My Forgiveness

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment she arrive at the club. The smell of cigaretess and liquor was all around the place. Yoona only wear a pair of jeans with tank top. She never wear those kind of clothes before. Especially when she come to club. She has been partying and enjoy clubbing since she enter the college and this is the firt time she feel her leg was very heavy to step into the club.

         Yoona come here with only one reason, to fulfilled her promise to Jonghyun and most importantly to END their relationship. She never serious about him but since Jonghyun was stubborn, she has to do so. Yoona ignore the look that the men is givign her when she walk passed them. She is used to that already. Her eyes lingering trough the club and she spotted Jonghyun dancing with a girl on the dance floor. They were touching each other and she was disgusted looking at that. She never feel that way but this is the first.

         Yoona start to think, what if she really is in love with Jonghyun and looking at his behavior right now, she know that Jonghyun has slept with so many girl. ‘Is this what seunghyun think when he saw me clubbing?’ Yoona start to regret herself. Looks like she really left a bad impression on Seunghyun and she wonder if there anything that she can do to erase those.

         Jonghyun eyes become bright when he saw someone walking towards him. He left his partner on dance floor and walk to her. “Baby...I know you will come...” he was about to kissed her cheek but Yoona dodged his kiss.

         Yoona sigh. “I will not be long here...I just want to clear all of this...” She can’t finished when her hand is being pulled by Jonghyun.

         “What’s with the rush....I am gonna introduce you to my bandmate...” Jonghyun pulled her hand towards a group of man on the table. “Guys...please met with the rich goddess of the club, my girlfriend Im Yoona...”Jonghyun pushed her towards them and Yoona glare at Jonghyun. He has no respect for her.

         “Hi...I am Yonghwa...I’ve seen you in the paper...your wedding with the famous businessman Choi Seunghyun....” the man introduce himself. He was handsome. All of Jonghyun friends were handsome.

         “I thought that you were in love with your husband but never knew that you actually in love with Jonghyun-hyung...” another one speak and he look at Yoona. “By the way, I am Minhyuk and the quiet one is Jungshin...”

         “Nice to meet all of you but this is not the reason I come here...” Yoona speak and she turn to look at Jonghyun. “We have to talk..in private...”

         “Oh come on baby...they were my friends..they won’t mind listening to us..right?” Jonghyun speak to Yonghwa and he just shrugged his shoulder.

         “Well, if you insist that...stop looking for me and this is the last time we are going to see each other...” Yoona utter it calmly and Jonghyun was shocked.

         “What are you talking about?” He gripped her wrist really hard and Yoona flinch with the sudden pain.

         “Easy man..don’t be too harsh to woman...” Yonghwa interrupted and Jonghyun stop from gripping her wrist.

         Yoona want to say thank you to Yonghwa but she can’t open insted she back to look at Jonghyun. “This is over..I just come here to fulfilled my promise and to end this ridiculous relationship...” she once again speak.

         Jonghyun laugh and he shake his head. “You wanna break up with me? why? Because of your husband?”

         “Yes, the first reason that I want to end this is because I am married now and I have a husband and the second is, we were never a couple...I am sorry but I don’t love you and never love you so I just want to make clear that our relationship is over...we were never a lover...” she added.

         “Yoona....I am not going to allow this to happen? did he force you to say this to me?” Jonghyun ask.

         “No in fact, he don’t know anything about me being here and I was disgusted with myself for coming here...” she sigh. “I am sorry Jonghyun but you and I are not meant to be together...please forget about me and find someone better than me..” she finally make her end speech and was about to turn around until Jonghyun grab her arm.

         “No...I am not letting you go...you are mine..only mine...”Jonghyun ranted.

         “I AM MARRIED FOR GODSAKE!!!” She scream at him and the people nearby turn to look at him.

         “Hey Jonghyun..I think you should let h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter