The Rilakuma

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Their date going pretty smooth eventhough it was their first time. Looking at how romantic Seunghyun is. Yoona wonder if he use to do that with someone else before.

         “Seunghyun-shi...” Yoona call for him when he is driving. They are heading back to their villa after they left the Han river. It was night already.

         “Hmm...”He answer without looking at her.

         Yoona was contemplating to ask and she just decide that she is not going to ask that question. “Nothing...”she whisper and look outside. If she is going to ask that question. He would say that she is jealous. Is she jealous? No, why must she feel jealous over something that she is not sure about.

         Seunghyun glance to look at her. There must be something that she want to know. “What is it?” he ask.

         “Hmm?”

         “The thing that you want to ask me...”

         “Nothing...I don’t want to ask anything...” she answer back with her poker face.

         “Okay...then I would like to ask you something...” he smile. “Do you love me?” he ask.

         “What? Love?” she laugh to herself. Why did he ask that question al of sudden. “Why would you ask this type of question?”

         “Nothing...I just want to know if my wife is in love with me or not...” he said and not continue the question further.

         Yoona sigh. “Actually...I have been thinking about this...” Yoona turn to look at him. “Why did you suddenly start being so nice to me? didn’t you tell me before that you wouldn’t want to marry someone like me..you said I am whor-“

         “That was before...” he cut her word because he know she is going to mention it. He feel regretted of calling her with all those harsh word because of his anger. He was angry because she want to ruin their wedding ceremony. He can’t control his anger and he only speak without thinking.

         Yoona forehead creased with question. “Before?”

         “I am sorry for what I’ve said to you...I know I am not supposed to act like that...but right now we are in different term...I am going to accept you the way you is...” he take her hand and kissed them.

         She didn’t pushed him and instead their hand still locked together. “Then how about the statement that you don’t want to share your girl with some other man...” she ask and he sigh.

         “Yoona...that was before..that was before we got married and please don’t mention about that again...and right now, all I know is you only belong with me..” he said.

         Yoona scoffed. She release herself from his grip. “There must be something that change you...” she mutter and luckily Seunghyun can’t hear that.

         Yoona’s phone was ring at the right time and she look at the caller ID. It’s her cousin. Im Sehun. He always call her whenever he is bored. Seunghyun also glance at Yoona when she answer the call

         “Hello...”

         “Noonaaaa.....” she can hear the loud voice from the phone and she brign the phone from her ear.

         “Im Sehun, how many times should I tell you not to shout at the phone..you almost make me deaf everytime...” she nag at him. Seunghyun smile listen to her nag. Now, she looks like an older sister.

         “Noona...I just want to ask if you are going to come for the family day...” Sehun ask.

         “Why should I go?” she ask him.

         “Because we are one family and you are my favourite noona...”

         “Sorry but you are not my favourite dongsaeng...” she replied in a cold tone.

         “Ahh...noona...how could you say that...” Sehun is sulking right now.

         “I don’t know yet...I will ask my husband first...” she answer and Seunghyun glance to look at her when she mention the word ‘my husband’. He feel proud to hear that. He is her husband.

         “I know that hyung will agree with me since this is a family event..okay..talk to you later noona...I love you...” Sehun ended the call and Yoona sigh. She put back her phone inside her bag.

         “Who?” he ask eventhough he already know that the identity of the caller. He just want to talk to her.

         “Sehun...” she answer and the silence between them continue until they reach the house.

***

         Yoona is looking around the room. She pulled the blanket and the bedsheet but there is no sign of it. It was big. And if it’s there on the bed. She can see it without lifting the bedsheet.

         “Ah Maybe under the bed...”she mutter and lean down to take a look but it was not enough. Soon she sneak her head under the bed and start looking for it.

          Seunghyun walk into the room and the first ‘thing’ that he saw is Yoona. Half of her upper body is u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter