My Love

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong glance at Jessica before back to look at Seunghyun. They were in silence after they arrive at the couple honeymoon cottage. Yoona who happen to stay seated just next to her husband look at them, she has been the spectator of the silence ‘drama’ since a while ago. She look at Seunghyun, at Jiyong and at the gorgeous woman name Jessica, Jiyong’s wife and since Jiyong is Seunghyun cousin. That’s make Jessica her cousin too. Right?

         “Hyung...we wasn’t doing anything..this is just a coincidence...” Jiyong finally speak and he look at his cousin.

         “I didn’t say anything right..well since you already start..why don’t you tell me what makes you to follow me here? Did appa or omma told you to come?” Seunghyun ask. His tone is serious.

         “Oppa...it wasn’t like that...we also don’t know that you will be here...” Jessica try to enlighten the way and she try to help Jiyong out.

         “Jung Jessica...” Seunghyun look at her and call her name. Not Choi Jessica but right now Jung Jessica, her real name and it is a sign that he is mad. Jessica close . “Tell me, who is behind all of this?” Seunghyun ask Jessica. He know that Jiyong wouldn’t answer to him but he has Jessica to do the ‘job’.

         Jessica look at Jiyong and her husband shake his head. Giving her a sign for not to telling him anything. Seunghyun caught what are they doing and he look directly into Jessica eyes..

         “Tell me Jessi..or else I will...”

         “Oppa...” Jessica pouted and she one again look at Jiyong.

         “Okay..okay...we were sorry...your mom told us to come here since we were nearby...she ask us to look after you two...” Jiyong finally open his mouth. He know what Seunghyun is going to tell them. Both Jiyong and Jessica were ually active before they got married and they have been arrested in a love hotel together with the druggist and e and Seunghyun is the one that come to rescue and bail them and no one know about that except Seunghyun. Jiyong won’t let Seunghyun spilled it and let Yoona know too. Then, They would have a tainted image in Yoona’s eyes. The new family member of Choi.

         “That would be better...you should tell me earlier...” Seunghyun smile.

         “Hyung..you always threat us using that..very dirty...” Jiyong complained while Jessica nod her head with a pout. Agree with her husband.

         “What are you guys talking about...” finally Yoona ask them. The question has been lingering in her head since a while ago.

“Err...nothing...Yoona-shii..this our first time meeting with each other...we were sorry for not attending your wedding...my husband has to work at that time and we couldn’t go back for the ceremony...” Jessica smile to Yoona. Try to shift the topic and Seunghyun smile.

         They were scared if Yoona know and Seunghyun is sure, they will be scared of Yoona too if they know how glamour is Im Yoona in the world of men at the night club. THE RICH GODDESS. That is the nick name that they give to Yoona and he know about that. But he want to make sure that it would only remain as her past. The history. He wouldn’t allow that to happen. She is his wife. Im Yoona is now a respectable wife of Choi Seunghyun. That is the most suitable nick name for her.

***

         It’s still early but because of her throbbing head. Yoona walk to bed and lay down her head. Maybe she is too tired from their activity, exposed to the sun for too long and she is not used to that and after that, she met with Minho, her old flames and next is the ‘visit’ from Jiyong and Jessica.

         Yoona start to close her eye eventhough she still has to sleep next to Seunghyun but she believe that tonight, she can sleep a little bit with ease compared to last night since she has got a new pajama. She bought one in the morning without Seunghyun know about that. He is such a y y. Keep insisting her to wear the y sleeping gown.

         Seunghyun also lie down his head next to her and saw Yoona move a bit to the edge. Leaving a big space in between them with her back facing him. “I was dissapointed...looks like I am not gonna see you wear ‘those’ again tonight...” he said and glance at her. Yoona is pretending to sleep. His mood to surge back. He don’t know why but as far as he know, he is not those type; to always tease people and with Yoona, he become a different people. He loves to see her red face when she is angry. Her frown and also her pout.

         Seunghyun slowly lifted the bolster and he make his way closer to Yoona. Yoona open her. She can feel that he is moving towards her. Slowly, she start to move too but  away from him. When he move, she move and finally....

         “Ouchhh....” Yoona back was on the floor. She fall down from the bed. Yoona rise from the floor and look at him. He is contained himself from laughing at her. “What do you want? I don’t have time to play with you...I want to sleep..and now, can you please move...” she stand up and saw that he didn’t move at all.

          But suddenly, Yoona feel like her head want to explode. Looks like her migrain has come again and if she is going to yell at him right now, she is sure that she will fainted. She has no strength to keep standing and slowly lie down her head on the pillow. She doesn’t care about Seunghyun anymore. The light pain in her head from earlier start to kill her. Yoona clenched her eyes. She hasn’t bring her medicine. She forgot about that.

         Seunghyun look at Yoona. She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter