what you said...then I already got the answer..”

          Seunghyun come into the room and he saw Park Bom is still sleeping. Hie chest was filled with anger but at the moment. He got a call from Taeyang.

          “Where? Arasso I’ll go there...” he ended the call then, he heard someone pushed the door open. It was Chaerin.

          “Oppa..what happened to Bom unnie? Is she alright?” Chaerin asked.

          Seunghyun looked at Chaerin face. His heart also started to doubt Chaerin. Is she also part of Bom’s plan?

          “Oppa...” Chaerin called for him.

          “Oh..she’s overdosed...sleeping pills...”

          “Overdosed?” Chaerin was shocked. ‘But Bom unnie is pregnant? Then what if...’ She looked at Seunghyun and she can see his serious expression. Like he is not worried at all.

          “You take care of her...I have to go somewhere else..” Seunghyun said and left without even looking at Chaerin or Park Bom.

***

          “This is the evidence...” Yonghwa put the CD on the table.

          “What evidence?” Seunghyun asked.

          “The night of the incident..Bom was there waiting for you in the restaurant, the night we met before I flew to Busan..”Yonghwa explained. “I got this CCTV video from the manager of this hotel, he’s one of my friend..Bom was seen together with Jiyeon a few minutes before she went into your room...”

          “Then, last night, I happened to met with Jiyeon in the night club...she was drunk and we talked and she confessed that she planned all those because she wanted to revenge you for rejecting her and she wanted to revenge Yoona for always get in her way...Tiffany was also there and she recorded Jiyeon’s video...” Jaejoong turns to

          “Park Jiyeon? Do you think what Jiyeon said can be trusted?” Seunghyun asked.

          “Yes and for your information, I got another interesting fact about Jiyeon and Bom...” Taeyang finally speak. “Jiyeon lived with Park Bom...they were housemates and right now, Jiyeon is still living there..Park Bom’s apartment..”

          Seunghyun held his breath. So all this happened because of Jiyeon? And Park Bom is becoming Jiyeon’s ally just because he rejected her love and choose Yoona.

          “What are you going to do now Seunghyun-ah?” Taeyang asked. He and Yuri was worried about Yoona and they can feel there’s something wrong with the incident and they decided to find the truth and now, they got the answer and it’s up to Seunghyun decision to choose what he wanted to do.

          “I’ll make Bom confessed about this plan before I am going to report them to the police..”

          “Then how about her pregnancy?” Taeyang asked.

           Seunghyun chuckled at the question. “ I was stupid and for your information, I just got back from hospital..Bom fainted and the doctor said, she’s overdosed of sleeping pills...she’s overdosed and she’s not pregnant...” Seunghyun confessed.

          “You mean she lied to us? She lied so that she can be with you?” Jaejoong asked. Couldn’t believe it.

          “Yes and I was so stupid for believing in her and...oh god...I feel sorry for Yoona...she suffered a lot because of me...” Seunghyun almost choked on his tears when he remember what had happened.

           Taeyang patted on his shoulder. “It’s not your fault..you also was trapped...but I think, you should talk to Sehun for another confirmation..Yuri said, she overheard Sehun and Minzy talked about Yoona....”

          “Talked about what?"Seunghyun asked.

          "

Bom is not pregnant but your wife is pregnant...that’s what Yuri suspected but she don’t know if it’s true or not...you should ask Sehun and find the truth..” Taeyang speak and Seunghyun sigh.

           ‘Is it true? Yoona is pregnant? So all this time, he abandoned his pregnant wife and choose to take ‘responsibility’ of Bom for her fake pregnancy.

           Upon Yonghwa’s and Jaejoong advice, Seunghyun decided to reported Jiyeon’s cases to the police and sue her for damaging the image of his marriage and for harming the company and his family but He will take it slow. He need to talked to Bom and made her confessed her wrong doing. If she’s not doing so. He will drag both Jiyeon and Park Bom to court.

***

          When Seunghyun reached home. He saw Chaerin’s car also there. It means that Park Bom is already discharged from hospital.

          He got into the house and he saw Park Bom and Chaerin is sitting on the sofa.

          “Oppa...you are back?” Chaerin asked and stand up.

          “Chaerin..leave us alone..I need to talk to her...”

          “Oppa...take it slow...she’s not well..”

          “She’s overdosed...she’s not sick..” Seunghyun utter with coldness and Chaerin and Bom looked at each other.

          Chaerin then slowly take her purse and car key before she left Seunghyun and Bom in the living room. Right after Chaerin left, Seunghyun loosed his tie and sit on the couch opposite of Bom.

          “Do you know Park Jiyeon?” suddenly Seunghyun asked.

          Bom was shocked. He tried to hide her shocked face. “W-Who..P-Park Jiyeon? Who’s that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter