Friend or Foe?

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bom is walking into the building when she suddenly bumped onto someone.

         “I’m sorry Miss...are you okay?” she apologize.

         “Never mind...I am okay...” the woman speak as she continue to walk.

         “Err...excuse me Miss...”  Park bom call once again.

         “Yes?”

         “Can you tell me which floor is to JQ Fashion?”

         “Oh..we’re going the same way..how about you come with me..”

         “Oh..it’s my pleasure..by the way my name is Park Bom..and you are?”

         “I’m Park Jiyeon...”

***

         “This is regarding the company anniversary party...we planned to held it together as well as annoucing the merging of Choi Corporation and IMC..” Hyeyeon tell Seunghyun right after she ended the call with her Secretary.

         “Okay...I’ve already discussed this matter with Yoona and abonim...we’ll give you the details tomorrow..” Seunghyun speak.

         “Alright...” She close the planner in her hand and put it down onto the coffee table. Then she look at her brother calm nature. He is reading his book and drinking his coffee.“So how’s married life?” Hyeyeon ask her younger brother.

         “Challenging yet exciting..” he answered with a grin. Seunghyun also put down his book to look at his one and only sister.

         “In what way it’s consider as challenging...”

         “Everything..” Seunghyun answer to his sister without hesitating.

         “Then where is the excitement...”

         “Everything...” the same answer.

         “What does it mean?” Hyeyeon asked.

         “You’ll know if you marry noona..” he winked at his sister.

          Hyeyeon rolled her eyes. “So you want to say that you are happy?”

         “Certainly..very happy!”

         “Looks like omma and appa’s choice is never wrong..”

         “Exactly!!” he exclaimed with confidence and they both laugh after that. Hyoyeon is happy to see her brother happy. She believes that Yoona is the right person for him. She never saw her own brother gigling and smiling and laughing while talking about his wife. She really hope that their happiness will last forever.


 

***

          Park Bom and Dara walking together to the nearest restaurant. Bom just finished with her meeting and Dara also happen to be nearby and they decided to meet up and and that’s when Bom saw someone familiar in the restaurant.

         “Jiyeon-shii?”

         “Hi...miss lawyer right?’

         “Oh...just call me Bom..by the way what  are you doing here..”

         “Oh...I want to have lunch and what are you doing here?”

         “Coincidence right? we both are about to eat lunch too..by the way this is my friend..Sandara Park...”

         “So all three of us has ‘PARK’ as family name?” Jiyeon smile and she shake hand with Dara.

         “It seems that way..” Bom also smile to Jiyeon.

         All three of them walk to the nearest table. “So today will be on me..you both can eat what ever you want..” Park Bom chanted happily.

         “Thank you but Is it okay..I mean, we are not that close and I don’t want your friend to think that I take advantage of you..” Jiyeon speak as she refer to Sandara.

         Sandara look at Jiyeon and Bom before she back to look at the menu in her hand

         “Oh..don’t mind her.. she’s not someone like that..right dara?”

         “what?” she raised her head to look at them both. “Oh, don’t worry...I am not a nosy type..” she answer to them without looking at Jiyeon at all.

         After the meal, Park Bom and Jiyeon chatted happily about their work and mostly about Choi corporation or Choi Seunghyun and his wife, and left Dara by her own. She is pretending that she didn’t hear them and just concentrating on her phone.

“By the way...this is invitation card to Choi Corporation anniversary party..why don’t you come along..it will be fun..” Bom take out something from her bag and hand it to Jiyeon.

         “Choi Corporation?” Jiyeon asked with glad as she look at the card. Her eyes twinkled at the name of the company and she start to read the card.

         “How come you got this invitation card? Are you working there?” Jiyeon asked.

         “Well..actualy, I am acquitance to the company...”

          “So you and Seunghyun knew each other? Err.. I mean Choi Seunghyun?”

         “Yes..we grew up together... and I am the Choi family adopted daughter..”

         “So you must be close to Im Yoona...his wife?”

         “Not really..we are not that close..but how come you know about Yoona?” Park Bom ask Jiyeon. Her new friend.

         “Hmm...she was my rival back in college..” Jiyeon not hesitate to answer to the question.

         “Why is she your rival?”

         “Because she stole my boyfriend..twice..” Jiyeon announced.

         “She has boyfriend before she got married to Seunghyun?” Park Bom can’t believe it.

         “Well sweetie..Yoona is not as innocent as what she look outside...she was the diva at night club..people know about her, for your information..she was a ‘’ and she still is...” Jiyeon laugh.

         “But she is married to Seunghyun and she’s from a good family...”

         “Oh come on Honey...because she’s wealthy, she managed to get the title of the famous diva alias in the night club..nothing special about her..you are much better than her, she is like a used rubbish..I pity Seunghyun, he was trapped by Yoona..”

         Park Bom still can’t believe it. “Why are you telling me all this? You were jealous of her?” she still interrogate.

         “Well I’m not jealous of her just because she have ‘many boyfriends’  but I can’t forgive her when she stole my boyfriend..the first time when we was in college, we were happy together but right after Yoona got into college, my boyfriend start to change..at first, I don’t know why but then, I saw with my own eyes that she seduced my boyfriend using her body..” Jiyeon pretend like she was sad. “..but being the nice girl..I do not want to argue with her and just let him go but then after we finished college, I was in love with Jonghyun..he was perfect for me and we love each other  but then Yoona, once again...” Jiyeon wipe the tears from her eyes.

         Park bom look at Jiyeon. She start to believe her story. “I am sorry to hear that...”

         “And after that, I promise that I’ll never let Yoona happy...she got everything but why must she stole everything that belongs to me? but..I do not want to keep all this feeling anymore, I want to make a new start with my life by being a famous fashion designer but I did not expect that she stole Seunghyun from you too...” Jiyeon look at Park Bom.

         “She did not stole Seunghyun but their parents want them to marry each other..it was an arranged marriage...”

         “Oh come on Bom...do you still believe in arranged marriage...there is no such thing at this new era...it must be Yoona, she seduced Seunghyun and pretend that she’s a good girl using the wealth that she got from her family and Seunghyun parents was fooled and decided to marry them off...”

         “But it’s impossible..”

         “Why impossible..now look at this...Choi Corporation is in the middle to emerge with IMC..it’s all business Bom..Yoona’s parent must planned all of this..they want to use Choi Corporation to develop their business...”

         “How did you know all this?” Park Bom ask.

         “I have ears and eyes bom...I heard they talked about this at the company where Yoona is working as a part time designer..”

         “I see..by the way, are you free tomorrow?” suddenly Park Bom ask.

         “Tomorrow? Why?”

         “How about we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter