A flashback

Meant To Be

 

Yunho read the magazine on his hands while keep glancing at the door. He looks at his watch and release a sigh. He had been anticipating since this morning for Jaejoong to come to visit him.

Yunho knows that he shouldn’t keep his hope up although Jaejoong had promise to him that he will come today. After all, Jaejoong is busy man so it is not unusual that he can’t come today at all.

Yunho’s mussing is stop when he hears a knock onto the door. He regains his composure and pretends to read the magazine before say come in. He hopes that person will be Jaejoong.

Junsu comes in the room with a smile onto his lips. Yunho’s feel disappointed when he sees it is Junsu come into his room. He shouldn’t keep his hopes up in the first place.

Junsu approach Yunho’s bed and take a seat beside it. He see the expression onto Yunho’s face and decide to ask “Hyung, what with the long face? Don’t you like to see me at all?”

“It’s not like that…It is just that…” Yunho sigh again. He didn’t how to tell Junsu that he is waiting for Jaejoong to come here. He shakes his head before continuing “It is nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me it is nothing. I can see it in your eyes that you’re sad about something. What is it? Just tell me. Maybe I can help.” Junsu try to persuade Yunho to tell his problem. He can see that something is bothering Yunho from the moment he enter the room.

“I already tell you it’s nothing at all. Can’t we don’t talk about this anymore? I want to know did something happen between Changmin-ssi and you when he sends you yesterday?” said Yunho. He didn’t want Junsu to ask about him anymore and at the same time, he is curious about what has happen between Junsu and Changmin.

“Hyung, we were talking about you. Why did you suddenly ask about Changmin-ssi and I?”

“Will you just answer my question?”

“You didn’t bother to answer my question at all. So why should I?”

“Aish! Didn’t I tell you that there is nothing bothering me? Why can’t you just believe to what I said?”

“How can I believe in you when I can see very clearly that something is bothering you? Just tell me what is bothering you and I’ll tell you about what has happen between Changmin-ssi and I. If not, I’ll just keep my mouth shut.” Junsu smile in triumph. He knows Yunho will give up and tell him what has been bothering him.

“Fine, it is about Jaejoong.” Yunho’s tone becomes sad when he mention Jaejoong’s name.

“Huh? What about him?” Junsu become curious when Yunho mention Jaejoong’s name. Did something have happen between Yunho and Jaejoong until Yunho become gloomy in this morning?

“He promises me that he’ll come today to visit me but until now, I haven’t seen him yet.”

“Ha….Ha….so that is what been bothering you since this morning. You are sad because you can’t meet your lover at all. How funny.” Junsu snicker while looking at Yunho.

Yunho send a glare towards Junsu “Shut up! I already tell you what been bothering me. Now, it’s you turn.”

“Fine, I kiss Changmin-ssi’s cheek when he sends me home yesterday.” Junsu blush when he remembers that incident yesterday. Why did he do that in the first place?

“What? Tell me in detail.” Yunho’s eyes glittering after he heard that. He can’t wait to listen in detail about happen between Junsu and Changmin.

“Well, in happen….”

Flashback

“Thank you for saving me and sending me home today. I’ll appreciate it.” Junsu bows his head.

“Stop saying that. I heard enough thanks already.” Said Changmin without looking at Junsu at all.

“But I should really repay you for saving me today. If you didn’t save me on time, I don’t know what the two of them will do to me.” Junsu shivered slightly when he remembers what will happen to him if Changmin didn’t save him on time.

“It’s okay. You didn’t repay me at all. I just do what I suppose to do. You should get some rest now. You must be tired because of what has happen today. See you again.”

“Okay, see you again.” Said Junsu before approaching Changmin and kiss him in the cheek.

Changmin’s eye widens because of the kiss. He touch his cheek and decide to asks Junsu why is he doing that but stop his word when he realizes that Junsu has gone out from his car.

Changmin sighs before start his engine and drove off from while Junsu just watch him drive off from there with a blush onto his face.

End of flashback.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you just do that.” squeal Yunho.

Junsu look at Yunho in unbelieving eyes did Yunho- hyung just squeal just now? I didn’t hear it wrongly, right?

“Are you begun to have feeling toward Changmin-ssi?” asks Yunho.

“What? Of course not! I just kiss his cheek to say thanks for saving me, that’s all. Don’t think it wrongly, hyung.”  Junsu quickly waves his hand offhandedly to deny that he has feeling toward Changmin.

“Stop denying it, Su. Just admit it.”

“Hyung, I…” Junsu can’t finish his word when he heard a knock onto the door.

“Come in.”

Jaejoong comes into with a bouquet of red roses in his right hand while his left hand holding a plastic bag. Yunho’s lips turns into small smile when he see Jaejoong come into the room.

“Am I disturbing both of you?” asks Jaejoong with a smile onto his lips.

“Not at all.” said Yunho while shake his head.

“It seems your lover has come, hyung.” whisper Junsu while snickering towards Yunho. Yunho send a warning glare towards Junsu.

“I’m glad that you have come. Yunho-hyung had been waiting for you since this morning. He has been so gloomy before you came.” tease Junsu.

“Su!” Yunho glare at Junsu while blush slightly and ducks his head. He just can’t deny Junsu’s words at all. It is the true anyway.

Junsu laugh a bit when he sees Yunho’s behavior. “I should take my leave now. See you again.”

Junsu stand up from the chair. He bows his head towards Jaejoong before walks out from the room.

Jaejoong approach Yunho and put the plastic bag onto the table beside the bed before hands the bouquet of red roses to Yunho. “Here, for you.”

Yunho blush again before he takes the red roses from Jaejoong’s hand. “Thank you. It’s quite beautiful.”

“I’m glad that you like it. It is true?” asks Jaejoong with an amused look onto his face.

“What it is true?” Yunho look at Jaejoong with questing eyes.

“What Kim Junsu-ssi said about t just now? That you have been waiting for me since this morning.”

Yunho’s face turns red by the time Jaejoong finish his words. He quickly tries to deny it by saying “Don’t believe what Junsu said just now. He just said that to tease me, that all.”

“Then why are you blushing?”

“I…That…” Yunho didn’t what to say anymore. He just ducks his head again because he didn’t dare to look at Jaejoong right now.

Jaejoong chuckles when he sees Yunho’s behavior now. So cute! He thought before continuing “I’m sorry that I’m late. I went to buying the pink roses and some fruit for you before I come here.”

“It is okay. I can understand it if Jaejoong-ssi didn’t come to visit me today. I know that Jaejoong-ssi got a tight schedule after all.”

“I promise you I’ll come today, isn’t it? I’m not that kind of person who unable to hold the promise when he made it.” said Jaejoong with serious eyes

“I can see that. Then, don’t you have any schedule today?”

“My schedule starts on the afternoon today. I’ll go to my schedule after I come here.”

“Oh, I see.” Yunho nods his head.

“Let eat some fruit that I buy just now. I buy oranges and apples. Which one do you want to eat first?”

“Mhm…Apples then.” Yunho said with a smile onto his lips.

“I’ll cut it for you.” Jaejoong takes out an apple from the plastic bag before turns to look at Yunho with teasing smile onto his lips “Do you want me to feed you too?”

Yunho blush slightly when he heard that “Yah! There is no need for that! I can eat it by myself. I’m not that weak!”

A scene flash into Jaejoong’s mind.

Flashback

“Yunnie-ah, feeds me. I’m sick right now.” whines Jaejoong while look at the person beside his bed who is holding a plate with a slices of apples on it.

“Eat it yourself! Stop being so childish! You’re not that weak!” yelled that person.

End of flashback.

“Uh…” Jaejoong quickly holds his forehead when he feels a throbbing pain onto his head.

Yunho begin to feel worry about Jaejoong when he see that. “Are you okay, Jaejoong-ssi?”

“I’m fine. I think maybe it is just a migraine.” said Jaejoong after the throbbing pain disappears. He offers a small smile towards Yunho to ensure that he is fine.

“Are you sure? Do you need to go see a doctor?” asked Yunho. He still feels about Jaejoong. What if Jaejoong gets sick?

“No need for that. I’m really fine. Please stop worrying about me, okay?”

“Okay, since you said so but please promise me that you will go see a doctor if it get worse.” Said Yunho with pleading eyes.

“I’ll promise I’ll do that.”

Yunho smile when he heard that. He is quite glad that Jaejoong seems fine for now while Jaejoong lost in his thought.

What is it that flashes into my mind just now? It is about the same person from my dream, a person without face and his name also the same, it is Yunnie. What is the meaning of this scene towards me at all?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Jae see some flashback from his memory but still can't discover who Yunnie is (grins evily)

Hope you'll like this chapter.

Pls leave some comment. Tq. ^^