Misundestanding

Meant To Be

 

Jaejoong comes out from his music room and he pass by the living room as he walking toward to the bedroom. He chuckles softly when he see his boyfriend has fallen asleep on the sofa with the television still on.

Jaejoong slowly approach Yunho and grab the remote control on the table to turn off the television. He raises his hand and shake Yunho’s body gently.

“Yunho-ah, wake up.” said Jaejoong softly but Yunho still didn’t woken up from his sleep.

Jaejoong try again but he still gets the same result. He shakes his head while chuckles softly. It seems like his boyfriend wouldn’t wake up from his sleep that easily. He quickly carries Yunho in his arms in bridal style to their bedroom.

Jaejoong puts down Yunho gently on their bed. He plant a soft kiss on Yunho’s lip before straighten his position. He is about to walking toward the wardrobe when he heard something comes out from Yunho’s mouth.

“Joongie-ah” mumbles Yunho in his sleep.

Jaejoong can feel his blood boil when he heard the name comes out from Yunho’s mouth. This is the second time he had heard Yunho call out this name when he is sleeping. He begins to wonder who this person is.

Jaejoong really want to wake Yunho up and ask him but decide to against it since his boyfriend sounded asleep right now. Jaejoong release a sigh. It seems like he have to wait for tomorrow to get his answer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong staring the space in front of him with his mind occupied about yesterday’s incident. He really want to ask Yunho about yesterday’s incident but he didn’t how to form his words without offended Yunho with his question.

“Jaejoong-ah!” said Yunho. He keeps waving his hand in front of Jaejoong’s face.

“Huh?” Jaejoong snap out of his thought when he heard Yunho’s voice calling for him.

“I’ve call you so many time to ask about something but you didn’t response to my call at all.”

“I’m so sorry about that. My mind is occupied about something just now. What do you want to ask from me?”

“I’m about to asking you whether you want another cup of coffee. What were you thinking just now until you lose in your thought like that?” asked Yunho with questioning eyes. He is wondering what were Jaejoong thinking just now until he lost his thought like that.

“Err…”

“It is okay if you don’t want to tell me now. I’ll not force you at all. You can tell me when you are ready.” said Yunho with a small smile on his lip.

“Yunho-ah, can I ask a question?” asked Jaejoong hesitantly.

“What is it?”

“Who is Joongie? I heard you call this name for two times already in your sleep.”

The smile on Yunho’s lip grew bigger after Jaejoong’s question hits his ear. So this is what have occupied Jaejoong’s mind. Jaejoong had thought that Joongie is other person without realizing it is him after all. Yunho chuckles a little because of that and decided to use this chance to tease Jaejoong a little before telling him the true.

“What will you do if I tell you that Joongie is someone from my past that I had love him so deeply before I met you?” asked Yunho with teasing smile on his lip.

Jaejoong’s blood boils after he heard the word come out from Yunho’s mouth. “I’ll find that man and tell him to back off. You’re mine!”

“Ha…Ha…are you jealous?” asked Yunho as he can’t contain his laughter anymore. Jaejoong can be so cute when his jealous.

“Of course I’m jealous! You’re my boyfriend after all!” yelled Jaejoong with hints of anger in his voice.

“There is no need for being jealous at all. I’m just teasing you just now.” said Yunho while using his finger to rubs off the tears from his cheek.

“Teasing me? Why would you do that? I was worry about this Joongie, you take this chance to tease me?” asked Jaejoong while staring at his boyfriend with unbelievable eyes.

“It is my revenge since you have teased me all this time.”

Jaejoong quickly pinch Yunho’s cheek. “Naughty.”

“Ouch! It hurts!” yelled Yunho while rubs his cheek that being pinch by Jaejoong just now.

“You deserve it for teasing me just now. So can you tell me the true about who is this Joongie is?” asked Jaejoong while staring at Yunho. He can’t contain his curiosity anymore. He needs to know who this Joongie now.

 “It is your nickname that I created for you.” said Yunho while staring at Jaejoong with serious expression on his face.

“My nickname? You’ve created a nickname for me?”

“Yes, do you like it?” asked Yunho while still staring at Jaejoong.

“I like it. You can call me with that nickname from today onwards. You should had tell me sooner. I’m so worry just now.” said Jaejoong with small smile on his lip. He is glad to heard that this Joongie actually his nickname that given by his boyfriend.

“You don’t remember anything?” asked Yunho. He frown slightly that Jaejoong still can’t remember anything although he call Jaejoong’s nickname that Yunho used to call him before Jaejoong loses his memory.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Jaejoong with questioning eyes.

Yunho just release a sigh. It seems like Jaejoong still didn’t remember anything at all. “Nothing. Let us finish our breakfast. We don’t want late for work, isn’t it?”

Jaejoong just nods his head and decided to stop asking Yunho for now although he wonders what Yunho means by his question just now. Jaejoong begins start eating his breakfast until something click in his mind.

“Since Joongie is my nickname and you mutters this name on your sleep, does this mean you had dream about me when you are sleeping?” asked Jaejoong with amused tone.

A small blush begins to appear on Yunho’s face. “Shut up! Just continue eat your breakfast!”

Few seconds later, a laughter can be heard around the dining area.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Oppa!” Sooyoung slams the door shuts with a small smile on her lip.

Changmin can feel a headache coming on his way when he sees his sister stand in front of him right now. It wouldn’t be good news for him if his sister decided to come to his clinic at this hour.

“What do you want?” asked Changmin in cold tone.

Sooyoung’s lip turns into pout when she heard the cold tone comes out from her brother mouth. “Oh, don’t be so cruel. What is wrong with me coming to visit you at your clinic?”

Changmin’s eyes turns into slit while staring at his sister. “You wouldn’t come here without a reason at all. Do you think I just know you since yesterday?”

“Oppa, you know me so well. I do have a reason to come here.” said Sooyoung with sheepish smile on her lip.

Changmin snort. He had guessed it right. His sister indeed comes here with a reason. “What is it?”

Sooyoung quickly takes out a catalogue from her beg and show it to Changmin. Changmin looks at catalogue for a moment before turn back to look at his sister with questioning eyes.

“Why are you showing me this catalogue?” asked Changmin.

“Can’t you see it? This catalogue is about new restaurant that had been open recently. Can you see how delicious the food looks like in the catalogue?” said Sooyoung as begins to water.

“So?”

“Can we go together to this new restaurant then?” asked Sooyoung with hopes glistering in her eyes.

“Why can’t you go by yourself or with your friends?” Changmin asked back while glaring at his sister.

 Sooyoung begin to scratch her neck. “Well, as can you see, I don’t have money anymore.”

“Mwo? Didn’t I just give you money two weeks ago? Where did the money go?”

“I used it for shopping new clothes and doing some facial.”

“Shim Sooyoung! How many did I tell you don’t overspend the money I give to you!” scold Changmin.

“Oppa, you can scold me all you want later but can we go to this new restaurant first? As in right now?” asked Sooyoung with pleading eyes.

Changmin glare harder at Sooyoung. “Can you see that I’m on duty right now?”

“But it is almost your lunch break.”

“My answer will be no. I need to teach you a lesson for always overspending the money that I had given to you.”

“Oppa, let us go to this new restaurant first then you can do all want to me after that.” begs Sooyoung.

“No.”

“Please…Please…Please…” whines Sooyoung.

“Fine!” yelled Changmin as he can’t stand his sister’s whining anymore. It is getting irritated in his ear.

“Yay!” said Sooyoung. She quickly approach her brother and hug him from the shoulder. “Oppa, thank you. I love you so much.”

Junsu opens the door with a smile on his lip. “Changmin-ssi…” He smile drop when he see Changmin is being hug by a girl.

“Junsu-ssi!” exclaimed Changmin in shock. He had forgotten that Junsu is coming to here to bring his lunch again.

“It seems like I’ve disturb you. I’ll take my leave now. Just continue do what you were doing just now.” said Junsu and begins to walks out from the room.

“Junsu-ssi, wait!” yelled Changmin to stop Junsu from walks out from the room but he is already too late since Junsu already runs off from the room.

“Who is that man? Your new boyfriend?”  asked Sooyoung after pull her hand from her brother’s shoulder.

Changmin glare at his sister. “This is all your fault.”

Sooyoung’s lip turns into pout. “What did I do wrong this time?”

“Shut up!”

Sooyoung quickly shut with a pout still planted on her lip. Changmin releases a heavy sigh and pull his hair in frustration.

Changmin really need to go see Junsu after this so that he explains the situation to him. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like the thought of Junsu is misunderstanding about the scene that he had saw just now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Su has misunderstand...Keke...Don't worry about it, Min will explain to him in the next chapter.

P.s I'm writing a new story. The title is Silence. Yunho will be mute in that story.

Pls leave your comment about this chapter. Tq. ^^