Daddy is here!

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight month of pregnancy

          Sandara was back to Korea to meet an investor for Yoona’s boutique in Japan. It’s been few months since she left to Japan and now she’s back. She also happened to know that her ‘bestfriend’ Park Bom was sent to rehab for drug. She pity Bom but she choose a wrong person to be friend with and that friend ‘Park Jiyeon’ was in jail for what she had done to the Choi family. She tasted her own medicine. It is sad to think all of that happened because of ‘love’. The same thing happened to Yoona. She was in her current condition because of love and it makes Sandara afraid to be in love.

          “Sandara-shii?” suddenly she heard someone’s voice behind her.

          “Err…do I know you?” she asked the person. The man was familiar but she can’t remember him.

          “I’m Lee Donghae…Im Yoona’s distant relatives…” the man introduce himself.

          “Oh…Lee Donghae-shii…sorry for not recognizing you…” Sandara apologized. They met once, during the anniversary party of Choi Corporation, the day Choi Corporation and IMC merged.

          “Never mind..it was long ago since we met…” Donghae smiled. “Err..you are waiting for someone?” he asked.

          “Oh…I was on my way to meet the investor…”

          “Oh really? I am also happened going to meet my client…”

          “Are you perhaps…Aiden Lee?” Sandara just wanted to test the water.

          “Yes its me..but how did…” then he remember something.“Dara Park? That was you?” Donghae was shocked.

          Sandara also become shocked. “Yes…so y-you are our investor?” she asked.

          “and you are my client?” Donghae asked back then he laugh. “What a great coincidence…” Donghae laugh. “So..Miss Dara..can we go inside?” Donghae open the restaurant door for Dara and she nod her head before she’s get into the restaurant towards their  reserved table.

***

          Taeyeon ended the call and she look at Yoona. She was busy with her drawing and sometimes she caressed her big belly and smile when her babies were kicking the mother’s belly.

          “Yoong…Dara just called me…” Taeyeon walked towards Yoona and sit near her.

          “Hmm…” Yoona answer as her hand is still moving, sketching her own design.

          “She said the investor, Aiden Lee is actually from IMC…Lee Donghae…do you happen to know all this?” she asked Yoona.

          “Why? Did Donghae oppa asked about me? Only Leeteuk oppa knew that the boutique belongs to me…” Yoona asked.

          “So you knew?”she asked. “I thought you don’t know…Dara was worried and she called me to inform me that the person was your family…so how did this happen?” Taeyeon asked.

          “Leeteuk oppa request my mother to contact me because S&Y Apparel is having a bit problem with their outdated design…so my mother gave me my number and we discussed and he agree to become the investor for my small boutique here, well since S&Y Apparel is also mine..I have to take responsibility of my own company...” Yoona stated with calmness.

          “So he knew that you are here?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nod her head.

          “Of course unnie...the investor have the right to know about the company they want to invest…he knew I am here but I gave him one condition..do not reveal this to anyone…”

          Taeyeon nod her head. It’s true. Yoona is the heir of IMC and eventhough she gave the position to her own cousin but she is part of the company that belongs to her family.

***

          Dara ended her call and back to the table where Donghae was waiting. “Sorry to keep you waiting…” Sandara apologize.

          Donghae smile. “Never mind…can we proceed with our discussion?” Donghae asked and Dara nod her head as she open the file in her hand.

          After almost an hour of discussion, finally Dongae and Dara left the restaurant.

          “So are you going somewhere after this?” Donghae asked.

          “Hmm…I am going back to my hotel…”

          “Hotel? You don’t have family here?” Donghae asked.

          “My family moved back to Japan last year..so I don’t have anyone here…”

          “Oh..really…then would you want to come with me? I mean as a friend…I want to go and eat street food…” Donghae utter.

          Dara was hesitant but when she look at his hopeful face then she smile. “Okay…why not since I am free now and I missed Korean food so much…”

***

          Seunghyun was talking to Leeteuk about the project and right after they end with the serious matter. Leeteuk patted on Seunghyun shoulder. He can see the mess in Seunghyun’s life and he pity him. They already knew the truth about the scandal. It wasn’t Seunghyun’s fault. It was a plan to ruin him and Yoona and the couple became the victim of someone with the awful heart.

          “I have something important to talk to you…” Leeteuk said.

          “Hyung…if it is not about work then I am going to go first…” Seunghyun refused.

          “It’s about Yoona..” he said and Seunghyun quickly looked at him.

          “Yoona? She’s back?” he asked.

          Leeteuk sigh. “She’s not back yet…but I know where she is…” Leeteuk smile.

          “Where is she hyung?”

          “She’s in Japan and the client that Donghae met yesterday, she was from Yoona’s boutique...and the person in charge of the boutique is Sandara Park, Park Bom old friend…”

          Seunghyun exhale in relief. “So she was there? I was worried about her and I missed her so much…”

          “I know and I am sorry…this is all I could help you with…I promised Yoona not to tell others about where she is…this is not telling but just thought of this as business matter…you should find out about her whereabout from the information that I gave you…so best of luck…” Leeteuk patted on his shoulder and left the conference room.

***

          Sandara was back in Japan and she went straight to meet Yoona to discuss about the plan for the investment.

          “Hi Yoong…” Sandara went into Yoona’s office. The woman was reading a book. “How are you my little angels…” Dara touched Yoona’s belly. “How are you Yoong?” she asked. Now, she and Yoona is like sisters.

          “I am good unnie…you don’t have to worry..so how is Korea?” Yoona asked. She can see Sandara happy face. “Anything good happened there?” she still asking.

          “No…nothing happened?” Sandara quickly denied.

          “Unnie..you supposed to be there for two days but you was there for two weeks…” Yoona utter to tease Sandara.

          “Nothing happened…I was there to meet my friends…” she said.

          “Oh..okay..” Yoona nod her head.

          “Yoong….”Sandara look at Yoona. “What do you think about Aiden Lee?”

          “So the friend is Donghae oppa?” Yoona asked, teasing her again and made Sandara Blush.

          “It was not…I am just asking because he is…”

          “He’s a good man…someone that you can rely on and unnie I think that you found a right person this time..” Yoona hold onto Sandara’s hand.

          “But what if Donghae knew that the boutique belongs to you and he told Seunghyun…”

          Yoona smile. “This is something that bound to happen sooner or later so I am prepared…” The sound of the door bell surprised both Yoona and Sandara.

          “You have guest?”Dara asked.

          “No…” Yoona answer.

          “Never mind…I’ll go and take a look…”

          “Thank you unnie…”

          Sandara open the door and she was shocked when she saw the figure in front of her. She looked into the house then back at the guest.

          “C-Choi Seunghyun-shii..h-how come…I mean what are you doing here?”

          “Is Yoona here?”

          “Yes..no..I mean no…She’s not a home…No I mean she’s not here…” she stuttered. How did he know that Yoona is here? What if Yoona misunderstood her and thought that she brought Seunghyun here.

          “Who is it unnie?” then they heard Yoona’s voice.

          Seunghyun was happy. He really missed to hear her voice and he wanted to go inside the house.

          “Seunghyun-shii…please…you can’t come in…”Sandara stopped Seunghyun.

          “I just wanted to meet my wie…”

          “I know but Yoona is…she is…”

          “Just let me in..I am her husband and I have the right to see her…” Seunghyun insisted.

          “But…”

          “Please Dara-shii…just think about helping me and my wife and also our baby…” Seunghyun still persuading her.

          “Unnie…let him inside…” suddenly they heard Yoona’s voice. She was already near them.

          Sandara and Seunghyun looked at the pregnant woman and Seunghyun eyes was teary as he went into the house and engulfed Yoona in her embrace.

          “Oh my god…Yoona…I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter