Treatment

Meant To Be

 

Yunho and Jaejoong are on the clinic while waiting for Jaejoong’s appointment with the psychology doctor. Both of them are sitting on chair with their hands interlocking together.

“I can’t believe that I’ve agree to this.” whines Jaejoong.

Yunho giggles sheepishly. “Well, you already agree to it. So you don’t have the choice but to accept it.”

“Yun-ah, may I know why you keep forcing me to agree doing hypnosis to regain my memory back like it is so important for you to regain my memory back.”

“You’ll know if you manage to regain your memory back.” said Yunho with meaningful smile.

Jaejoong stare at his boyfriend with questioning eyes. “What do you mean by that?”

Yunho is about voice out other words but stop when he heard a nurse call Jaejoong for his appointment. “I think it is time for your appointment.”

Jaejoong scowled before he stands up from the chair. He plants a soft kiss on Yunho’s cheek. “Wait for me, okay?”

Yunho just nods his head with small smile on his lip and Jaejoong’s lip also slowly form into small smile after he see the smile on his boyfriend’s lip as he begins walks toward the doctor’s room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho glances at his watch. Few hours had passed since Jaejoong has walked into the doctor’s room but he still hasn’t come out yet. He begins to feel worry about Jaejoong’s condition but can’t help to feel excited at same time.

Yunho knows that Jaejoong will not regain his memory back straight away but he hopes that at least Jaejoong can remember one or two their sweet memories.

Yunho’s mussing is stop when he heard the sound of door being opens. His lip slowly form into small smile when he sees Jaejoong had comes out from the doctor.

Yunho quickly approach Jaejoong who seems lost in his thought. “Joongie-ah, are you okay?”

“Huh?” asked Jaejoong after he had snaps out from his thought.

“Are you really okay? Did something had happen to you?” asked Yunho with concern eyes.

“I see him again.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I meet the person who name Yunnie in my dream again but I never can see his face at all. This time we are at the ferries wheel and I confess to him then it stop after that.” said Jaejoong. He still hasn’t regained his senses after the treatment.

Yunho’s eyes lit up after he heard that. “Is that so? I’m glad to hear that.”

“Huh? You’re happy about this? Shouldn’t you feel bitter about this matter since this person can be my ex-lover.” said Jaejoong while staring at his boyfriend with unbelievable eyes.

“Didn’t I already tell you only can get your answer when you had regain your memory back again.” said Yunho. Of course I’m happy! Yunnie is me, Joongie-ah!

“You keep telling me this sentence but I still can’t understand what you mean by that.”

Yunho just giggles before pinch his boyfriend’s cheek. “Come, let us go to eat now. I’m really hungry right now.”

“Fine. Let us go to eat first but don’t ever think that I’ve drop this subject. I’ll interrogate you about this subject later after we have eaten our lunch.” said Jaejoong before grabs his boyfriend’s hand.

Yunho shakes his head with a small smile on his lip while letting himself drag by his boyfriend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong and Yunho had decided to eat in a fast food restaurant since Jaejoong still have to attend his schedule after this.

“I’ll go order for us, okay? Wait for me at here.”

“Mhm…” said Yunho while nodding his head.

Jaejoong begins walks toward the counter and he almost bumps into the person that is walking toward his way right now.

“Oops…I’m sorry. I didn’t watch where was I’m going just now.” said Jaejoong.

“It is okay, I…Jae?” asked Yoochun after he had raises his head to look at Jaejoong.

“Chun? It is been long time. How are you?”

“I’m fine. How about you?”

“I’m fine too. I’m here with Yunho actually. We are already become lover few month ago.” said Jaejoong with a small smile on his lip as he mention his boyfriend’s name.

“Is that so? I’m glad that both of you are together now.” said Yoochun while offering a small smile to Jaejoong.

“Have you found someone else?”

“I…”

“Chunnie-ah, I’m sorry that I’m late. My meeting had ended up late today.” said Siwon as he quickly approaching Yoochun.

“It’s okay. I also had just arrive.”

“I see. Who is the man? Your friend?” asked Siwon after he realizes that Yoochun is standing with Jaejoong.

“How rude of me. I should have introduced both of you. This Kim Jaejoong, my ex-fiancé.”

Siwon raises his hand and do handshake with Jaejoong. “I’m Choi Siwon, Yoochun’s boyfriend.”

“It is nice to meet you, Siwon-ssi.”

“It is nice to meet you too. Please just call me Siwon. There is no need to be so formal with me.”  said Siwon with a small smile on his lip.

“Then you can call me Jaejoong too.”

“I’m actually very glad that you had decided to let Chunnie go. If not, I’ll not able to found a beautiful man as Chunnie to be my boyfriend.” said Siwon in serious tone.

Yoochun hits Siwon in the arm with a small blush on his face when his boyfriend words hits his ear. “Yah! Stop saying it like that.”

Jaejoong smile when he sees the scene in front of him. He is glad that Yoochun finally had found someone in his life that will appreciated him.

“I’m happy that Chun had finally someone. Please treat him very well.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll treat him well.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I need to go order the foods. My boyfriend is waiting for me.”

“Okay. Maybe we can hang out another time to get know each other better. You can bring your boyfriend along.” said Siwon before offering a small smile to Jaejoong.

“Sure, I’ll find the time for us to hang out together. See you again.”

“See you again.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Here you go.” said Jaejoong as he put down the tray on the table.

“What takes you so long?”

“I bumped into Yoochun and his boyfriend just now.” said Jaejoong and he takes a seat in front Yunho.

“What? Yoochun-ssi already got a boyfriend?” asked Yunho in unbelievable tone.

“Yes. His name is Choi Siwon. He is quite good looking man and seems like a nice guy too.” said Jaejoong before takes a sip from his drink.

“Is that so? I’m glad that he finally someone.”

“Me too. His boyfriend had us to hang out with them. He is also said that I can bring you along.”

“Sure, why not. I want to see Yoochun-ssi’s boyfriend.” said Yunho. He takes the French fries and put it into his mouth

“We’ll find the time to hang out with them, okay?”

“Okay.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu press the doorbell while waiting the door to be open with anticipation feeling. His lip slowly forms into smile when the door being open by Sooyoung.

“Junsu-oppa, you have arrive. Please come in. Oppa’s friends still haven’t arrived yet.” said Sooyoung and step aside to let Junsu come into their apartment.

“Please excuse me.” said Junsu and takes off his shoes before walks toward the living room.

“Oppa! Junsu-oppa had arrive!” scream Sooyoung.

The banging sound of the door can be heard and a step approaching them. Changmin’s eyes glittering in happiness when he sees Junsu is standing in the living room with Sooyoung.

“You’ve arrive.”

“Happy birthday to you, Changmin-ssi. Here is my gift to you.” said Junsu with a smile on his lip and hand the gift to Changmin.

“Thank you.” said Changmin after he had takes the gift from Junsu’s hand.

“You’re welcome.”

“Junsu-oppa, oppa had been waiting for you since this morning for you to come here.” said Sooyoung in teasing tone.

“Yah! Shim Sooyoung! Don’t say such ridiculous thing to Junsu- ssi!” yelled Changmin.

“But it is the true. You were glance at door occasionally while keep mumbling when will Junsu-oppa going to arrive before going back to your room to change your cloth.”

A blush slowly creeps up onto Changmin’s cheek. He never thought that his act just now being caught by his sister. It is true that he had been waiting for Junsu since this morning. He just can’t wait to spend his birthday with Junsu.

“Shut up! Go to the kitchen now to prepare the foods! My friends will come here any minutes.” scold Changmin.

Sooyoung stuck out her tongue at her brother before walks to the kitchen. Changmin turn to look at Junsu when he heard Junsu is giggling right now.

“What?”

“I didn’t know that you’ve been waiting for me.” said Junsu with teasing smile on his lip.

“Yah! I didn’t wait for you at all. Don’t believe the words what Sooyoung had said just now.” exclaimed Changmin as the blush on his cheek grew bigger.

“Whatever. I’m going to help Sooyoung prepare the foods.” said Junsu as he begins walks toward the kitchen.

“Eh, you don’t have to do that. You’re the guest. Just sit on the sofa.” said Changmin as he tries to stop Junsu. He wants to spend some time with Junsu before his friends come.

“I think Sooyoung must need the help in preparing all the foods.” said Junsu while walking passes Changmin.

“But…” Changmin is already too late to stop Junsu since Junsu already missing from his sight. He releases a sigh before he also walks toward to the kitchen. He didn’t have the choice but to spend the time with Junsu inside the kitchen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Yes, Jae finally takes the treatment and he can regains his memory a little....

Pls give your comment. Tq. ^^