Falling in love

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yoona walk out of the room followed by Seunghyun. The doctor say it is not a serious problem and it could be because she is tired and she had so many things in her mind and that was the causes of her sleep walking. She also added the fact that since they were married. It would be best for them to occupy each others’ free time to stop her from thinking too much.

         Yoona was quite unsure what does the doctor mean but later when she ask them if they did have problem with their ual and she finally understand it. That was so embarassing. Yoona couldn’t utter a word at the question and she was left muted before Seunghyun answer it. He said that it was fine. Perfectly fine and earn a red face from Yoona. She was embarassed by his answer eventhough it just a cover up.

         “Wait here...I am going to pay the bill...”he said and left Yoona there as she looks at him.

           He walks towards the counter and along the way, Yoona did notice the people eyes were stranded towards her husband direction. Women and girls especially. They were looking at him as if they saw an idol walking. Like he is the only man there.  Yoona notice all of that and saw the nurses were all smiling to their ears when he talk and smile to them as he pays the bills.

            A pang shot her heart. She feel a jealousy there. She feels like walking to him and link their hand together to show them that the man is her husband but Im Yoona would be Im Yoona. Her ego wouldn’t allow her to do so; instead she just stood there unmoving before he finally back to her and they walk together to left the place. Along the way, she heard them whisper among themselves. It was about them and precisely about her.

            “she is a looker..”

                  “she’s pretty”

                  “It could be because of her make up...I also can look pretty like her.”

                  “well, she’s not as pretty as what I see in the picture...is the photo being edited?”

                  “Is she his wife?”

                  “It could be she is his sister....”

                  “I think she is just a friend!”

                  “she could be one of the gold digger...”

                  “Aniya...she is his wife...Im Yoona...I saw their wedding picture...it was her...the goddess that they                               mention, she really is pretty” 

             The random whisper about her continue and Yoona feel like running out of the hospital. Why did there are so many people that talk behind her back. She never experience this before.

             Finally they were in his car as he start the ignition and Yoona slowly sigh in relief, finally being out of the hospital and being able to hear nothing about her and Seunghyun is the good feeling ever.

             He also didn’t say anything as he drive calmly before his phone start to ring. “Hey Yonghwa..how are you doing?”

             Yoona listen to his conversation on the phone. Yonghwa? Is it the man that saved her from Jonghyun in the club three months ago? She was thinking about that when Seunghyun touch her hand and she look at him.

             “Are you okay with that?” he ask and Yoona just look at him. What is he talking about? Okay? About what?

             “What?” she ask him and saw he smile.

             “So you were not listening this whole time?” he ask as he smile. “I am going to send you back home..please have a rest...”he repeat his request.

             “And you? Are you going somewhere?” she ask.

             “I am going out to meet with Yonghwa...It’s been so long since we saw each other..” he said as he clasped their hand together.

              Yoona didn’t respond to that as she finally back to look to front with their hand intertwined with each other. Upon reaching their villa. She quickly open his car’s door and left to open the door of their villa before he stop her by holding onto her wrist and pulled her towards him.

              Her body was pulled into his embrace and he hold her there. Rubbing her back to left her clueless. She don’t know why did he do that but she suddenly hear his confession eventhough he whisper it but she can hear it.

                   “I love you...” that was what he said. No what he whisper.

             She was stiffen in his arm. Does he really mean it? He loves her? for real? Or he just saying it as their friendly conversation. Since when Yoona? Since when you have a fiendly conversation with him.

            “Take care and stop thinking too much...”he said as he released his arm from holding her waist. “ and....don’t be naughty...” he warned her as he put his index finger in front of her face.

             She know what does it mean. It was about his diary. Yes diary! she should find where did he hides it. She must read the diary. Must!

            “I won’t...” she answer with a smile, her meaningful smile and he also smile to her.

            “I’ll go now...”he said as lean down to kiss her cheek.

             That was his routine, before he left home. She was used to it. At first, she did refused him and was angry when he did that but he said, he wouldn’t left unless he is getting to kiss her and he also said, if she don’t want him to kiss her lips she better get used to being kissed on her cheek and yes, she did getting used to it, eventhough they already did more than a cheek kiss.

***

         “Hey Yonghwa...”he greeted his friend after Yonghwa finished with the final strum of his guitar and left the small stage. He would always go to the club to sing or perform whenever he has free time. He do that just to have fun and he didn’t make money by singing in the club. Both of them walk to the small bar and Yonghwa order something to relief his thirst.

         “So how’s married life?” Yonghwa asked looking at his friend’s face. They were classmates back in college but Yonghwa stop studying MBA as his passion is more for music.

         “You should get married first if you want to know...” He answer with his smile and Yonghwa also smile looking at him.

         Yonghwa know Seunghyun is happy with Yoona and he can see that Yoona is different form other girls that always want to approach Seunghyun. Eventhough they were not married because of love but he believe that he can see love in Seunghyun’s eye. Love for his wife. Im Yoona.

         “I am happy to see that you are so in-love with Yoona...” Yonghwa added and Seunghyun look at him.

         “How did you know that I am in love with her?”

         “It was so obvious Seunghyun-ah....can’t you see it yourself...smiling like an idiot..this is not Seunghyun that I used to know back in college..”

         He shake his head listening to Yonghwa answer before heard his phone ring. He look at the screen and his smile become wider.

         “Yoona?” Yonghwa made a guess and he didn’t answer as he put the phone on his ear.

         “I am going out with Yuri...” that was what she said on the phone.

         “Baby...you should rest...listen to what doctor say...”

         “But I am bored here...I am going out for shopping, I don’t care if you allowed me or not...I am calling you just to let you know..” she said and he chuckled listening to her.

         “Then if you don’t care why asking permission from me?”

         “I am not asking permission...I just want to let you know or else you would say that I am running from you again...” she answer with her excuse.

         He laugh again. “Arasso...have fun with Yuri and please take care of yourself...” he smile as she ended the call immediately after getting the permission from him.

         “Is Yoona pregnant?” Yonghwa asked after the call was ended.

          He look at Yonghwa. Pregnant? How would she get pregnant as he never touched her. Yet! He is not going to force her, he would made Yoona fall in love with him first before they proceed their relationship to the next level.

           Eventhough his mother keep asking him when they are going to give her grandchildren. Yes, that’s what your mother would do. When you are single, they keep matching you girls and ask you to get married and after you get married, they would keep asking you when will you give them grandchildren.

         “She is not pregnant...yet...”

         “But just now you said about doctor..I thought she is pregnant...”

         “She wasn’t feeling well and I just want her to get enough rest...that’s all...” he said and Yonghwa nod his head.

         “You wait here...I am going to bathroom first...” Yonghwa suddenly patted on his shoulder and Seunghyun nod his head as he saw his friend left.

****

          Yoona and Yuri walk together from one shop to one shop. They were shopping happily. It’s been so long since they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter