Date

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Date

 

Yoona lay her head on her husband chest. Her fingers move slowly tracing the skin on his chest. Meanwhile Seunghyun’s right hand is rested on her waist and his left hand is playing with his wife hair. They both still on the bed. Yoona take a day off and Seunghyun also do the same. Eventhough the clock already striked to 9 am. The couple is still stuck together unmoving from their bed.

          “Oppa...what should we do today?” suddenly Yoona asked.

          “Why? do you want to do something?” he asked. “I just planned to rest for a whole day..let’s spend our time together like this...it’s been so long since I got to see your face clearly..you were always busy..” he complained.

          “You saw me every night...how come it’s been so long?” she raised her head from his chest to look at his face.

           Seunghyun slowly pulled her head back to his chest. “Yeah..when I came home, you already asleep and when I woke up, you already preparing to go to work...I miss my old Yoona..I want to see her  face when she woke up and I want you to just stay in the house waiting for me...” he answered as he played with her hair.

          “Then should I quit my work?” Yoona asked. Once again she raised her head as she raised her eyebrow at him.

          “No..you can’t, the company needs you and you need to work on your design..your third project is coming soon right?” Seunghyun answer as he look at her face.

          “I can work on that at home...besides, there is you and the company can do well just with you around..” Yoona still insist.

          “You are the CEO of IMC..”

          “But you are my husband and our company merged already...your decision is the same as my decision..” She exclaimed once again.

          “Arasso..just stop talking about the company matter...today is supposed to be just us..” Seunghyun stopped her from continue talking and pulled her back to his embrace and hug her tighter.

          “Should we go for a date? I want to eat chocholate mint ice cream...it’s been so long since I taste one..” Yoona suddenly make a suggestion.

          “Chocholate mint?” Seunghyun asked.

          “Okay...Vanilla flavour too..if that’s what you want...” Yoona make a cute face.

          Seunghyun slowly chuckled. “The memorable ice cream date..oh right! do you remember the girl that took our picture when we kissed?” suddenly Seunghyun bring up the topic.

          “What’s wrong with her?”

          “She sent me the photos...” Seunghyun smiled as he raised from the bed and went to fetch something from the drawer. He brings the envelop to Yoona.

          She sits on the bed and looks at the content of the envelop. “Why did she send you all this photos?” Yoona ask as she look at the photos.

She can still remember the ice cream date and ice cream kiss that they share. The girl took their photo and asking for their signature, she said that she is the fan of Choi Seunghyun and Im Yoona couple.

          “Actually I told her to do that..” Seunghyun smile meaningfully.

          “You did? But why?”

          “Because that was one of the beautiful moment in our relationship at that time..you know that we argue almost everyday right..”

          Yoona smile as she stare at the close up photo. Yes, the beautiful memory. Both of them has been through so many thing together. Bitter, sour and sweet. The marriage did teach her so many thing and make her into more mature woman and wife.

***

          Park Bom look at the photo frame of her and Seunghyun. they were close before but right now they are not anymore. Seunghyun is always busy with his work and when he has free time he would spend his time with his wife only. They rarely met. Even when she called him and ask him to meet her. he would give her so many excuse. She knew that Seunghyun do that because of Yoona. Because Yoona don’t want him to be close to her anymore.

          “Unnie...what are you doing?” Chaerin voice can be heard from behind.

          “Huh?” Park Bom look at Chaerin before she put down the frame in her hand.

          Chaerin sigh as she sit next to Bom and patted on her shoulder. “Unnie..let the bygone be by gone...there’s nothing we can do now, they were married..just forget about Seunghyun oppa..you have to live your life too...”

          “I know  but I...” she stopped and sigh. “Never mind..by the way, where should we go today? You said you missed me right?”

          “I planned to go to amusement park..It’s been so long since we went there right unnie?”

          “Amusement Park? Sounds good..but is it just two of us?” she asked Chaerin.

          “Yes...who else besides us?”

          “Minzy?”

          “Just forget about the nosy girl...today let it be just two of us..okay?”

          “Okay..”

***

          Yoona and Seunghyun walk side by side while holding hands. After their street date, now they both heading to amusement park for a ride. Yoona said that she’s been craving for something extreme and Seunghyun only followed his wife. As long as she’s happy, he’ll be happy too.

          “Omo...the line is so long....” Yoona speak as she look at the line for roller coaster in front of her.

          “Let’s go ride something else first...okay..” Seunghyun smile and pulled her hand towards the ferries wheel.

          “Seunghyun oppa...” suddenly they both heard a voice from behind them.

          “Omona..Chaerin..Bom...what are you guys doing here?” Seunghyun can see his cousin and also Park Bom.

          “Hi Chaerin..Hi Bom-shii...” Yoona greeted them.

          Chaerin just gave Yoona a simple smile but Park Bom just ignored her.

          “Aren’t you supposed to be at work right now oppa?” Chaerin asked.

          “I took a day off and we want to have fun today...right baby?” Seunghyun smile as he look at Yoona.

          Park Bom’s blood become more hot when she looked at them. She really want to snatch Seunghyun hand away from holding Yoona’s hand, but she do not want to create misunderstanding. Moreover, there’s Chaerin there.

          “How about both of you come and join us...” Yoona suddenly make a suggestion.

          “Are you sure unnie? we do not want to disturb your date...”Chaerin politely asked.

She is not that close to Yoona but she didn’t hate Yoona. Maybe used to hate her before she married Seunghyun because of her social life but since that matter was the past. Chaerin try to forget that and moreover, they were one family. Rightnow, she also can see how much the couple love each other.

          “It’s okay...the more the merrier...” Yoona spoke. “Right oppa?”

          “Yeah...since you guys already here, why don’t you keep my wife a company first...I want to buy drinks for her since she said she’s thirsty...” Seunghyun suggested.

          “Sure...” Chaerin answered and saw Seunghyun left.

          “How many rides you guys been to for today?” Yoona suddenly asked.

          “This is our third...and you unnie?”

          “This is our first..we went to have ice-cream before we came here...” Yoona spoke.

          Chaerin just nod her head and look at Park Bom. She becomes quiet all of sudden. Chaerin understand why, Park Bom didn’t like the fact that Chaerin is talking to Yoona but she know it is not apropriate for her to just ignore Yoona since she is Seunghyun’s wife. Seunghyun is like her own brother thus, Yoona is her sister-in-law.

After waiting for their turn for about five minutes, finally their turn come but Seunghyun still not there.

          “Unnie...do you want to go first? Seunghyun oppa is still not here...” Chaerin asked Yoona.

          “It’s okay...you guys go first..I’ll wait for my husband...” Yoona answered.

          “It’s okay unnie..you’ve been waiting for long time..since it’s your first ride..you can go first...” Chaerin utter.

“But what if he comes and I am not here...” Yoona speak.

          “Don’t worry...you and Bom unnie can ride first..I’ll wait for Seunghyun oppa here...” Chaerin suggested.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter