Pregnancy

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona hold onto her mother’s hand. She was weak and she haven’t eaten for 2 days. She was worried, her mother lose her appetite because she’s not used to eat alone. She missed her husband and Yoona can understand the feeling of ‘losing’ her own husband. She also missed her husband but at the same time, she hates him. She lost her father because of him and if she can, she refused to see his face ever again.

          “Omma…you have to eat…so that you can be healthy again…” Yoona try to persuade her mother.

          Mrs Im smile to her daughter. “I am not hungry…you can eat first…”

          “But it has been two days and you haven’t eaten anything…you will fall sick omma and I don’t want you to leave me, I don’t have anyone else in this world…I only have you…” she said as she started to cry.

          Mrs Im patted on her hand. “I am not going to leave you sweety…” Mrs Im sigh. “Okay I’ll eat..but you must eat with me…” she said, try to persuade Yoona.

          Yoona then smile to her mother as she take the tray with porridge and sit on the bed with her mother. She brings the spoon to her lips and her mother eats a little.

          “Did you cook this?” she asked Yoona and the daughter nod.

          “Why omma? Is it not tasty?” she asked, worried.

          “No…it’s very delicious…I just can’t imagine that my daughter is growing this much and she has changed a lot…you used to be ignorant about cooking…” Mrs Im smile.

          Yoona slowly pouted. “I’ve changed for good omma…sorry for being such an ignorant and stubborn daughter before this…” she said.

          Mrs Im smile and she touched Yoona’s cheek. “You are one strong daughter…I am so proud of you my dear..” she said.

          Yoona take her mother’s hand and kissed it. “I promised to be strong for you and for your grandchild…”

          Mrs Im eyes was twinkled.  She look at Yoona. “Y-you are pregnant?” she asked.

          Yoona nod her head with her smile. “I am pregnant…six weeks…” she said.

          “Oh my baby…you are going to have your own baby?” she said as her hand touch Yoona’s flat stomach. “If your appa is still alive, he would be very happy…” Mrs Im added and she’s back to become sad.

          Yoona hold onto her mother’s hand. “Appa is always watching over us and I know, he’s also happy with this great news and I know, he also must want to see us as happy as always…right omma?”

          Mrs Im nodded her head at Yoona. “Does Seunghyun know?” she asked Yoona.

          Yoona sigh before she shake her head. “I am not going to tell him and omma, I wanted you to keep this a secret..don’t tell omonim or abonim…I don’t want them to be stressed, thinking about my matter and their adopted daughter matter…” Yoona answer bitterly.

          Mrs Im smile at Yoona. “I am not going to tell them until you are ready but what’s going to happen with you and Seunghyun?” she asked.

          “I don’t know..maybe he’s going to marry Bom…I-I just don’t know…”

          “Yoona..you are still his wife and this is about your future and also the child in your womb…”

          Yoona smile. “My future is with you and my baby…whatever his decision would be, It wouldn’t affect me anymore..omma, you don’t have to worry…everything’s gonna be alright…” she said as she looked into her mother’s eyes.

          Mrs Im smile and nod her head. “Oh Yoona..there’s something I want to give you…” finally her mother’s open.

          “What is it omma?”

          Mrs Im open the first drawer near her bed and take an envelope out. “This letter is for you…I planned to give this on your wedding anniversary but I don’t know that…” she sigh and stopped talking.

          Mrs Im smile. “Never mind..this letter is for you..”she said as she handed her daughter the letter.

          “What’s this?” she asked and she opened the letter and looked at her mother as she smiled and nodded her head.

          ***

          Seunghyun can’t think of anything, because of the news of him cheating with Bom, the company is having big problems. Many of the clients is backed out and don’t want to continue with the project, especially the one that joined with Yoona’s fashion line. Their stock also decreased and few of his staff is leaving the company because of the problem.

          “Seunghyun…you have to do something…we can’t just see the company that appa’s build is becoming like this…” His sister spoke as she went into his office and sit in front of him. She just finished with the meeting with the board of the company while Seunghyun went to meet with the share holding and their old clients.

          “I tried noona…but it’s not working..they don’t want to cooperate with us anymore…”

          “Then how about IMC? They are our biggest partner…” Hyeyeon asked.

          “Yoona hasn’t come to her office for two weeks. She refused to see me and I don’t know what’s going to happen to us…” he said.

          Hyeyeon sigh as she sits next to her brother. “Do you love her? Or you love Bom?”

          “I love Yoona…and you know that noona…I only love Yoona meanwhile Bom is just a friend and family to me….” He sigh. “We didn’t do anything…It wasn’t my fault…” he looked at his sister.

          “Seunghyun…I don’t know what to say…now, the matter is not only about your marriage but it’s about our family and our company…whatever your decision that you want to make, you have to think of many sides…”

          “I know..just give me some times and I am going to make this right…”

          Hyeyeon nod her head as she patted on his shoulder and she left the room.

***

          “Are you sure you are going to do this?” Mr Choi asked when Seunghyun announce his decision.

          “Yes appa…I think this is what I can do for our company and our family…”

          “Then what about Yoona? She is still your wife…”

          “Appa…this is temporary…when everything is back to it’s right track, then I am going to solve the matter with Yoona…she’s my wife and I love only her and I am not going to divorce her but of course, I am not going to neglect my child with Bom, I will take care of the child but I will not marry her.” Yes, Bom said, she is pregnant! She even had the report prepared to show the family that she really is pregnant and Seunghyun had no choice but to do what he thought of to solve the problem, but he knew, the decision will hurt Yoona.

          Mr Choi sigh. “Have you discussed this with Yoona and Bom?” he asked.

          “I’ve discussed with Bom...she’s not agree but I haven’t discussed with Yoona yet…”

          “Of course she wouldn’t agree…you wanted the child that she’s carrying but you don’t want to marry her and as for Yoona…you think she can accept this? Her husband is getting engaged with another woman and that woman is pregnant with your child..What would the public say? This never happened in our history Seunghyun-ah…”

          “This engagement is just a camouflage…Yoona need her time to think and I think this is what I can do to solve the problems…”

          Mr Choi looked at his son. “I know you love Yoona and I don’t think this is a good decision for her Seunghyun-ah...think about it first before you decide…”

          Seunghyun sigh as he rest his head on the chair.

***

          Yoona was at a bakery, looking for her mother’s favourite cake when suddenly Bom appeared.

          “Yoona…we need to talk…” Bom said and Yoona was about to leave the place when Park Bom hold onto her hand. “Please…five minutes..just five minutes….”

          Yoona sigh. “What is it?” she asked.

          “Why don’t we sit first?” she showed the empty table near them.

          Yoona walked to the table and sit down. Park Bom then started to fetch something from her bag. Yoona is looking at her without interest but the moment she saw what she take out, her breath almost stopped.

          “I am pregnant…” Park Bom said as she put the pregnancy test on the table.

          Yoona try to hold her tears out but she still managed to show her poker face. “I am not the right person for you to tell me this news…” Yoona said as she stand up to leave but Park Bom word once again burned her heart.

          “It’s Seunghyun’s child…” that’s what she said.

          “Oh…congratulations…” Yoona tried to smile as she wanted to leave once again.

          “Yoona please…”Park Bom voice was desperate. “How am I going to face the community…I am pregnant out of wedlock while the father of my baby is married to someone else…”

          Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter