The Choi Family

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Choi Family

Now is the time. Yoona won’t expect that his relatives would be this many. As she reach inside the living room. His sister, Hyeyeon is the first person that come to hug Yoona. Yoona look around. All of them were his cousin. She know that but somehow, Yuri and Taeyang were absent. They were going somewhere and Yoona feel alone.

            “Welcome to our family little sister...I am sorry for not attending your wedding yesterday..I just arrive today...” Hyeyeon smile. Yoona look at the woman, she is very beautiful and she look friendly as she always smile, unlike her brother. Yoona turn to look at her husband. He is just calm and he didn’t say anything nor respond to his sister.

             Hyeyeon hold onto Yoona’s shoulder and she tilted her head to look at the quiet younger brother next to Yoona. “Our relatives is so eager to meet with your wife, omma keep bragging that she is very beautiful..now I know what she meant..she really is beautiful...” she stare at Yoona’s face.

            “Thank you..u-unnie...” Yoona smile awkwarly as she thank her sister in-law and it was difficult for her to be friendly towards other people because she has been used to be alone since she is the only child and right now, she has an unnie, a sister in-law.

            “Let me introduce you to our relatives...” Hyeyon want to pulled Yoona’s hand but her mother stop her.

            “Hyeyeon-ah..she just arrive..we have time until tonight..let her rest first..Seunghyun bring your wife into your room and let her rest...” Mrs Choi smile at her daughter in-law.

            “Yes omma...” he said as he take the luggage and want to leave but Mrs Choi gave him a contended smile. He look at his mother. Wonder what she has in her mind.

            “Just don’t make her exhausted again..she just arrive..wait until your honeymoon..you have all time for that later on...” Mrs Choi smile meaningfully and the listening Yoona blushed heavily while Seunghyun just pretend like he is not listening to his mother.

            Seunghyun left soon after and Yoona bow to others before she follow him upstairs.  The moment he pushed the door open. Yoona can’t close . There were so many toys. Whooaa...

            “Close your mouth and don’t touch anything in this room...” he said. He put down the luggage at the feet of the bed and take his towel and went into the bathroom.

            Yoona scoffed while looking at him. She look around the room. It was big and even bigger than her room. Yoona walk along the beautifully arrange toys and bend down to take a closer look.

            “What is this?” She look closer as her hand touch it.

            “Don’t touch it!!!” his warning make her jump. Next thing she know, he already stand next to her. Shirtless. He check on his toy and glare at her. “I said don’t touch anything in this room...” his heart almost jump out of his chest upon seeing what Yoona did just now.

            “You are so protective over this useless stone like they are your children..I just look at them not destroying it...” she smirked.

            “You say this is useless stone? This is bearbrick you know and the one that you want to touch is the limited edition..there is only one in this world and it cost even higher than your diamond ring...” he said.

            “Whatever...I want to rest...now please leave the room...” Yoona said as she walk to the bed and sit on them.

            “Why would I must leave the room? this is my room...” he said as he walk to his wardrobe and take a t-shirt and pant.

             Yoona just ignore him and she lie down her head on the pillow. If she is going to argue with him again. She would lost her energy. Morever, she need to recharge her energy for later on. The meeting with his relative. Secretly, she is scared and wonder what will happen to her. Will they treat her nicely especially the female cousin. Just now, they were looking at her like she is the outsider. Wait. She is part of the family now. Blerghh. She just got goosebumps when thinking about that and slowly her eye lids closed by itself. She was too tired.

             Seunghyun who is looking at his own reflection at the mirror turn to look at the bed when he heard her soft snore. He slowly walk to her. She is already asleep. Maybe that is the reason why she didn’t argue with him because she is tired and look what will happen when she woke up. He is sure that they going to argue over and over again. He take a sit on the bed and rest his head at the headboard. Turn to look at her for a while. Why must he has to go trough all of this. Married with someone that he don’t love. He even curse her that, no one is going to marry someone like her and now he is the one that married her. This is like receiving the consequences from his own word.

           “Plase take care of my daughter..I know she always get on your nerves because she is too stubborn but believe me, once you get to know her..she is the sweetest child ever...” Mr Im talk to him outside while they were waiting Yoona and her mother packing her luggage. He just nod his head and didn’t say anything nor replay to him.

          “Seunghyun-ah...omma ask you to...” Hyeyeon step and word was stopped the moment she push the door of the newly-wed couple. They were asleep. Yoona is asleep while she is still with her clothes from before while the man already changed but he is also asleep. Their leg twined with each other and his arm is under her head, supporting her like a pillow.

          “Noona...what are you doing.?” Seungri voice come from behind her.

          “Shhh...” Hyeyeon put her finger on her lips. Seungri close his mouth and he lean to the side to take a look. “They were asleep...aren’t they cute together...huh..I have an idea...” Hyeyeon smile. She take out her phone from her pocket.

           Seungri look at his eldest cousin. “Noona..hyung will be mad if he found out...”

          “be quiet and don’t tell him...” Hyeyeon smile as she tip-toed into the room to take their picture.

           Seunghyun open his eyes when his arm feel pain like being stuck by thousand needle. He want to move his arm but it was heavy. He look to his side and saw Yoona’s face close to him. She is sleeping and using his arm as the pillow. Seunghyun want to pulled his hand but he can’t move them.

          “Yah..Im Yoona..wake up...yah...” he called for her but she is unresponsive. His left hand touch her shoulder and shake her. “yah..wake up...”

           Yoona eyes flew open. She brushed off his hand, sit on the bed and hug her body. “W-what are you doing?” she ask. Shocked when she feel his hand over her body.

          “I am not doing anything..” his face was creased as he massage his right arm and shoulder, letting the blood flow properly.

          “You were touching me just now...ert...”

          “ert? You sleep on my arm like I am your pillow and now you call me ert...” He speak as he rise from the bed and Yoona swallow her saliva. Did she do that?

           At 8pm, Yoona and Seunghyun walk down hand in hand from their room. The relatives is waiting for them. There were Sungri and Daesung with their parents. They were Seunghyun cousion on his mother side. There were Minzy and Chaerin with their parents also from their mother side. His youngest uncle, Choi Dongwook with his wife Park Hanbyul. Park Hanbyul parents were there too and last but not least, Park Bom, the adopted daughter of Choi Family. She is Seunghyun’s childhood friend and she just finished her study from the Law School in United Kingdom. There were several other relatives from far. It’s either from his father side and his mother side. They were waiting for them.

           Mrs Choi can’t help but to grinned up to her ears when the relatives keep complimenting about how beautiful her daughter in-law is. She move forward and take Yoona’s hand. “Welcome to the family my dear..now you are part of us..” she caressed Yoona’s face and pulled her hand towards the crowd. Their relatives.

            Seunghyun walk to stand next to Seungri as he watch Yoona’s hand is being dragged from one place to another. She really is good with acting. Acting nice in front of his relatives.

            “Hyung..you must be proud...” Seungri put his hand over Seunghyun shoulder but the older brush it off. Seungri grinned mishievously.

            “What are you talking about?” Seunghyun ask Seungri and still his eyes never left where Yoona is.

            “Stop staring at your wife like that, Auntie just borrow her for a moment...she will return Yoona to you soon...” Seunri tease his cousin and Seunghyun chuckled.

            “Do I look like that?” he ask the younger.

            “Yes you are...I know you must be proud that your wife is very beautiful..she is like the fallen angel from heaven..” Seungri also look at Yoona. She is beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter