Meet Again

Meant To Be

 

Junsu is in front of Yunho’s apartment. He presses the door bell and heard Yunho said coming. Few seconds later, Yunho opens the door and he is quite surprised to see Junsu is standing in front of his door.

“Su, what are you doing at here?” Yunho is wondering why Junsu is coming to his apartment. He was actually plan to give a call to Junsu to ask him out and meet his somewhere.

“Are you not going to invite me to come in first?  I don’t plan to talk with you in hallway, hyung.” Junsu offers his smile to Yunho.

“You are right, please do come in.” Yunho steps aside to allow Junsu come into his apartment.

Junsu takes off his shoes and goes into the living room while Yunho follow him from behind. Junsu sit down on the sofa and take around at the apartment. Nothing has charge since the last time he coming to here.

“Su, do you want to drink anything?” Yunho is walking towards his kitchen to prepare drink of Junsu before Junsu’s voice stop him. “No need, hyung. I didn’t feel thirsty at all. Please sit down; I need to talk with you about what has happen yesterday.”

Yunho sighs and take a seat in front of Junsu. So that is the reason why Junsu is at here right now. It is good for him too since he prepare to meet Junsu anyway to tell his about yesterday and his plan.

“Fine, I was planning to give a call to you to tell you about it anyway before you decide to appear in front of my apartment door.” Yunho finish his word. To tell the true, he actually didn’t know how to begin, he scare about Junsu will reacts after he knows what has happen and what will Junsu do after knowing his plan. By knowing Junsu behavior, Junsu will certainly put some resistance towards his plan.

“So what happen yesterday that made you cry and run off right that? I ask few of girls who was at the studio that time. They said you become like that after you read some news from the newspaper. What did the news write that made you reacts like that?” finishes Junsu. He is worry and curious at the same time. This incident had occupied his mind until he can’t focus doing his own thing. He really needs to know now before he loses his mind.

“I encounter about the news about Jaejoong yesterday. The news mentions that he is coming back to Korea with his fiancé. I was devastated at that time when I read it. I just can’t take it anymore and run off from studio yesterday. This afternoon….” Yunho is unable to finish his word when Junsu interrupt.

“What! How dare that man do that to you! He dares to break your heart while you waiting for him for six years!” Junsu can’t believe his ear after what Yunho tell him just now. Although Junsu didn’t really know Jaejoong but after hearing what Yunho tell him just now has make him to hate Jaejoong.

“Su, please calm down. I still not finish talking. Just like I said before you decide to interfere, this afternoon, I was surfing the internet since I didn’t have anything to do. I didn’t know why but my hand automatically typed Jaejoong’s name and I discovered that….” Junsu decided to interrupt again by saying “discovered what?”

“Kim Junsu, please stop interrupt my talk!” Yunho just can’t stand it anymore. He is really angry with Junsu right now. Junsu see how angry Yunho is quickly gulping his saliva before saying “Sorry, Hyung. I just can’t help my curiosity.”

“So can I continue now? If you interrupt again one time, I’ll chase you out from here, understand?” Yunho give his glares to Junsu and Junsu just nodded his head to indicates that he understand what Yunho is saying.

“As I said before, I discovered from the net that Jaejoong caught in accident 5 years ago and as result of it, his parents died on the spot while he lose all of his memory.” finishes Yunho.

“Huh? Lose all his memory? Is this means that he loses his memory about you?” asked Junsu. He become more curious than before when he listen to what Yunho tell him just now.

“Yes, that means he loses his memory about anything that relates to him which including me and the promise that we made to each other.” answered Yunho. What he said just now is making him become sad again. He still can’t believe that this kind of incident can happen to Jaejoong.

“So that means he didn’t purposely forget you? What you going to do now, hyung?” Junsu asked again. He can’t wait to know what Yunho next step is.

“I’m going to approaches him as stranger and try to make him remember by getting close to him.” Yunho finally said his plans to Junsu. He wants see what kind of reaction Junsu will give after Yunho finish tells his plan.

“I disagree with it, Hyung. Why don’t you just tell him the true?”

“I can’t. What if he thinks that I’m taking an advantage on him since he is has become famous right now?”

“Then shows him some the picture. Don’t tell me, you didn’t take any picture with him?”

“Su, didn’t you forget that my old apartment caught in the fire 3 years ago? All my things including the pictures are being burn down. Thus, this is the only way.” Yunho argues back.

“But what if he can’t remember again? Didn’t you say just now he got a fiancé? What if he decides to get marry before you can make him remember again? What you going to then?” Junsu is really disagrees with Yunho’s plan. He cares about Yunho a lot and he didn’t want Yunho get hurt in the process.

Yunho sighs again, he already knows Junsu will disagree about his plan and he also know about what Junsu said just now is true but still he wants to try and he didn’t like to give up even before he try it.

“Su-ah, what you said just now is true. Anything can happen but I still want to try. Please support me. I need a support from my best friend before I continue my plans.” said Yunho. He really wants Junsu to give him some support towards his plans

“Hyung, I cared about you a lot. I don’t want to see you get hurt because seeing you get hurt is hurting me too. Why can’t you just move on? He is already with someone else now.” Junsu know how sensitive Yunho is. Although Yunho is seems so manly but he gets hurt easily. Just seeing Yunho cry in tears can make him very sad.

“Su-ah, thanks for your concern. I love Jaejoong so much that I just can’t move on. My heart and my soul are belonging to him.” Yunho expression changes after he finishes his word. His heart aches every time he remembers about Jaejoong.

“Hyung, no matter what I said, you wouldn’t back off from your decision, right?” asked Junsu. He knows how stubborn Yunho is. Once Yunho has made up his mind, he’ll not back of it.

“Yes, I already made up my mind.” Yunho look Junsu in the eye to show Junsu how determine he is.

“You are stubborn. Fine, do whatever you want. I’ll give you my support but don’t come cry onto me later.” Junsu offers a smile to Yunho.

Yunho’s smile grows big after listens to what Junsu said just now. He quickly approaches Junsu and hugs him. “Thank you, Su. I love so much.”

“Love you too, hyung so how are you going to approaches him?” said Junsu.

“Co-incidentally, my sunbae works in music company that manages Jaejoong. He tells me that Jaejoong needs a personal assistant and I accept it.” Yunho let go of his arm. He just cannot believe his luck. He only plans to work in the same company and find some time to approaches Jaejoong but his sunbae get him a job as Jaejoong’s personal assistant. He must treat his sunbae soon for getting him such a job

“So when are you going to start work?” asked Junsu.

“Tomorrow at 8 o’clock in the morning. Su, I’m very sorry. That also means that I can’t come to studio for a while. It must hard on you for handle the studio alone. Sorry for giving your trouble.” Yunho feels guilty for leaving the studio for Junsu to handle but still he needs to do this.

“Since you know already how hard I’ll be, you must treat for dinner in 5 star restaurants in order to composite it.” said Junsu and offer his smile to Yunho. To tell the true, he didn’t feel mad at Yunho. There is still got another colleague who will help him when Yunho is not around.

“Wait until I saving enough money first only then I can treat you.” Yunho smiles back. He feels relieve after listen to Junsu’s jokes just now.

“Look at the time, it is getting late. I should take my leave now. Hyung, sleeps earlier since you need to wake up early tomorrow. Don’t about others, I’ll tell them that you cannot come to studio for a while to settle some personal thing.” Junsu stand from the sofa and walk towards to the door. Yunho follow Junsu from behind to sent him out.

“See you soon. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight. Thanks for everything.”

Yunho close his door after Junsu walk off there. He really need go to sleep since he is going to wake up early tomorrow. He just can’t wait for tomorrow to come.

**********************************************************************************************

Yunho is very nervous right now. He keeps rubbing his palms and biting his lips. He is following Hyu Bin to meet Jaejoong at the office. He didn’t how he will react when he meet Jaejoong later. Will Jaejoong recognizes him when he meets him later.

Few minutes later, both of them stop in front of the office. Hyu Bin knocks the door before a deep voice asking them to coming in. Hyu Bin opens the door and both of them steps inside.

Yunho see a man sit on the chair reading some paper on the table. He is so into reading that he didn’t raise his head to acknowledge. Yunho is become curious whether this man is Jaejoong or not.

Hyu Bin clears his throat before he decide to speak “Kim-ssi, sorry to disturb you but I’ve bring your personal assistant for you.”

The man lifts his head up and Yunho’s hearts skip a beat when he saw the man face. This man is indeed is Jaejoong and he change a lot in this six years. Jaejoong had cut his hair short and dyed it back to black, he is wearing a white shirt that clenching to his body perfect well. What made him so breathtaking right now, he is wearing reading glasses.

 “Joongie-ah, after six long years, we finally meet again.” 

**********************************************************************************************

Jae & Yun finally meet again. Please leave your comment what do you think about this chapter. ^^