The night of honeymoon

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to Rio Mr and Mrs Choi...this is one of the best beach in Rio, Copacabana and this resort is one of the best...it was build specially for honeymoon couple...” the manager speak as he open the door of the cottage.

            The exterior design of the resort looks like a village house of people in Rio but the interior design is so classy. It was occupied with modern design. There were only one bedroom with one bathroom and a huge living room that was attached with kitchen and dining table.

            Yoona walk around the cottage. It wasn’t that big like the hotel’s suite room and just enough for two people to live together. It was classic and have a hawaiian feeling. Especially with the traditional design, drawing and accesories in the house. She is in love with the cottage. It was beautiful.

            Seunghyun look at Yoona. Look like she’s already lost in her day dream. “Thank you...” Seunghyun take the key from the manager. His eyes is still at his wife.

            “Do you need anything else Sir?” the manager with the names James ask Seunghyun.

            “No, I don’t need anything else and...” he stop as he look at James face. “...I just want to inform you before hand...we don’t need a tour guide to come and follow us...” Seunghyun remind the manager since the package say, a tour guide will assist them all the time when they were in Rio.

            “Alright sir..as you wish and please feel free to contact us if you need anything..”James speak politely.

            “Hmm...I don’t think so but I will if there is any problem later on..” he said and saw James leave their cottage.

            Seunghyun saw Yoona. She is already standing on the balcony where it face beaches. Their cottage is located in a hill and they can see the scenery of the beaches, from far, Yoona saw there were so many people on the beach. They were surfing, sun bathing, swimming and play volleyball. This is like their summer holiday. Yoona love the idea of this honeymoon.

            “Copacabana?”

            “Rio?” Yoona ask when Seunghyun parents gave them the ticket that night. It was a honeymoon package for two people in Copacabana beach, Rio De Janeiro. Seunghyun and Yoona look at each other.

            ‘Why Rio?’

            ‘Why Copacabana?’

             They ask the question in their head. As long as they know, the place is really crowded especially during summer. Is it apropriate for them to go there? for their honeymoon?

            “I know what are you guys thinking but this is a special invitation from our friend in Rio, he own a resort over there and he really want to meet both of you..besides, me and your father went there too for our honeymoon...”Mrs Im smile.

            “If you have somewhere else to go..you can continue after you were back from Rio...” Mrs Choi added. Looking at her son and daughter in-law. “Yoona?”

            “Neh omonim...” she look at her mother in-law.  

            “You don’t mind going to Rio right?” she ask Yoona and the daughter in-law smile.

            “Of course I don’t mind...” Yoona answer as she glance at Seunghyun. Giving him a cue to agree with her. Yoona feel bad after saw her mother in-law face, she really hope that they can go there. Eventhough all of this is just an act but her heart will become soft after staring at the woman with the title of mother.

            “okay..we’ll go there...” Seunghyun finally agree.

             And now, here they are at Rio, Copacabana. Yoona inhale the fresh breath that come from the outside. It’s quite windy this afternoon. She really want to go out there but since they’ve just arrive. She is too tired. Tomorrow, she is going to do so many thing. First, shopping for swimming suit. Hmm, maybe two or three pair of bikinies. But then she was shocked when she feel a pair of arm around her waist.

            “What are you doing...” Yoona try to loosen his arm. He is hugging her from behind.

            “Shhh...just be quiet and enjoy the beautiful scenery...” he put his chin on her shoulder but yoona shoved him using her elbow and cause the man to wince in pain.

            “Oww...it’s hurt...” he complained as he rub around his chest area.

            “You deserve it...” she said as she stormed back into the room, leaving her husband grinning. He loves to do that. Teasing her. It was fun and he enjoy doing that.

***

             That evening, Yoona just finished with her shower. She got out of the bathroom, wearing her bathrobe and went to look for her luggage. He is nowhere in the room. Maybe , he went out to get them something to eat since she told him she can’t cook. Her hand open the luggage and when she saw what’s in there her eyes is wide open.

            “Kwon Yuri!!!” Yoona is yelling her cousin name. She is the one that helped her to pack the luggage for their honeymoon trip. Yuri said, she want to help. Yoona gave her the chance to help her when her mother in-law called Yoona to her room. She said, she want to tell Yoona something and when Yoona come to the room. Yuri said, she already finished packing her clothes. Her underwear and pajama. Yuri said, no need to bring many clothes since they can do that there, later on.

             Yoona take her phone and dialled Yuri’s number. Soon, the call was connected.

             “Yuhuu...what’s wrong?” Yuri cheerful voice is the first that greet Yoona.

             “What has you done to my luggage?” Yoona ask her.

             “What I’ve done?” she ask back innocently.

             “You want to die, why did you pack this lingerie and this y night gown..where the hell is my other clothes...” Yoona feel like screaming in frustration when she heard Yuri’s laugh.

             “Yoona-yah...don’t be mad..I just do the right thing for your honeymoon..” Yuri try to held her chuckled. She is sure, Yoona’s face would be red like a tomato right now. Angry at her.

             “You think I am a ert to wear this around him?” she ask Yuri as her hand touch the y lingerie and y sleeping gown in the luggage.

             “Believe me..it will work...” Yuri still in the mood to .

             “Kwon Yuri..this is not a joke...how am I going to sleep wearing this, this is embarrassing...” Yoona ask, her voice show that she is helpless.

             “Why were you embarassed with those..you were already married and you guys must be...wait!! don’t tell me, you guys still don’t do that...” Yuri ask suspiciously.

             “Do what?” Yoona ask back, innocently and cause Yuri to laugh. “Yah..why are you laughing?”

             “Since when our Yoona has turn to be this innocent..of course that thing...the ‘thing’ that you would do with your husband on your first night...” Yur said and caused Yoona to blushed all of sudden.

             “W-Why should we do that...” she ask back. A bit stuttered.

             “So you guys haven’t do that..hmm, I wonder how did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter