First meeting

Meant To Be

 

Flashback

Yunho walks faster in order reach his destination faster. He bumps into few peoples on the way but he didn’t care at the moment. He is very angry after he heard the news about his friend just now. He just cannot believe that something like this will happen to his friend all because of one man. That nerve of the prick! He is going teach that prick a lesson that he will never forget. If someone mess up with Jung Yunho’s friend means that he mess up with Jung Yunho and mess up with Jung Yunho means his is looking for trouble with Jung Yunho.

Finally, he is reaching his destination. This is where the prick’s classroom is. He took a deep breath before push the door open.

“Excuse me; I’m looking for Kim Jaejoong.” Asked Yunho to one students. The student quickly points his finger to behind of the classroom.“The man with blond hair and got ear piercing.”

Yunho follow where the student pointed to and saw the man as indicated by the student just now is sitting on the table chatting with his friends. “So this the infamous Kim Jaejoong,huh?” thought Yunho.

He say thanks to student and he quickly went to where Jaejoong sit at.

“Ehem, excuse me, are you Kim Jaejoong?” asked Yunho to the man with blond hair after he reaches where he and his friends sit at.

The man with the blond hair and his friends stop talking then he turns his head towards Yunho. When Yunho saw the man, his breaths caught in his throat and his heart beats faster. This man is so beautiful. With pale skin, doe eyes and surprisingly the blond hair suits him very well. Yunho never saw someone who is as beautiful as this man.Yunho quickly turns his head away from Jaejoong.

“Yah, Jung Yunho take a hold of yourself. This man be beautiful but he got a cruel heart. Did you forget what did he do to Han Won? Don’t forget what is it your purpose for being here?” thought Yunho. He quickly bring himself to his senses and look back at Jaejoong.

“Yes, I’m Kim Jaejoong. Do I know you? And is your purpose looking for me?” asked Jaejoong while eyeing Yunho from up and down. He never Yunho before but he don’t why that he can’t take his eyes from  Yunho. Yes, he admit that Yunho is quite handsome with his raven spiky hair and his tan skins but it not like he never saw someone who as handsome as Yunho but still he can’t take his eyes of him.

“My name is Jung Yunho and for my purpose being here is…mhm…can I talk with you alone?” replied Yunho. He feel uncomfortable with Jaejoong who keeps looking at him but he try not show it.

“Fine, let go to roof.” Said Jaejoong and hop off from table.He walking towards the door and turns back towards Yunho who still standing in same place. “Hey, are you coming?”

“Yes.” said Yunho. He quickly took his feet from the floor and follow Jaejong to the roof.

At the roof.

“So what is the purpose for you to look at me?” asked Jaejoong. He takes a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. He inhales the smoke before release it.

“Can you not smoking when you are around me?Didn’t you know that smoking is bad for your health.” replied Yunho.

“Why should I listen to you? Who are you, my mother? Please answer my question just now. I still got thing to do than being getting lectures by you.” Said Jaejoong. He purposely inhales the smoke and release it to Yunho’s face.

“Cough…Cough…Why you!!” yell Yunho. He glares at Jaejoong.

“Oops ,sorry.” Said Jaejong but he didn’t look so sorry at all. He smirk at Yunho.”Now, please answer my question”

“Fine ,do you know Lee Han Won?” asked Yunho.

“Oh, the guy that I dump 2 days ago. Why are you asking me this? What is your relationship with him anyway?”

“He is my best friends! Do you know that he was trying to commit suicide yesterday by swallow sleeping pill! He is now in the hospital still not yet wake up!” yelled Yunho. He was very devastated when he heard about what happen to his best friend.

“So what you want to do?” asked Jaejoong. He keeps inhales the smoke from his cigarette before release it again.

“How dare this man look so smug???Didn’t he feels guilty at all???Han won still laying in hospital but this man didn’t seems care about it???” thought Yunho. He is getting angrier after his saw the reaction that come out from Jaejong.

“Didn’t you feel guilty at all? Han Won try commit suicide because of you and you dare to ask what is relates to you???Didn’t you have heart at all???” yelled Yunho.

“Look, I not the one who ask to commit suicide. He doing it on his own thus it didn’t related to me at all,okay.”

“What???How dare you say like that???Han Won love you so much yet you dump him and he try to commit suicide and you act like you didn’t care at all??? What kind man are you???Why did you dump him in first???What wrong with Han Won???He love you so much”

“Nothing is wrong with him. It just I  already getting boring n this relationship thus I need a new relationship. Understand?”

“What? You are getting boring!!!You are very cruel man!!! Why did Han Won have to fall in love with you, the man who didn’t have heart at all!!!”

“Is that all the thing that you needed say to me?. If nothing else, I’ll take my leave. Goodbye.” Said Jaejoong. He threw the cigarette on the floor and step on it then he is walking towards the door

“ Wait a minute, I still haven’t finish the talk yet.” Answered Yunho. He quickly stood in front of Jaejoong to stop him from walking away.

“Haiz, fine,name the price.” sigh Jaejoong. He getting tired from this talk and he needed get back to class to take a nap.

“What are you talking about?” Yunho is very confused by the question that ask by Jaejoong just now.

“Give the amount of money that you needed to stay away from me. All people is the same, they are willing to do anything for the money and I bet you also the same. So name the amount that you needed from me.” Jaejoong finished his words and waiting for Yunho to reply

Yunho just cannot control his anger anymore. How dare this man insult him!!!He raise his hand up and punch Jaejoong on the face. Jaejoong took a steps back because of the punch. His lips is bleeding because of it. He glares at Yunho who just stand there.

“How dare punch me,huh? Do you who I am? I’m Kim Jaejoong, the Principal Kim’s son. If I tell my father what happen today, he can expelled you from this school!” said Jaejoong. He wipes the blood from his lips by using his uniform’s sleeve.

“Go tell your father then. I not scare at all. After all you deserved it. How dare you insult me just now? Asking me how much that I needed from you? Let me tell you something Kim Jaejoong, not all people willing to anything because of money and I’m one of them. I hate money and the kind of people like you the most. Hopefully,we don’t have to meet each other again! Goodbye!”

After finish his words, Yunho quickly  took off from there while Jaejoong just stand there watching Yunho go off from there.

“Jung Yunho,huh? Such an interesting guy.” Thought Jaejoong.

Present time

Yunho wakes up from his sleep and he turns to take a look at the clock on table beside his bed. It is only 3 o clock in the morning. He smiles when he remember what is that he was dreaming about. He dream about the first time he meet Jaejoong. He smiles again when he thinks about it. He use the hate Jaejoong’s guts and cannot stand being the same room with him but a lot of thing has happen since then and now he so in love with Jaejoong and couldn’t live without him beside him.

Talking about Jaejoong, it is been 6 years since that day, Jaejoong leaves him to study abroad but he still not yet come back to him and no contact at all. In the first year, Jaejong still call and send message him but after a year, Jaejoong didn’t do that anymore. Yunho tries to convince himself that maybe Jaejoong is busy trying build his career in the overseas but still it didn’t reduce the uneasiness in his heart and he keeps wondering what if Jaejoong already move on and forget about the promise that they made towards each other.

“Joongie-ah, do you still remember our promise? Do you know that  how much I miss you and I’m still waiting for you to come back to me?” thought Yunho

He just keeping about thinkng about it until he falls asleep again.

*********************************************************************************************************

A man with short black hair wakes up from his sleep. He didn’t know why but lately he feels uneasiness in his heart and he couldn’t make what is it that bothering him until he can’t sleep at nght. The man that sleep besides him also wake up from his sleep.

“Jae, what is wrong? Why are you suddenly wake up from the sleep?” asked Yoochun. He is worry about Jaejoong.

“Nothing, I’m just having bad dream. That all.” answered Jaejoong. He didn’t have the mood to talk right now.

“Do you want to about it?” Yoochun ask again.

“Look, Chun, there is nothing wrong. So please stop worrying about it. Let go back to sleep,okay? Tomorrow we need to take an early flight.” Said Jaejoong. Since he feel really tired, it only took him a few seconds for him to falls asleep again.

Yoochun is just keep looking at Jaejoong. Yoochun know that something is wrong with Jaejoong. Lately, Jaejoong can’t sleep at night like something bothering him but when Yoochun ask him about it, he quickly brush off the topic.

Yoochun is very worry about Jaejoong but Jaejoong seems don’t want to share the problems and making Yoochun very sad. If though, both of  them already engaged for almost 2 years but Yoochun feels like he didn’t  know Jaejoong at all.

Yoochun sighs. He shouldn’t think about this anymore, he should get back to sleep. Jaejoong was right, they need to get up early tomorrow for their flight

Yoochung quickly close his eyes and within few seconds, he fall asleep again.

*********************************************************************************************************

I decide to give you all the back story how Jaejoong & Yunho meet for the first time and Yoochun appearance in this chapter.To Minsu fan,Minsu will appear in the next chapter. Stay tuned.