Mommy, Daddy and Triplets

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 and half month later….

          Seunghyun walk into the house with Hana and Haejin in his arm and Haejoon on his back. Then, he go straight into the triplets’ room. He put Hana’s down into her crib and Haejin next to her. They were engrossed playing with their own toys. Meanwhile, Haejoon is already asleep on his back. With difficulty, he try to unbuckle the carrier and slowly lay him down onto the empty crib. He must separated them or else, they will continue to disturb each other. Heejoon started to grumble in his sleep. Seunghyun put his hand on his chest and the little boy were back to his sleep.

          After making sure that Hana and Haejin is relaxed in their own crib. He left them and walk into his own room. The moment he pushed the door open. He saw a figure of a woman wrapped in a towel on the bed. She is busy drying her hair with her towel.  Without hesitate, he jumped towards her and made the woman squeal with surprise.

          “Oppa…” Yoona pushed his shoulder. She was pushed down onto the bed with her husband on top of her.

          “When did you arrive? How come you didn’t tell me? I can pick you up at the airport...and why did you never contact me? I tried to call you but my call was ignored…you wanted to revenge me? I left you for two weeks and you left me for one and half month…” Seunghyun continue to shoot her with questions and made the wife laugh.

          “You wanted me to answer all the question at once?” she asked playfully.

          Seunghyun looked down at his wife and kissed her face all over until he satisfied before he stop to look at her. “Answer me all…I imply your answer now ? Mrs Choi…why are you doing this to me and our babies?”

          Yoona laugh at his remark. “First I am sorry, the university said they want to do an extra class with me as the temporary lecturer and the kids keep begging me and I don’t have heart to say no…hence, I stay there for another two weeks. Second, I originally wanted to call you but I changed my mind, I wanted to surprise you but now, looked, I was surprised by you…Third, I lost my phone and that’s why your call was ignored. Fourth, I did emailed you to inform about what had happened, but you never reply to me…and fifth, how come the staff always said, they can’t contact you at all and you haven’t go to work for one month now…” She asked him after she finished with her answers.

          Seunghyun grinned. “I don’t have time to look at my email or even my phone…your triplets are super naughty and I can’t leave them for once or else they will continue to fight…” he pouted. “They always asked for their mommy and I have to show your picture and act like you when they cried…you know how exhausting is that…they never call ‘daddy’ it’s always ‘mommy’…they called me ‘mommy’…” Seunghyun complained as he played with his wife’s hair.

          “I know and I am sorry…” she ruffled his hair. “Where are my little munchkins?” she asked him.

          “In their room…Heejoon is napping and Hana and Haejin is playing….”

          “I need to go and see them…I missed them so much….” Yoona wanted to go but Seunghyun continue to hover her on the bed. “Oppa…I need to go…” She pushed his shoulder lightly.

          “You didn’t miss me at all?” he asked.

          “I did..but not as much as how I missed my babies..”

          “Oh really? Then I will make you answer differently…” he smirked as he looked down before he started kissing her lips.

          Yoona eyes and lips were smiling as she responded to his kisses and she bring her hand to encircle his neck and pulled him down.

          “Now..did you miss me?” he asked as he released her lips and looked into her eyes.

          “A little bit…”

          Seunghyun smirked at her before he is about lean down once again and at the same time, they can hear Hana’s crying from the baby monitor.

          “There you go your baby girl…” Seunghyun sigh.

          Yoona smile and punched him on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter