Dinner at your house

Meant To Be

 

“There you go.” said Sooyoung after she had finished putting the bandage on Junsu’s hand.

Junsu pull his hand back and stare at Sooyoung with a small smile on his lip. “Thank you.”

“There is no need for that. This is my repayment for you after saving me just now.” said Sooyoung and offers a small smile to Junsu.

“I think everyone will do the same if they encounter that same incident just now.” Junsu glared at his watch.  “I should take my leave now. It is getting late already” said Junsu as he stands up from the sofa.

“Eh, please don’t leave now. Why don’t you stay for dinner?”

“But….”

“Please…..” begs Sooyoung with pleading eyes.

Junsu releases a sigh. It seems he is has no choice but to stay especially when Sooyoung begs like that. “Fine, I’ll stay for dinner on one condition. “

“What is it?”

“Let me help you preparing the dinner.”  said Junsu. Since he can’t get out from this dinner, he might as well lend a hand to help Sooyoung preparing the dinner.

“Eh? No, I can’t agree with that condition at all. You’re the guest after all. It is very impolite of me to ask my guest to help me prepare the dinner.” said Sooyoung in firm tone.

“Since you didn’t agree with my condition then I’ll take my leave now.” said Junsu and begins walk toward the door.

Sooyoung quickly runs toward Junsu and stop in front of him to block him from walk out from the house. “Okay! Okay! You can only help me set up the table. I can’t let your cook or cut the vegetable when your hand is injured.”

“That is fine with me as long as I can help. Can you lead the way to me?” said Junsu as his lip slowly form to small smile.

Sooyoung release a relieved breath before her lip also turn into small smile. “Please follow me then.”

Sooyoung begin walks toward the kitchen while Junsu following her from behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Sooyoung, I’m home!” yelled Changmin before taking off his shoes.

“I’m in the dining area! The dinner is ready!” Sooyoung yelled back.

Changmin begins walks toward the dining area and his eyes widen slightly when he sees Sooyoung is in the dining area with Junsu. He is helping Sooyoung puts down the dishes on the table.

“Junsu-ssi, what are you doing at here?” asked Changmin while staring at Junsu with unbelievable eyes.

Junsu about to open his mouth to answer Changmin’s question but Sooyoung decides to interrupt by saying. “I’m the one who inviting him to come here.”

“Huh?”

Sooyoung puts the dishes on the table that was holding by her hand just now. She turns to look at his brother. “I was being disturbed by annoying man from my college just now.  He keeps bothering me to ask me out for date with him but I reject him. He got angry after that. Then he pulls a pocket knife and uses it to blackmail me.”

“What? Did you get hurt?” Changmin turns to look at his sister from head to toe to make sure that she didn’t get hurt at all.

“I’m fine because Junsu-oppa manages to save me but his hand gets wounded in the process.”

Changmin turns to look at Junsu after Sooyoung had told him that Junsu had hurt his hand. He quickly approaches Junsu after he saw the bandage on Junsu’s right hand and he grabs it to have a look.

“Are you okay?” asked Changmin in concern tone.

Junsu blush a little since Changmin is holding his hand right now. “I’m fine. Sooyoung already treated my wound just now.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Thank you for saving my sister.”

“You’re welcome.” said Junsu with a small smile on his lip.

Changmin’s lip also turns into small smile and stare at Junsu in the eyes. Junsu’s blush grew bigger when both of their eyes had met each other. Junsu want to turn away from Changmin’s eyes but he didn’t turn away at all.

Both of them keep staring at each other for few seconds before Sooyoung decides to disturb that moment by clearing . Both of them quickly look away with a small blush on their face.

“I’m very sorry to disturb both of you but we should start our dinner right now. We don’t want the dinner to get cold, isn’t it?” said Sooyoung with a teasing smile on her lip before takes a seat.

Changmin glare at his sister after letting go of Junsu’s hand. He turn back to look at Junsu. “My sister is right. The dinner will get cold if we didn’t start the dinner right now.

“What are we waiting for? Let us start then.” exclaimed Junsu and sit down on the chair beside Sooyoung.

Changmin smile a little before he also takes a seat in front of Junsu and the three of them start to eat the dinner. They chat, laugh and tease at each other just like a family.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho walk limply towards the pantry to prepare the coffee for his boyfriend. He keeps cursing his boyfriend for being so rough last night and now his body is so sore right now.

Yunho stops his step when he had heard someone call his name from behind. He turns his body and sees Hyunbin is standing there.

“Yun-ah, are you okay? Why are you walking limply like that?” asked Hyunbin with concern tone.

Yunho blush after the question hits him. How is he going explain this to Hyunbin? “I’m fine, hyung.”

“Really? If you are really okay, why are you...” Hyunbin stop his word when he sees the mark on Yunho’s neck. “Yun-ah, is that a love bite on your neck?”

Yunho’s face turns red after that words hit his ear. He quickly raises his hand to cover the love bite on his neck and start cursing his boyfriend again.

Stupid Joongie! Why did he have to leave a love bite on obvious place where people can see it? It so embarrassing until I feel like want to die at here right now. What should I tell Hyunbin?  thought Yunho.

Hyunbin begins to understand the situation better after he sees how red Yunho’s face has become after he asks that question.

“Rough night, huh?”

Yunho want a hole to consume him right now after that word leave Hyunbin’s mouth. This situation is getting out of hand especially Hyunbin seems had discovered the truth.

“Ergh…” Yunho is speechless right now. He didn’t know want to say anymore and he is getting uncomfortable with this situation that happens to him right now.

“You don’t have to answer my question. Please forget that I had asked that question to you. Go continue do your work then. I’ll take my leave now.”  said Hyunbin and quickly walks away from there since he see it very clearly how uncomfortable Yunho had become with his question just now.

Yunho continue walk towards the pantry after Hyunbin had left that spot. He will teach his boyfriend a lesson for putting him in embarrassing situation like this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is standing beside Jaejoong while watching his boyfriend takes a sip from the coffee he had made just now. His lip form into smile when he sees his boyfriend had spurt out the coffee from his mouth to the table.

“Yah! Yun-ah, why this coffee is so sweet? You already know that I didn’t like my coffee with sugars on it?” asked Jaejoong before takes out the tissue from tissue box then used it to wipes his mouth and the table from the coffee stains.

“You deserve it!” said Yunho nonchalantly.

“I deserve it? What did I do this time?” asked Jaejoong while staring at his boyfriend with questioning eyes. He wonder what had he done to offended his boyfriend until he is angry right now.

“For leaving a love bit on my neck!” yelled Yunho and glared at his boyfriend in anger.

Jaejoong smirk after he heard that words. “Oh that? So?”

“What do you mean so? Do you how embarrassing it is for me especially Hyunbin-hyung have seen that love bite just now!”

“That why you are so angry? You’re embarrassing that someone had seen it and not because you didn’t like it at all.”

Yunho blush a little when he heard the words comes out from Jaejoong’s mouth. He sends another glare towards Jaejoong. “That is not what I mean at all.”

“Don’t worry about it.  Next time, I’ll put it where people can’t see it at all.” said Jaejoong in teasing tone.

 “Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” yelled Yunho before fold his arm with a pout on his lip.

Jaejoong chuckles softly before pull his boyfriend into his lap and hug his boyfriend around the waist. “Do you know how cute you are right now with the pout on your lip?”

“I hate you!” said Yunho and his pout getting bigger.

Jaejoong just chuckles again before tighten his holds around his boyfriend. “But it is the true.”

“Humps!”

“Fine, I’ll stop teasing you. Don’t be angry at me anymore.”

 “Humps!”

“Oh, please don’t tell me that you still angry about this matter?”

“Humps!”

“I’m sorry for my behavior just now. Please forgive me?” begs Jaejoong.

Yunho didn’t say anything and he turns his head away with the pout still planted on his lip.

“Please…” beg Jaejoong with pleading tone but Yunho didn’t give any response at all. Jaejoong keep begging Yunho for forgiveness until Yunho can’t take it anymore.

“Fine, I’ll forgive you on one condition.” said Yunho. He is not that angry anymore but he still needs to teach his boyfriend a lesson for always teasing him and put him on embarrassing situation.

Jaejoong’s eyes lit up when he heard that. “What is it?”

“You’re washing the dishes for one week.” said Yunho in firm tone.

“Okay, I’ll do anything as long as you’re not angry at me anymore.” said Jaejoong and plant a soft kiss on Yunho’s cheek.

Yunho blushes a little before his lip slowly turns into small smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Minsu & Jaeho moment! Hope you'll like it.

Pls give your comment about this chapter. Tq. ^^