Chance and Hope

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yoona step out of the bathroom and walk to their walk-in closet. She just pretend like she is not seeing him eventhough she can feel that her heart is pounding really hard. What will happen to their marriage? Is he going to divorce her? she was nervous and worried.

         Seunghyun slowly sigh after Yoona left into the walk-in closet. He wants to stop yoona and pull her into his embrace but he is afraid if he is going to hurt her more. He still remember what she said last night.

         “you are the same..just like them..you only want my body not me..”

         No he wants her. he loves her. he is not like any other men. He isn’t and never will be.

         Yoona look at the full display mirror. Staring at her reflection.

         “Am I that bad? Why can’t I be happy like others?” she whisper to herself.

          Seunghyun come out of the bathroom but only to find out that Yoona has left. Maybe she is going somewhere. To relax her mind but deep in his heart. He is worried if Yoona is going to leave him and go to Jonghyun. He doesn’t want that to happen. Yoona is his and forever will be his wife.

***

         “Yoona? are you here?” the mother push the door open and saw the daughter on the bed.

         Yoona flash a mediocore smile to her mother and greet her. “Hi omma...”

         The mother look at her daughter facial expression. She is not cheerful as always. There must be something bothering her. She walks into the room and take a sit next to her daughter.

         “Are you here alone?” she ask Yoona. “Where’s Seunghyun?”

         Yoona shrugged her shoulder at her mother and lay down her head on her mother’s lap.

         “Why? what’s wrong?” she ask Yoona as she start caressing her hair.

         “Nothing..it just I miss you...”

         Mrs Im smile and continue caressing her hair. “Sweetheart...in marriage, you must tolerate each other..it’s normal if you are getting into fight but you have to be very patient...there must be give and take between husband and wife..”

         “What are you talking about?” Yoona pouted.

         Mrs Im smile. “You are not a young teenager anymore sweety..you are a grown up woman, a wife and a family’s daughter in-law..if you have problem..you have to face it..not running away from it...”

         “What if he is the one that running away from it?” she ask her mother but she know, its her that try to run away from it. She can’t faced it. She don’t know how to face it anymore.

         “Then you need to aprroach him, talks to him..take his heart..tolerate him..” she continue to give her speech.

         Yoona fall into silence. She do not know how to respond to the mother’s word. “Omma..can you stop talking about this marriage thing..I miss you and I want to sleep on your lap..” she said and close her eyes.

         “Arasso...sleep well my baby..” the mother speak as she smile.

         Yoona woke up when she feel like someone is staring at her face. The moment she open her eyes. she saw her husband.

         “What are you doing here?” she ask him. Did not expect that he will come to her house. How did he know that she was here?

         “Omonim call me and ask me to come here..” he tell Yoona.

         She did not say anything as she want to leave the bed but Seunghyun hold onto her arm. “Yoona..we need to talk..”

         “There is nothing to be talked about..you already make it clear last night!” she speak as she try to brush his hand away from holding her arms but Seunghyun move closer as he kneels in front of his wife. Not letting her go.

         “I am sorry..I wasn’t meant to do that thing to you..I-I was angry and confused at that time..” he speak as he try to make her look at him. Holding her chin up but she refused him. In the end, he just sigh.

         “I love you...only you and I don’t want to lose you..” he try to speak again but she remain silence. “Yoong?” he calls her name.

         “I need to go to bathroom...” she speak as she stand up, leaving him there.

         “Drive safe..don’t argue in the middle of the road..” the mother remind them when both Yoona and Seunghyun got into the car. They bid goodbye to the mother and left soon after.

         Actually, Yoona insist on spending her night at Im’s Mansion but her mother refused her and told her to go back to her own house with her husband. Since she do not want her father to know about the argument that she had with Seunghyun, she decides to just follow Seunghyun back to their own house.

***

         After dinner, Yoona went straight away to bed. Seunghyun wasn’t home. He received an emergency call from office and left the house since then.

         Ten minutes passed by but she is still not asleep. Tossed on bed. Right to left to right to left. Then she sit ont he bed. What is wrong with her? why can’t she sleep. In the end, Yoona decide to watch TV, she changes the channel from one to another and goes on but nothing caught her attention, so she turns it off. Her heart is still beating really fast. Whats wrong with her?

         Then she decides to read a book, she open her book and look at the page but she can’t focus on any sentence or words in the book. Her mind is elsewhere. She glances at the alarm clock on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter