Flirting

Meant To Be

 

Changmin wakes up from the bed with a throbbing pain in his head. He leans to headboard and raises his hand to massages his forehead to makes the throbbing pain goes away.

Changmin begins to looks around after his headache has lessen and realizing that this is not his house. He also realizes that his cloth has been changed. He begins to wonder where he is and who has changes his cloth but stop his thought when he heard the door opens.

Changmin turns to look at the door and his eyes widen in shock when he see Junsu comes in the room with a glass of water in his hand.

“Oh, you have wakes up. Here, it is for you. I know you must having a headache right now.” said Junsu. He hands the glass of water and aspirin to Changmin.

Changmin take the aspirin and shallow it before drink the glass of water in his hand and give it back to Junsu when he finish drink the water in the glass.

“Where am I?” asked Changmin.

“You are at my apartment. You were so drunk yesterday and I don’t know where you live so I didn’t have any choice but to bring you to my apartment.”

“Did you change my cloth too?”

A small blush begins to appear on Junsu’s cheek after the question hits him. “I have to. You were throwing up until  your cloth become dirty becuase of that.”

Junsu’s face turns red after he finishes his word as he remembers how muscular Changmin’s body is when he help Changmin changes his cloth yesterday. Junsu quickly shake his head to chase that thought away from his mind.

“Thank you. I’m sorry for giving you trouble.” Changmin bows his head.

“I don’t mind at all. Do you remember what has happen yesterday?”  

Changmin begins to blush slightly when he remembers how he cries on Junsu’s chest yesterday. “Yes, I remember. I’m sorry about that too.”

“It is okay. I know you still heartbroken about what had happen to you but I hope that you will get better soon. You will find someone who will appreciate you later.” said Junsu in soothing tone.

I really want to tell how I feel but I know you still heartbroken about what has happen with Yunho-hyung and it will be very hard for you to accept my feeling now thus I decided to wait until the time has come for me to tell you about my feelings. thought Junsu while staring at Changmin.

“Thank you for your concern. I just needed some time to heal myself. I’ll take my leave now. Sorry for bothering you.” said Changmin and get down for the bed.

“Do you want to have a breakfast before you go? I can prepare it for you if you want too.”

“It is okay. I don’t want to give anymore trouble to you.” said Changmin while shake his hand in front of Junsu.

Junsu frowns after he sees that. “I insist. Let us go to the kitchen now. I’ll prepare the breakfast to you.”

Changmin want to voices out his objection but he can’t when Junsu grab his hand and begins to drag him to kitchen. He just releases a sigh before allowing him to be drag by Junsu. After all, he just can’t say no to the food.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho standing beside Jaejoong who is sitting down on the chair while signing the cover of the album before pass it back to the person in front of him with a small smile on his lip. Both of them are at the shopping mall that holds the signing event for Jaejoong’s new album that has comes out one week ago.

The response of the album was well received if judging by the crowds. Yunho can see that most of the crowds are girls and he just can’t stand it when most the girls squealing when they saw Jaejoong up close. What made Yunho’s blood boil in anger is that Jaejoong will send a wink to some girls before pass back the album to them. What a bastard! thought Yunho in anger.

Yunho grit his teeth when he sees another girl approach Jaejoong with a shy smile on her face.

“What is your name, beautiful?” asked Jaejoong in flirting tone.

The girl blushed before she hands the album to Jaejoong. “Choi Yuri.”

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you.” said Jaejoong before sign the albums and pass it back to Yuri with a wink.

Yuri blushes again after she saw the wink send by Jaejoong to her. “Jaejoong-ssi, can I ask a question?”

“What is it?”

“It is true that you have ended your engagement with your fiancé?” asked Yuri shyly.

“Wow, news sure travel fast nowaday. Yes, it is true.”

“Do you think I have the chance then?” Yuri asked again with a hope in her eyes.

Jaejoong turns to look at Yunho and Yunho glare at him. Jaejoong chuckles a little before turns look back at Yuri. “Maybe.”

Yuri squeals after she heard the answer and Yunho’s anger begins to rises. He really wants to strangle Jaejoong right now. How dare Jaejoong flirt in front of him like that?

Yuri offers a small smile to Jaejoong before walks away from there. Yunho feel like want hit that girl for smiling towards Jaejoong like that and scream to her that Jaejoong is his but he hold it since he didn’t want create any commotion at all.

Jaejoong begins to sign another albums and he will occasionally send a glare at Yunho. He is not the flirting type and he never like to flirt with his fans at all but he doing it because he want to see Yunho gets jealous because of it and it seems his plan is working when he can see the angry glare that Yunho send to girls.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The few hours already pass but the crowds didn’t get smaller at all. Yunho keep fidgeting in his spot since he is tired of standing for few hours.

Jaejoong realizes this and begins to call one the workers. He whispers something into the worker’s ear and the worker nods his head. Few minutes later, he comes back with a chair and hand it to Yunho. Yunho looks at the chair in questioning eyes when the worker put down the chair in front of him.

“Sit down. I know you already tired of standing for few hours.” said Jaejoong after he realizing Yunho is not going to sit down on the chair.

A small smile begins to appears on Yunho’s lip and he sit down on the chair. “Thank you.”

Jaejoong just smile back to him before continuing sigh the album in front of him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Finally it is over.” said Yunho while stretching his hand. Both of them are in the parking lot and walking towards Jaejoong’s car.

“Yes, I’m glad too.” said Jaejoong with hints of happiness in his voice. He is glad that the signing event has over and now he can get home to get rest since he so tired today.

Yunho glares at Jaejoong. “Are you sure? You can’t flirt with the girls anymore. Isn’t it supposed to be bad for you?”

Jaejoong laugh after he heard that. “You sounded jealous right now.”

Yunho glares harder at Jaejoong and a small blush begins to appear on his cheek. “Of course not. Who want to feel jealous towards the girls because of you?”

Jaejoong smirk and begin to approach Yunho while Yunho takes a step back when he see that without realizing a car is coming toward his way. Jaejoong quickly grabs Yunho’s waist and pull Yunho towards him when he saw the car coming towards Yunho.

 “Aish! Watch your step! You almost get hit a car.” scold Jaejoong.

Yunho’s heart begins beats faster in his chest and he try to pull away from Jaejoong’s holds but Jaejoong tighten his hold on Yunho’s waist.

“Jaejoong-ssi, please let go of me. I’m fine already. Thank you for saving me just now.” said Yunho with a small blush on his face.

“No before you answer my question. Do you feel jealous about the girls that I flirting with just now?” asked Jaejoong while staring at Yunho in the eyes.

“Let go of me!” Yunho begins to struggle in Jaejoong’s holds but Jaejoong didn’t loosen his holds at all.

“Not until you answer my question.”

Yunho quickly kick Jaejoong’s leg and Jaejoong loosen his holds because of that kick. Yunho takes this chance to pull away from Jaejoong’s holds and glares at Jaejoong.

“Bastard!” yelled Yunho in anger before walking towards Jaejoong’s car with his arms folds in front of his chest.

 Jaejoong just chuckles after he saw that and begins to following Yunho from behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Evil Jae for flirting like in front of Yun like that. Finally, Minsu is having some progress.

Pls leave your comment about this chapter. Tq . ^.^