The Neighbour

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were having dinner in the room. Their last dinner because tomorrow they will pack their bag and heading back to Seoul. Seunghyun personally cook their dinner and she was impressed by his cooking. He also joke about she is one lucky woman to be able to taste the food that he is going to make. Yoona look at Seunghyun. He looks like the same from before. Nothing different about him and it means he is not listening to her conversation. He is not listening to what she talk about with Jonghyun. She feel relief to hear that.

         Yoona was about to turn back into the room when she saw Seunghyun standing in front of the door. He is looking at her. Yoona notice there were slighly change in his expression when she look at him. “S-Seunghyun-shii...you are awake?” she ask.

         “Hmm...I thought you left me and went somewhere...” he said and his face start to loosen up into a smile. Yoona look at him, she was a bit confused. He is worried because she left the room not because of her conversation with Jonghyun? Then she silently exhale in relief, that’s mean he is not listening to what she talk about with Jonghyun. Right?

“What are you doing outside?” he ask and look at the phone in her hand.

         “Oh..I just feel like looking around..we haven’t take picture while we were here right...so I feel like doing so, maybe as a proof to show to our family..” Yoona smile.

         This is like a miracle. Seunghyun look at Yoona. She is smiling at him and She has become talkative all of sudden. “Are you alright?” unconciously, he ask that question.

         “Hmm? Me? why?”

         “Nothing..it just that, I feel like you were so nice to me today...” he smile.

         “Then you want us to fight again?” she ask together with her raised eyebrow and saw Seunghyun smile while shaking his head.       

        “I like you better this way...then lets’ take our picture together...the very first one...” Seunghyun stand next to Yoona. Take out his phone and when she is looking at the camera. He kissed her cheek and take the picture of them.

         Yoona touch her cheek. Surprise and when she turn to her right. She saw he is smiling looking at the photo in his phone. “It come out well, I will send this to omma...” he said and start to work with his phone.

         Yoona look at him. It’s true that she won’t sleep with someone that she don’t love but with Seunghyun, they already do many things, they ‘sleep’ together, hugging each other and even kissed. How can she describe what she feel for him? Who is Choi Seunghyun for Im Yoona? A husband? A Friend? An enemy? No. That was before, he is not her enemy anymore and after knowing him, Yoona has to admit and agree with Yuri that Seunghyun is different, different from any other man that she know. Is it true that he is trying to love her and trying to accept her flaw because she is his wife right now?

         “Hey...where have you gone? Back home already?” Seunghyun wave his hand in front of her eyes when Yoona suddenly being a statue while staring at him. No, atually she is zoning out. Out of the world.

         “Oh sorry...where were we just now” Yoona look at him. Back to herself. Gone all of her thought about him.

         “What are you talking about? were you thinking about me while zoning out?” he smile and Yoona also smile. The most weird thing about her right now is she can smile even after being teased by him. What is that feeling? What is happening to her?

***

         They walk together through the arrival hall door and that’s when she saw their family. There were her parents, his parents, and their cousin. Park Bom was there too. She only look at Seunghyun and Yoona notice that. She feel something in her heart when looking at the way Park Bom look at Seunghyun. She feel her position as Seunghyun wife is a bit shaken. Yoona clasped her hand with Seunghyun and the husband look at her. They smile to each other and reach the people that was waiting for them.

         “Welcome back my dear...” Mrs Choi went to hug Yoona and she hug her back. “You look much prettier than before...” she complimented the daughter in-law.

         “Omonim...you are always good with word...” Yoona smile and she went to hug her mom and her father.

         “We are happy to see that you are happy...” Mrs Im smile as she caressed the daughter face.

         “Unnie...I miss you so much...how is your honeymoon?” Seohyun ask. She is alone. There is no Kris with her. “Oh..Kris oppa has something to do, he went back to Beijing yesterday...” Seohyun inform Yoona and she just nod her head. Seohyun is the most loyal little cousin that Yoona have and she can always trust Seohyun in anything but not about her relationship with Seunghyun.

         “Seunghyun-ah...” Yoona turn to look at Park Bom when she heard her voice calling her husband name. Park Bom is hugging Seunghyun lightly and he is smiling at her.

         “How are you?” Seunghyun ask.

         “Never better...” Park Bom answer and she smile at Yoona. “Looks like you have fun during your honeymoon Yoona-shii? How was Rio?” She ask and Yoona can sense the insecurity from the voice. A slice of jealousy maybe.

         “It was good...” Yoona answer and give her a smile. Their relationship would never getting better and Yoona know that Park Bom has crush for her husband and she also know that Park Bom would never be friend with her. She already know from the night at the Choi’s mansion. Park Bom despised Im Yoona. That’s what she remember and will always remember.

         “Oh right...before we forgot, We have another surprise for you two...” Mr Choi speak as he look at his son and his daughter in-law.

         “Surprise? don’t tell me you want us to go for another honeymoon...” Seunghyun ask suspiciously..

         “No..of course not that...this is something different and later you will find out...right in-law?” Mrs Choi smile looking at Yoona’s parents and they nod their head. Agree with them.

***

         “This is our house?” Yoona ask. Can’t believe that. They got a villa for a wedding present and it was from both parents. Yoona’s parent and Seunghyun’s parent.

         “We reserve this house for both of you since we started the development of this neighbourhood..” Mrs Choi smile. The place and land is belong to Choi Family and she personally discuss with her husband and Im’s family about building a villa for Seunghyun and Yoona eventhough at that time, Yoona was still at college and Seunghyun is still abroad. It took about 3 years to complete all the design, the renovation and everything about the house.

         Seunghyun slowly sigh. Looks like his parent has planned all of this before hand. Now, he must stay in the house with Yoona. That is not a problem but the problem is, the neighbourhood was full with his father worker. His loyal worker and he knew that they are going to become a ‘spy’ for them.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter