The honeymoon

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona look around there are so many people on the beach. They were surfing and most of them do she sun tanning. Under the sun. Especially the girl with bikinies. They were very y and Yoona look to her side. looking at her husband. He is looking around. Maybe checking them out. She slowly scoffed. ‘Men are all the same’. Then she look down at herself. She just wear a short pants with blue tank top that hang to her neck and covered by another loose white net-shirt that hang along the shoulder. He pick that one for her.

            This morning. When they went for shopping. He choose the short for her. Not allow her to wear bikiny.

            “Why can’t I wear bikiny?” she ask him.

            “Why do you want to show your body to strangers?” he ask her back.

            “This is not about showing my body but it is a trend and you can’t expect me to wrap in long clothes all the time..it’s hot in here...” she scoffed.

            “No...you are not allowed to show your body in public especially to men..” he said. Firm with his decision.

            “You are so hateful...” She remarked with bored expression.

            “If you want to wear bikiny then why not just wear it in our room..you don’t want to show me your body and now you want to show it to strangers...” he complained.

            “Why would I show you my body?” She ask back.

            “Oh I forgot..I’ve already saw your body...”he said. Smile meaningfully at her.

            “When?” she was shocked. Did he put a hidden camera in the bathroom or in their bedroom?

            “The day before our wedding ceremony...in hotel..your towel come off and I saw you ..remember?” he whisper and Yoona’s face grew redder. She is embarassed and angry at him.

            Yoona’s was broke with her thought when she feel someone nudged her with her elbow. No. Not someone. There were few girls. Around her husband. They were foreign people. Girl with bikiny and hanging around him, trying to flirt with him. Yoona scoffed. The girl try to hold his arm and they talk to him in English. She quickly leave and walk to the beach with her slipper in her left hand and sunscreen lotion in her right hand.

            Seunghyun saw what Yoona is doing and he release himself from their grip and walk to follow her. The girl was clearly dissapointed as he continue to ignore them. He sit next to Yoona. Under a shade and saw what is she doing. She is applying the sunscreen around her arm and her neck. He look what is she doing and look to his side when there were a couple. He is helping his girlfriend to apply the sunscreen around her back. Her tummy and even her exposed chest. He smile. Looking at Yoona. She is trying very hard to apply it behind her back. She can’t reach them.

            “Let me help you...” he take the bottle with lotion and Yoona quickly look at him.

            “Help me for what?” she ask and saw what is he doing. He put the lotion around his palm and start to rub it to her leg.

            “Yah...what are you doing...” Yoona try to pulled her leg but he held it tightly.

            “Shh...let me help you...” he said and his hand move up to her thigh and Yoona was flinch with surprise. She saw the people around them turn to look at her. They were smiling. Her heart is beating really fast. He is concentrating in putting the lotion and not realize that what he is doing as his hand move higher and higher. Then he move to her arm. Putting in around her shoulder. Her exposed back and he slid his hand inside her top just below her collarbone.

            “Seunghyun-shii...” Yoona suddenly stand up. He look at her. “I-I am going to buy drink...” she said and quickly leave. He was flustered. Start to realize what is he doing. He is touching her freely and carelessly. He look at the sunscreen lotion that still in his palm. He has using half of the bottle already. Erkk!

            Yoona got goosebump. She still can feel his warm touch on her skin. “Stupid im Yoona..stupid stupid...why did you allow him to touch you like that..now you look like an easy girl for him...” she knocked her own her with her knuckle

            “Here is your drink..miss...” the girl handed her the cold drink and Yoona take it from her and walk back towards the beach. That’s when she came across a group of foreign man. They were checking on her and whistling along the way.

            “Where are you going gorgeous..come here and join us...” one of the man start to approach her and blocked her way. She move to left and he do the same and she move to the right and he is also the same.

            “Please make a way...” She speak in an annoyed expression.

            “I like fierce girl...” he speak and try to touch her bare shoulder but suddenly his hand was yanked off her.

            “She is my wife...” Seunghyun said and pulled her hand away. Yoona don’t realize when did he start to approach them. She was still in her flustered form , from the previous incident but thankful for him to save her from those flirtious group of foreign man.

             He pulled her hand towards a jet-ski. Tell her to sit there and he take his place behind her. “Have you ever tried riding a jet-ski?” he ask her. Yoona can feel his warm breath behind her ear. She slowly shake her head.

            “Now..learn from me...” he said and start the engine. The Jet-ski went off along the waves and Yoona hold onto the handle tightly. She is not wearing safety jacket and she is scared if she would be throw off from the jet-ski. She can’t swim. Meanwhile, Seunghyun is controlling the jet-ski skillfully. Yoona was amazed by that.  He is hugging her from behind, no he is controlling the jet-ski and she is in front of him. Their body is close in contact.

            After the jet-ski ride, they went back to beaches and Seunghyun left Yoona and went under the shade. She still can feel the warmth of his body. Yoona slap her own face, trying to wake her up from the dream.“He is not your type and you hate him...just remember this..you hate him...” Yoona speak to herself.

***

             Back in their cottage. Seunghyun is taking shower in the bathroom. Yoona is waiting outside of the room. she start to fiddling with her finger.

           “Should I say thank you because he save me from those guy?” she ask herself and bite her finger. Contemplating to do so. “then what would he think? I don’t want him to make fun of me again...” she mutter slowly and not realize that he has finished with his shower and right now he is watching what is she doing.

          “Were you waiting for me?” he ask with a smile and Yoona quickly look at him.

         “No...who say I am wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter