Dream

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was looking at her drawing near their balcony when Seunghyun enter their room. He walk to his wife and hugs her from behind. Inhaling her sweet scent. Yoona rest her head on her husband chest and let him hug her tighter.

         “I have good news for you..” suddenly he whisper near her ears.

         “What good news?” Yoona tilted her head a bit so that she can look at his face. She saw her husband smiling face.

         “I’ve found a place for you to be part-time intern..”

         Yoona released herself from his hug and face Seunghyun. “Part time intern? For what?”, she ask him. Curious.

         “For this...” he take the drawing from her hand and look at it once again.

         “Really? You found it?” she ask with a smile. She was happy to hear about that.

         “Hmm...my friend, he is looking for an intern and I ask his favour to let you be the intern...but a bit special, as a part-timer...” he grinned.

         “Can intern be a part-timer too?” she ask him with her smile. Her husband is definitely something.

         “Well, only for Choi Seunghyun’s wife...not someone else...” he said with a meaningful smile.

         “Arasso...I knew it..thank you oppa...” she smile at him.

         Seunghyun then hugs her waist. “Only thank you? No reward for me?” he ask her.

         Yoona smile and she tip-toed to give him a kiss but Seunghyun dodged her kiss.

         “You said you want a reward...”Yoona pouted.

         “I want a ‘bigger’ and ‘better’ rewards...”he said with his smirked.

         “What do you mean?” Yoona ask him, pretend she didn’t know eventhough she can understand what does he mean by ‘bigger’ and ‘better’.

         “You will know soon...” he said as he pulled her hand back into their room and close the door of the balcony. Then he turn to look at her before he take the drawing book from her hand and put it down onto the bedside table and slowly approach her while ing his shirt.

         “Oppa?” Yoona look at him with a nervous feeling. She understand what he wants but she don’t know how to react to him. Is she supposed to be bold like him or just stay there?

         “You are so unromantic baby...at this moment..you are supposed to come to me, seduced me and kiss me and...” he can’t continue as he sigh. Seunghyun slowly sit on the bed.

         “Why should I do that?” Yoona asked him with a pouted.

         “Well, in the movie, when a man say about ‘reward’, the girl will understand and she will make her move to give her man that ‘reward’...” he speak as he look at his wife again.

         “This isn’t movie...” Yoona pouted becomes longer. She then sit next to him on the bed.

         Seunghyun smile. “Yes..this isn’t movie..this is real, you are my wife and you should know better what I want...” he speak as he caressed her cheek.

         “Well..maybe a bit..”she grinned.

         “Then show me...”he whisper.

         Suddenly Yoona feel something different with his word. Like she is in control. She suddenly want to show her bold side to him as her hand continue to ed his shirt.

         Seughyun raised his eyebrow looking at his wife action. He only look at her before Yoona planted a kiss at the crook of his neck.

         “Where do you want me to kiss you?” she whisper at him.

         Seunghyun smile before he put his hand on her waist and sank onto their comfy bed.

***

         “Welcome to JQ Fashion Mrs Choi..”

         “Oh..just call me Yoona..I’ll be more comfortable that way...” Yoona smile at the woman.

         “Okay..Yoona-shii...I’ll show you, your table..please come with me...”

         Then, Yoona was introduced to several workers there. She was introduced as part-time intern and many worker keep asking about that ‘part-timer’ term but the woman remind them not to ask anything and in the end, they just remain quiet. They knew Yoona as the heir of IMC but they were confused, why did she want to be intern at a fashion company.

         Yoona smile looking at her table. She has been dreaming to do something that she likes and this is her time. She was thankful to her husband for giving her that chance. Remembering her husband makes Yoona smile from ear to ear. That was so not her yesterday. They way she become bold and take control of their ‘love session’ was something new and never happened before but Seunghyun said, he like it and he wants her to do ‘it’ more. What a ert husband she have. She smile while shaking her head.

         “Is there something funny?” the woman suddenly ask Yoona.

         “Oh...nothing...” she smile at the woman.

         “Okay..make yourself comfortable here...If you need anything you can directly ask from me..”

         “Sure...” Yoona smile while nodding her head.

***

          Its been two months since Yoona start being an intern and also take over the CEO post at IMC. She was grateful to be given such chance. Seunghyun helps her a lot at IMC since his sister, Hyeyeon take over Seunghyun’s position at Choi Corporation.

          Yoona’s relationship with Seunghyun become better. They always spend their time together and currently, they are working on one project. They want to release new brand under Yoona’s name. Yoona will be the main designer while she will be help by others, but the project is still in plan. They were still working on that before it is being presented to the main board at IMC.

          Seunghyun smile when he enter Yoona’s office. She was reading a document at her table. There were bundle of them. He smile as he approach her. Kissing her temple before he went to have a sit the couch there.

          “So..how’s work?” Seunghyun ask.

           Yoona pouted as she put down the file on her hand onto the table. “It was tiring...” she sigh.

           Seunghyun just smile. “ There is no easy work in this world baby...everything is difficult and tiring...”

           Yoona stand up to approach her husband. “Oppa...can you do me a favor?” she ask as she sit on his lap.

           Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. Yoona was becoming more bold this few days. He raised his hand and wrapped around her waist.

          “Do I get ‘rewards’ if I do your favor?” he ask with his smirk.

`        “You always want ‘rewards’...” Yoona pouted and pushed his chest but Seunghyun tighten his hug on her waist.

         “Of course...is there anyone out there want to do something without any rewards?” he ask her back.

         “There is..” she replied back.

         “Who?” he asked her and saw how she gritted her lips.

         “Arasso...okay just this one time, what is your favour?” he finally admit to his defeat and Yoona smile as she kissed his cheek.

         “Thank you oppa...you are the best husband in this world..” she chanted happily.

         “Of course I am...do you have any other husband aside from me?” he is still teasing.

         “Oppa!” Yoona hit his chest and they laugh together.

***

         “Eh? Yoona-shii?..you still here? When are you going back? Didn’t you say that you have meeting today?” Mrs Lee ask the moment she saw Yoona at her table. Concentrating on her drawing.

         “My husband will attend the meeting on behalf of me..” she smile.

         “Oh..lucky you..by the way, tomorrow..we have new intern designer to replace Jenny..you know that Jenny quit..right?” Mrs Lee inform Yoona.

         “Oh really..that’s cool..is she someone I know?” Yoona ask.

         “Hmm...not sure..but I think she’s from the same college as you New Seoul College..that’s where you studied right?”

         “Oh..how coincidence..she could be my coursemate..what’s her name?”

         “hmm..let me check her profile..her name is Park Jiyeon..”

         “Oh!” Yoona was dumbfounded for a while the moment she heard that name. “Park Jiyeon?” she mentioned. It’s been so long since she mention that name. Again!

         “Yes...do you know her?”

         “Errm...not sure, her name is quite familiar..maybe I know her..I can’t remember well...”Yoona pretend to laugh.

         “Oh..Okay..I’ll introduced her to you tomorrow...okay continue your work”

         “Okay..” she bow to Mrs Lee and sigh.

***

         “Everyone..this is Park Jiyeon..the new intern..she’ll take Jenny place starting from today...”

         “Hi...nice to meet all of you..my name is Park Jiyeon..please take care of me..” Jiyeon introduced herself.

         Yoona was about to enter the room but she halted her step. How come it is Jiyeon? She was about to turn around when Mrs Lee spotted her.

         “Ohh...Yoona-shii..you were here..this is Jiyeon..your new partner..” Mrs Lee call for Yoona and everyone turn to look at her including Jiyeon with her ready-made sarcastic smile.

          Yoona slowly puff her breath before she turn around with her smile. She had no choice but to enter the room and walk to approach them.

         “Oh..hi Yoona..what a surprise..it was so good to see you!” Jiyeon suddenly walk to Yoona and give her a hug.

         Yoona was surprised to her sudden intimate display but she knew Jiyeon is not sincere at all. She never will be!

         “You know Yoona-shii?” Mrs Lee asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter