New Friend

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven Months of pregnancy.

          Yoona slowly walked into the room for her check up and on her way, she saw a couple. The wife is pregnant and the husband is helping her to walk.

         “Miss Im?” Dr Jooni called for Yoona. She smiled. The doctor is a Korean and she is the one that managed to find out about Yoona’s pregnancy with Triplets and she’s officially become her doctor upon Wooyoung’s request..

         “Yes doctor...” Yoona immediately back to look at the doctor. The female doctor smile. She can see that Yoona is busy staring at the husband and wife near her. She is pregnant but her tummy is not as big as Yoona but her husband keep holding her hand like she would fall anytime.

         “He always come here for his wife check-up...” Dr Jooni said as she look through Yoona’s file.

          Yoona just humming and fiddling with her finger. She will never experience those for the rest of her life. Pity her babies. Yoona hand move to her tummy. Caressing her babies.

         “Did you feel uncomfortable? You want to lie down while talking to me?” Dr Jooni ask.

         “I am fine..thank you...is there something wrong with my report doctor?” Yoona ask.

         “As what has been written here..your babies were healthy but we will make ultrasound check up to see the growth..” Dr Jooni smile. She look at the elegant woman in front of her. Looks like she is not an ordinary people. Looking at the way she dressed, she must be someone with higher status. A chaebol’s daughter maybe.

         “I think I’ve met with your husband before...he work as the Chef at the Star Hotel right?” Dr Jooni try to open up another conversation. As a way to get to know her new patient. She seems quite secretive and she has to initiate that.

           Yoona laugh at the doctor words. “He is not my husband...he is my brother in-law...” Yoona smile. She know, the doctor must know Wooyoung oppa.

          “Oh sorry... thought he is your husband because you always come here with him and the doctor that worked with me failed to informed me about this” she quickly apologize, when Yoona had a bleeding last month, the doctor that talked to Wooyoung was her colleague but since she was the one that involved in Yoona’s cases, Wooyoung request for her to be Yoona’s doctor.

          “It’s okay...” Yoona smile bitterly.

          “We have to make the ultra sound...please follow me...” doctor pulled the curtain with the bed and ultra sound machine and help Yoona to lied down. She put on the gel around her tummy and she feel cold. Soon, the machine was turn on and the image appear on the screen.

           Yoona look at the doctor. Waiting for her to continue. “let’s look at this..these are your babies..these is the head of your baby.one, two and three and their heart...they were healthy...you don’t have to worry about your big stomach because it’s possible with mother than pregnant with three...”

          “My babies..” Yoona smile as she looked at the screen. She still can’t believe that. She look at the screen. She lose one love but she will gain not one not two but three. A tear escaped her eyes. Happiness. That one word concludes all.

***

          Yoona is walking in the mall alone after her cheek up. Looks like she has to buy another two set of baby product since her baby is gonna be a triplet. Yoona smile thoroughly.  She is happy with the news and can’t wait to see until the babies is being born. She look trough the clothes and find a very cute shoes. The doctor said, she can find out the gender of her babies right now but she want to remain anonymous. Let it be a secret for now. She don’t mind about their gender. Most importantly, they must be born healthy.

          “Hi babe...” a very familiar voice from behind make her hand stop moving. She was static there before turn around. Jonghyun!

          “Oh hi...” Yoona try to greet back. Try not to be awkward.

          Jonghyun smile. “Wow..I won’t expect that I would met you here...and...” his eyes move down to her big tummy. “pregnant?” he ask.

          Yoona smile proudly as she caressed her stomach. “Yes...”

          “Oh...congratulations...” Jonghyun voice seem frustrated but then he look around. “Where is Seunghyun?” he ask the beautiful woman in front of him. She has become so much prettier and maybe because of the baby.

          “Sorry?” Yoona ask again since she can’t hear him clearly.

          “Your husband, Choi Seunghyun..where is he?” Jonghyun repeat the question and look at Yoona’s bitter smile. He seems to understand something. “Don’t tell me you were already divorce...” he assume.

          “No..we are not divorce...” her voice suddenly become high and demanding. There was fear in the voice. Jonghyun look at the woman face.

          “So you were alone? With your current condition?” Jonghyun ask and Yoona smile.

          “I am still strong and nothing would happen to me and my baby...” she utter as she slowly put down the baby’s shoes in her hand.

          “Would you mind if I send you home? Or did you bring your own car?”

          “It’s okay...I will wait for my unnie...” Yoona refuse his help.

          “Come on...I’ll send you home...I haven’t met you for such a long time, if you were not comfortable with me, just remember that I am one of your friend...” Jonghyun sweet smile ease her worry for a moment.

          “Am I not troubling you?” she ask for confirmation.

          Jonghyun smile listening to her question. “Of course not..you were never the troubles...” he said as they walk side by side.

          His car finally come to a halt. He look at the house in front of him. It just a normal house. Not as big as her mansion or her house in Seoul. “You live here? Alone?” Jonghyun ask as he saw she unbuckled the seat belt slowly since her tummy is very big at the moment.

          “No..I live with my unnie...” she said and turn to look at him. “Thank you for your lift...” she thanked him and open the door.

          “My pleasure baby...” Jonghyun said slowly. She is already outside and can’t hear him. So this is where she live now. Jonghyun eyes look at the seat next to him. Her phone. She want to call for Yoona but suddenly stop. “Wait..this is my chance, to come here again...”he said as he put the phone in his pocket. Waving at Yoona who is turning her body to see him for a last time.

          Yoona open the door and put down her bag on the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter