Epilogue

Meant To Be

 

Yunho wakes up from his sleep. He rubs his eyes for few times before get down from the bed. He sees a note that attach on the clock and small smile slowly appear on his lip when he read the note.

I got an early interview today. I didn’t want to disturb your sleep so I didn’t wake you up.

From your lovely husband.

Yunho chuckles after he had finished reading the note. His husband can very cheesy when it comes to him. He walks toward the bathroom to brush his teeth. Few minutes later, he walks out from the bathroom while rubs his face using the towel.

A smile slowly appears on his lip again when Yunho heard a giggle sound comes from beside his bed. Yunho quickly approach baby crib and carry his six month daughter into his arm. He rubs his nose with his daughter’s nose which made his daughter giggle harder after that.

“Jiyul-ah, you have wake up too?” asked Yunho although he knows perfectly well that his daughter still unable to answer his question at all.

“Gah…” Jiyul her thumb and it had made Yunho squeal a little when he see how adorable his daughter is.

“Come on, Jiyul. Let us go eat our breakfast, okay?”

Yunho walks out from their bedroom and walks toward the dining area. He puts his daughter on her baby chair before goes into the kitchen.

Yunho hums a tone while preparing the breakfast as he reminisce what had happen in his life. It is been 3 years since he and Jaejoong gets marry and both of them decide to adopted their adorable daughter six month ago.

Yunho still works as his husband’s personal assistant since his husband insisted that he didn’t want another person to be his personal assistant beside him thus he didn’t have the choice but to let Junsu handle the dance studio by himself but he still comes occasionally to dance studio when he got time.

Yunho have to take a break from his work and stay at home to take care their daughter because the babysitter that both of them had hired is taking leave for one week to goes back to her hometown since her grandmother had passed away. His husband who being so clingy until he can’t stay apart from him for long time had demand Yunho to find person who will take care of their daughter for temporary.

Yunho can’t find any person at all since Junsu will away for his honeymoon and he didn’t really trust other persons to take care of their daughter and he had insisted that he would stay at home not matter what his husband had to say.

Jaejoong didn’t have the choice but to agree and say to him that he better make it up to him later. Yunho chuckles when he remembers that incident again. He walks out from the kitchen before put down the plates on the table.

“Jiyul, say ah…” said Yunho before proceed to feed his daughter. He chuckles again when he see the corner of her daughter’s mouth got food on it. He takes the tissue to wipes it off.

“Such a messy eater.”

Yunho is about to feed his daughter again but he stop his movement when he heard his phone ringing tone. He put down the spoon. “Please wait a moment, Jiyul-ah. I’ve to answer this call.” Yunho quickly takes out his phone from his pocket.

“Hello.”

“Hyung!”

“Su, have you arrive?” asked Yunho when he recognizes the voice.

“Yes, we have arrived at the hotel. This hotel is so big and its design is so beautiful.” exclaimed Junsu in excitement.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, it is. Both of you should come here as a vacation. Don’t worry about Jiyul. I can to take care of her if your babysitter unable to take care of her. I’ll think it as a practice before Min and I decide to adopt.”

Yunho chuckles a little when he heard that. “Sure, Jaejoong and I will think about that. I shouldn’t disturb you anymore. Go enjoy your honeymoon. Send my regards to your husband.”

“Okay. Send my regards to your husband too and give my hug and kiss to Jiyul. I had begun to miss my adorable niece.”

Yunho chuckles again. “I’ll do that. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Yunho ends the call before he turns to look at his daughter. “Sorry, Jiyul-ah. You’ve to wait. It is uncle Su who calls just now. He had begun to miss you and ask me to give you hug and kiss to you.”

Jiyul didn’t give any response as she proceeds to her thumb again. Yunho laugh before pulls out her daughter’s thumb from . He pinches her daughter’s chubby cheek gently and starts to feed her daughter again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho carry her daughter to the living room before sit down on the sofa with her daughter sit on his lap. He takes the letters from the coffee table and begins to look through all of the letters. He throws the letters to coffee table when it is bills or none important letter but his movement is stop when he had spotted an invitation. He opens it and his lip slowly form into smile,

Mr. Kim Jaejoong & Yunho

You have been invited to attend Mr. Choi Siwon and Mr. Park Yoochun wedding at Saturday on 10 a.m. at XXX hotel.

Your attendance will much appreciate.

Yunho puts back the invitation card to its envelope. He feels happy for Yoochun that he finally can get marry to someone who loves him back. He and Jaejoong will definitely attend this wedding so that both of them can give their blessings to Yoochun and Siwon.

Yunho’s musings is stop when his daughter had pulled the envelope from his hand and begins to bites it.

“Jiyul-ah, you can’t play this at all.” scold Yunho gently and pull the envelope from his daughter’s hand and put it to the coffee table.

Jiyul begin to cry and Yunho sighs before rubs his daughter back to stop her from crying.

“Stop crying, Jiyul-ah. We will find another thing to play, okay?”  said Yunho gently but his daughter didn’t stop crying at all.

Yunho sighs again before stand up from the sofa. He puts her daughter down on her baby cot and takes a small doll to give it to his daughter.

Jiyul stop crying when she see the doll and begin to play with it. Yunho chuckles softly before he lies down beside her daughter and occasionally will rub his daughter’s stomach. He wonders what he should do now besides spending time with her daughter.

Something clicks into his mind and he turns to look at his daughter. “Jiyul-ah, do you wants give surprise to your appa?”

“Gah…”

“Let us go take a bath before goes to give surprise to your appa, okay?”

“Gah…”

Yunho chuckles again. His daughter can be so adorable. He then carries his daughter into his arm again and walks toward their bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yun-ah!” yelled Hyunbin as he approaches Yunho who carry his daughter in his arm. “Hi, little Jiyul.” said Hyunbin before he pinch Jiyul’s chubby cheek gently.

“Here for Kim-ssi?”

“Yes, where is he?” asked Yunho while offering a small smile to Hyunbin while trying to stop his daughter from grabbing Hyunbin’s necktie.

“He is at studio to record his interview. Do you want me to bring you to there?”

“Yes, thank you very much.”

“You’re welcome. Come, follow me then.”

“Okay.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho and Hyunbin steps inside the studio. Both of them can see that Jaejoong sitting on the sofa while being interview by the host of show.

“I still got job to do. I’ll leave both of you at here then. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Yunho turns his head back to look at his husband. His heart begins to beat faster when he had seen how cool his husband’s looks right now. Even after married to his husband for three years, his husband can never stop intimidating him with his good looks.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, you recently have won another award. Mind to tell us who do you wants to thank the most for wining this award?”

“My husband.”

“Why?”

“Because he is the one who supportive to me all this time and keep encouraging me to try harder. There is one time; I almost give up because I can’t compose a beautiful sound at all. He scolds me when he knows about it and encourages me to try more harder by try telling me that I shouldn’t give up that easily because one failure. I didn’t give up after I had heard his words and I manage to compose a beautiful sound. Thus, I’m very grateful to him.”

“I see. You have supportive and loving husband.”

“Of course.”

“Well, that’s wrapped interview for today. Thank you for coming, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“You’re welcome.”

Both of them stand up from the sofa. Jaejoong turns his body and a small smile begins to appear on his lip when he sees his husband and their daughter. He quickly approach his husband in fast pace since he had begins to miss his husband and their daughter.

 “Yunnie-ah, what are you doing at here?”

“Jiyul and I want give you a surprise. Do you like it?”

“I like it very much since I had begun to miss my adorable daughter and my cute husband.”

“Yah!” yelled Yunho before hits his husband’s shoulder playfully.

Jaejoong chuckles softly before takes their daughter into his arm. He begins to tickle their daughter’s stomach who keeps giggling because of that. Yunho just watch the scene in front of him with fond smile on his lip.

“Jiyul-ah, do you miss Appa too? How did you spend time with Umma today?”

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong turns to looks at his husband. “What?”

“How many times do you want me to tell you that don’t ever address me as Umma in front of Jiyul?” scold Yunho.

“What is wrong with that?”

“I’m not woman!”

“So? You’re still the Umma to Jiyul and I wouldn’t stop to address you like that at all.” said Jaejoong with teasing smile on his lip.

“Yah!”

“Yunnie-ah, let us go home now. I think our Jiyul must be very  hungry right now.”

“Tch…”

Yunho turns his body before walks toward the entrance. Jaejoong chuckle and he quickly chase his husband. He takes his husband’s hands into his own.

“Joongie-ah, thank you for your speech just now. I didn’t know that I have a big influence to you.”

“There is no need to thank me because what I say is the true. You indeed have influence me a lot to try harder. I want to provide a good life to you and Jiyul.”

A small smile begins to appear on Yunho’s lip after those words leave his husband’s mouth. Jaejoong tighten his grip as a small smile also slowly appears on his lip when he sees the smile on his husband’s lip. They walk hand in hand to parking lot. Both of them are very content with their life right now. They can’t be happier when they already have happy marriage and a beautiful daughter.

The End.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Finally the story had reached its ends. I hope I didn't rush the ending at all.

Thank you for my readers for your support. I really appreacited it.

Don't worry, I still got another three story. You all can go check it out.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!