The Last Chance

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun push the door to Yoona’s room. He look around the empty room. Yoona wasn’t very feminine like his sister Hyeyeon. It seems she love simplicity and he can tell from the decoration of the room. He walk to her wardrobe and open them. There hanging her dresses. He smile when his eye caught one of the dress. His hand touch the red dress. A racy one. That was the dress that she wear during their ‘first meeting’. The first meeting that leave him a bad impression about her. He shake his head and close the door of the wardrobe and walk to her bed. He look on bedside table. There were only one picture of her. The picture of her poses along her car. He take the picture and caress her face. She is smiling brightly to the camera, if she is always smiling like that to him.

         “Seunghyun-ah....” Mrs Im come into the room with a bundle of photo album. She smile when looking at him gazing at the picture of his wife. She slowly went to sit at the couch in Yoona’s room.

         Seunghyun put down the frame on the table and went to follow his mother in-law and take a sit next to her. “What is this omonim?” he ask.

         “The photo album of Yoona...” she smile and open one of them.“This is the picture where I am still pregnant with her...” she show the old picture of them. It show the young Mrs Im with her big belly and she looks a lot like Yoona.

         “I know what you thinking...Yoona resemble me a lot but she is more in a prettier form since her father is a good looking one...” she laugh and Seunghyun smile. He come to pay the mother in-law a visit but of course with something in his mind. He want find out something about Yoona. Looks like the mother in-law really understand what he want.

         He look at the picture and flipped to another page. It was him. “Is this me?” he ask. Recognize the little boy in the picture and the were his parents too. It really is them. he has the same picture in his collection.

         “Yes, That was you...You were celebrating your fourth birthday at that time meanwhile, your wife is still inside me...” Mrs Im laugh and point at her belly.

         He was celebrating his fourth birthday and already learn  a lot about the real life while Yoona is still in her mother’s womb and 24 years later. They were a married couple.

         “I remember at that time, you always ask me, when my baby is going to come out because you said, you want to marry her...”she laugh. “We never knew that it’s going to be real and you and Yoona finally got married...” she smile to herself. Happy with the old time of them being together.

         Seunghyun just listen to his mother in-law. He take a look at the picture. Picture of them. Two family but Yoona is still in the womb. “How was Yoona when you pregnant with her?”

         “It was fine, I don’t have any problem while pregnant with her but she was rather passive and we were worried about that but she was born healthy...”

         “Omonim...tell me about Yoona...I don’t know anything about her past...how is she when she was at school, her childhood and maybe her friends...”

         “She don’t tell you anything about her?”

Mrs Im look at Seunghyun shaking his head while smiling bitterly. “Did Yoona cause you any problem?” she ask. Worried because Seunghyun was very serious when he ask about that.

         “No..it’s not Yoona but me...” he sigh before he start to open up about his plan to hide her rilakuma and Yoona start to boycotting him after that.

         “Aigoo..our Yoona is very stubborn, that was her personality that we can’t change at all but she used to be very sweet child...” the mother in-law begin.

         “Used to be?”

         “Hmm...she is the best for both of us since she is our only child but we want her to be independent and she was sent to a private boarding school at the age of 10 years old...”

          Seunghyun look at the mother in-law face. Eager to know more and she continue. “We know that our decision was a bit harsh but we want Yoona to grow up into a mature and responsible child...” she open the picture where there is Yoona with her school uniform. She was very young. So small and look as fragile as a thin glass that would break anytime.

         “There Yoona met with her two unnie...she call them as first unnie and second unnie...” she show the picture of them with Yoona. There were three of them and Yoona is the smallest in between them. “The first unnie is Kwon Boa and the second unnie is Kim Taeyeon...both of them take care of Yoona like she is their own family members and Yoona love them so much...Yoona said she would follow her unnie no matter where they go...”

         “Where is her unnies right now?”

         “Her first unnie, was sent to hospital all of sudden..we don’t know what is the reason and that time, Yoona was at her second year of high school...she was in shocked..we were worried about her since she always skip class to visit her unnie and to avoid from her doing that...we send her first unnie to abroad for the treatment and her second unnie went there to follow her first unnie since they were cousin...Yoona know about that and she drop from school all of sudden...” she stop and shake her head.

         “Dropped from school?” Seunghyun was surprise to hear that. Im Yoona dropped from school? This is something that he never knew.

         “One year only and we enrolled her back into a public high school and she graduated from the school...”

         “But didn’t she missed so many lesson for the one year when she dropped from school? How did she managed that?”

         “Maybe she look very stubborn but she is good in academic, when she was in boarding school, she always on top of the school and dropped from school for one year is not a big problem for her, that’s what she said but still at first, we try to convinced her to repeat the year that she missed but she refuse to do so and continue with the lesson and she got a principal list during the graduation ceremony, we were happy for that but that’s where she start to change a lot..she is not th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter