Guardian Angels!

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six Months later...

         Yoona inhale the fresh air coming from the open balcony. She look down at the empty space at the garden. Taeyeon said she wanted to plant flowers there but don’t know yet which flower is suitable. Yoona smile when she remember Taeyeon and Wooyoung argument yesterday at the mall.

          Taeyeon want to buy a baby blue blanket for her because she thought that Yoona’s baby gonna be a boy while Wooyoung want to buy pink blanket because he believes that her baby gonna be a girl and they keep arguing until Taeyeon refuse to walk with Wooyoung, just because of the color for blanket. Finally Yoona has no choice but to take both.

           Oh by the way, why did Yoona suddenly live with Taeyeon. It was the letter, adressed with Yoona’s name. It was from Taeyeon. The unnie that close to Yoona when she was at the boarding school. Taeyeon found out about Yoona from the fashion show that she held and she send the letter to her company but it was delivered to her mother, few days before the ‘incident’. Yoona then decided to come to Taeyeon and live with her until she gave birth to her baby.

          Taeyeon lived in Japan with her husband, Jang Wooyoung and Taeyeon owns a small boutique that now selling well thanks to Yoona’s design and marketing skill, while Wooyoung is a chef at a hotel. Taeyeon was happy when Yoona appeared in front of her door and they cried for at least one whole day,  reminiscing the moment of them being together. Taeyeon also already told Yoona about Boa’s death. She had a brain tumor and that’s why they moved to USA and wanted to keep a secret about her ilness from Yoona and Boa died after one year of her treatment.

         Yoona smile when she heard the voice of the couple. For sure they are arguing again, because of her of course. She shake her head and touch her round belly, it’s hard to believe that she just got into six months of her pregnancy with her current condition. She looks like she is already nine months pregnant.

         Doctor said because her baby is big and there is higher possibility that she has to go trough C-section or caesarean and her baby also could be premature. Yoona sigh. The thought of that really scared her so much. She don’t want anything to happen to her baby.

          Yoona caressed her belly with a smile. ‘mummy loves you..so much...’ she whisper from her heart. The baby won’t listen but it will understand the mothers’ thought.

          “Hey preggy mommy...” Taeyeon put a glass of milk on the table next to her bed and walk towards the balcony to join Yoona.

          Yoona smile as Taeyeon massage her shoulder gently before she sit next to her. Touching Yoona’s belly. “How is my nephew today...” she ask.

          “I am fine aunty...” Yoona mimicking a baby voice and both of them laugh together. “Unnie...how come you are so sure that my baby is gonna be a boy?” Yoona ask Taeyeon.

          “I don’t know..I just have the feeling that it’s gonna be a good looking baby boy...” Taeyeon said with a smile.

         “But Wooyoung oppa said...”

         “ahh..just ignore what he said...” Taeyeon interrupted and they laugh again.

         Yoona shake her head. She is very lucky to have Taeyeon and Wooyoung by her side. They take a good care of her and Wooyoung won’t let Yoona do any work in the house. He specially cook Yoona’s favourite food. Taeyeon complained that he rarely cook for her but Wooyoung said, he want his niece to be healthy and beautiful and he should take care of Yoona meal for that.

         “Where is Wooyoung oppa?” Yoona ask. Usually, he will come to her room with every supplement that she need to take and a glass of milk. Yoona feel very happy with the way Wooyoung treat her. She don’t have a brother that was close to her and right now, she feel like she already have a brother even not by blood.

       “He is in the baby room...he said he wanted to paint the room into pink colour” Taeyeon sigh.

        Yoona chuckled slowly while shaking her head. Looks like her baby gonna be spoiled so much by Wooyoung and Taeyeon. She touch her belly. Eventhough she already had Wooyoung and Taeyeon by her side but she still feel incomplete because her husband is not there. Yoona missed her husband so much. She can’t deny and she is longing for him so much. He still don’t know about the existence of their baby. Poor little baby in her womb. The father still don’t know about his child. Yet!

        Taeyeon look at suddenly silence Yoona. She is thinking about her husband again. Taeyeon know about that. She touch Yoona’s hand and the dongsaeng look at her.

       “You missed Seunghyun?” she ask but Yoona look away. Looks like she want to avoid from answering the question.

       “You don’t want to tell him about his baby? I bet he must be missing you so much...” Taeyeon speak.

          “He already has Park Bom by his side and their baby...” Yoona gritted her lips. Her heart is in pain when she thought about that. Her heart feel like being stabbed by knife over and over to think that her husband has another child with another woman and he has to take responsibility of his action. While, she has to keep a secret about her own pregnancy from her own husband.

          “Yoona-yah...” Taeyeon tighten her grip on her hand. She pity the woman.

           Yoona smile at Taeyeon. She has promised to herself that she won’t feel sad again even after what had happened. It is for her own sake. For her baby. She has to be happy. “Unnie...I want to rest...my backpain come again...” she said.

           Taeyeon nodded and help Yoona to stand up and walk inside the room. After she set Yoona on the bed, Taeyeon went to close the door of the balcony and locked them. She turn to see that Yoona is drinking her milk and get ready to sleep.

          “Good night preggy mommy...” Taeyeon tucked Yoona under her blanket after she wear her stocking and kissed her forehead.

          “Thank you unnie...good night...” she smile to Taeyeon and saw her unnie went to off the lamp and close her door. Leaving her in the room.

          Yoona take her bolster and hug it. She has been used to sleep in Seunghyun embrace. Even after six months since she left the house. She still can’t forget the warmth that come from her husband body. She would always be in his embrace until she fall asleep.

           Yoona hands move to her belly. “Good night my little love...mommy loves you...” she whisper and close her eyes. Forcing herself to fall asleep and finally she was drifted to her dream land. Beautiful dream of her and her husband with their beautiful memories.

***

             Seunghyun loosen his tie. He has a bit of headache because of two glass of wine that he had after the dinner. His eye look around the house. It was empty since Yoona left. His life becomes empty after she left. He missed Yoona so much but he don’t know where did she go. He has been looking for Yoona for quite a long time but no one know about her.

             He also learned from Minzy that Yoona is pregnant. His wife is pregnant and she was alone. It gave him pains whenever he think abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter