Realizing

Meant To Be

 

“Thank you for helping me back then and for sending me home again. I’m really appreciated it.” Yunho bows his head.

“You are welcome but I still want to know why you are following Junsu-ssi and Changmin-ssi?” asked Jaejoong in curious tone.

“Didn’t I already tell you it is not your concern.” said Yunho. He never thought that Jaejoong haven’t let that question. There is no way he is going to tell Jaejoong the real reason no matter how hard Jaejoong pestering him.

“Can you just tell me the reason? I’m curious about it and I’ll not stop asking until I get the answer.” Jaejoong said while staring at Yunho with intense eyes.

Yunho’s face heat up after he see the stare comes out from Jaejoong. He quickly turns his head away. “I think I’ll go now. Please excuse me.”

Yunho quickly opens the door but Jaejoong manage to stop him from going out the car by grabbing Yunho’s hand and close the door. “Did I allow you to get out from my car? I say it already that I’ll not give it up until I get the answer.”

Yunho try pulls his hand but Jaejoong just tighten his holds. “Yah! Let go of me.”

“Not until I get my answer.”

“Fine, I was trying to match makes them so that both of them can become couple. Satisfy?” said Yunho with a blush on his face. He feels embarrassed right now since Jaejoong has discovered his secret by now.

Jaejoong blinks when he heard that. “What? You are trying to match make both of them?”

“Yes, I do.” Yunho quickly lower his head at

“Ha….Ha….” Jaejoong burst out his laughter since he can’t contain it anymore.

“Yes, laugh all you want but can you let me go now?” said Yunho with a pout on his lips while glaring at Jaejoong.

“Well, aren’t you cute? Trying to play a cupid, huh?” said Jaejoong after his laughter has stop. He uses his finger to wipes off the tears from his eyes for laughing so hard just now.

Yunho’s face heat up and stare at Jaejoong with unbelieving eyes. “Did you just call me cute just now?”

Jaejoong slowly approach Yunho until their faces are only centimeter apart. “Yes, I just call you cute just now.”

Yunho gulps and his heart beat wildly in his chest. “Jaejoong-ssi…”

Jaejoong lower his head down and kiss Yunho on the cheek and chuckles when he sees a blush has appear on Yunho’s cheek.

“Good night, Yunho-ssi. I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Jaejoong and his lips turn into small smile.

Yunho just nodded his head. He gets down from the car in dazed and he still tries to process what has happen. This is third time that Jaejoong has kiss his cheek.

Jaejoong chuckles again when he see Yunho’s behavior right now. He is thinking would it be good if he can spend more time with Yunho and see this expression on Yunho’s face every day. With this thought cross into his mind has made him realizes something.

I have fall in love with Yunho-ssi. What should I do now? thought Jaejoong while looking at Yunho’s figure that walk slowly into his apartment building.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu knock the door in front of him for few time before Yunho opens the door with a yawn. He was about go to sleep before Junsu knock his door.

“Su, what are you doing at here at this hour?”

“We need to talk now.” said Junsu in serious tone.

“Huh? Can’t you wait until tomorrow? It is already 11 p.m. and I need to go to sleep.” Yunho said in irritating tone. He needs his sleep now.

“No, it can’t wait and I’ll not leave until I can talk to you.”  said Junsu while looking at Yunho at the eyes to show how serious he is.

Yunho release a heavy sigh before step aside to let Junsu enter his apartment. “Come in.”

Junsu come into Yunho’s apartment while Yunho follow him from behind. Both of them stop their steps after arriving in the living room and decide to take a seat on the sofa by facing each other.

“What is that you need to talk about until you can’t wait for tomorrow to come?” asked Yunho while looking at Junsu with questioning eyes.

“What you did to Changmin-ssi is very cruel. You shouldn’t agree to go watch movie with him if you already have date with Jaejoong-ssi.”

Yunho blinks and stare at Junsu. “What made you say like that?”

“Don’t lie to me. I’ve bump into you and Jaejoong-ssi in the cinema just now.” said Junsu while glaring at Yunho.

“Didn’t I already tell you that Jaejoong’s producer cancels the meeting and Jaejoong invite me to go watch movie with him since it is still early? Why can’t you believe it?”

“So what? I still think what you have done to Changmin-ssi is very cruel. You should have seen how sad he is after bump into you and Jaejoong-ssi.” said Junsu and fold his arms in front of his chest.

“Su, why are you suddenly cares about Changmin-ssi? Didn’t you hate him with passion?” asked Yunho while looking at Junsu with suspicious eyes.

Junsu blush slightly before continuing “I’m not that heartless. I’m just feeling pity towards him after I see the expression on his face just now. I think everyone will feel the same.”

“Really?” Yunho raises one of his eyebrow and staring at Junsu.

“Yes, it is. Hyung, I think you should stop giving hope to Changmin-ssi. I can see it very clearly that he has fallen in love with you. Don’t you feel sympathy toward him at all? It is already clear that you can’t reply his love at all and I think you should tell him the truth so that he can stop hoping it anymore.” said Junsu in sad tone.

“I think you’re right. I shouldn’t give such a false hope to Changmin anymore. I’ll find a time to tell him the truth.” replied Yunho. What Junsu said is right and he will indeed find a time to tell Changmin the truth so that Changmin can stop hoping for his love anymore.

Junsu’s eyes lit up. “I’m glad to hear that. I’ll take my leave now.”

Junsu stand up from the sofa and begin walks towards the door before Yunho’s voice stop him.

“Su, are you sure that you don’t have feelings towards Changmin-ssi?”

Junsu turns to look at Yunho. “What do you mean by that?”

Yunho also stand up from the sofa and approach Junsu. “I can see it from your eyes just now.”

“I still don’t understand what your meaning is. Please explain to me.” asked Junsu and look at Yunho with questioning eyes.

Yunho just pats Junsu’s back. “Go home for now. You’ll discover what I mean when the time has come.”

“Hyung…” Junsu look at Yunho while still wondering what did Yunho mean by that.

“Go home now. I need my sleep.” said Yunho while pushing Junsu’s body from his spot.

Junsu’s lips turns into pouts. “Fine, I’ll go home now. Good night, Hyung.”

“Good night.”

Yunho just watch Junsu walks out from his apartment while shaking his head.

Stupid, Su. He still not yet discovers that he already fall in love with Changmin-ssi. His feeling is clearly shown from his eyes when he talks about Changmin-ssi just now. Yunho said to himself before walks towards his bedroom. He needs his sleep before he can think what he should do about Junsu and Changmin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yunho-ssi, please clear my schedule after 5 p.m. today” said Jaejoong in serious tone.

“Why? Did you need to go somewhere?” asked Yunho while begin feel curious about it. Did Jaejoong need to something after 5 p.m. today?

“I got an appointment with Yoochun at 5.30 p.m. today.”

Yunho burns with jealously after he hear that. “So you are having date with Yoochun-ssi? I’m glad to hear that. I actually want to ask your permission whether I can go back early today since I also got a date too.” “Nice job, Yunho! Why did you say such a lie to Joongie?”

Jaejoong’s eyes widen slightly. “With who?”

“With Changmin-ssi.” lied Yunho after Changmin’s name cross into his mind. He really wants to hit himself on the head right now for creating such a lie. He was jealous that Jaejoong is going out on a date with Yoochun until he didn’t realizes what was he saying and now he can’t back out of it.

Jaejoong feels jealously burns inside of him when he heard that Yunho is going out a date with Changmin today. “I see. I hope you will enjoy your date with Changmin-ssi then.” said Jaejoong with a small smile on his lip although deep inside, he wants to stop Yunho from going out a date with Changmin.

 “I’ll do that. Then I’ll go out to continue do my work. Please excuse me.” Yunho bows his head and walks out from the room.

“Stupid Joongie! How can he say please enjoy your date with Changmin-ssi? Can’t he feel jealous about it while here I’m burns with jealously that he is going out a date with Yoochun-ssi.” mutters Yunho to himself while glaring at door with a pout on his lip.

Maybe I should take this chance to meet with Changmin-ssi. After all, it is very cruel to Changmin-ssi if I didn’t tell the truth as soon as possible to Changmin-ssi. thought Yunho while nodding his head. He takes out his phone from his pocket and type a message to Changmin to meet him in the park today.

Yunho begins to walks away from there but stop his steps when he heard the sound of broken pieces come out from Jaejoong’s office. Yunho quickly turns back and knock the door of Jaejoong’s office but he didn’t get any reply from Jaejoong. Yunho turns the knob but it seems the door is locked from the inside.

“Jaejoong-ssi, what happen inside there?” Yunho said from the door. He is quite worry about Jaejoong right now.

“It is nothing. The cup accidentally falls into floor. Please help me to inform the cleaner so that she can clean up the mess.” replied Jaejoong.

 Yunho feel relieved after he heard that. “Okay, I’ll go now.”

Jaejoong can hear Yunho’s step leaving from here. He looks at broken cup on the floor that he throws in anger just now. He really want to stop Yunho from going to the date with Changmin but he didn’t have the right to do that not until he settle the relationship between him and Yoochun first.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun is sitting beside the windows at the coffee shop while waiting for Jaejoong to come. Jaejoong has called him this morning and ask him to meet him at this coffee shop at 5.30 p.m. today to tell him about something.

Yoochun release a deep sigh. He can kind of guess what Jaejoong want tell him about and that made his heart aches very badly but he have to let it go eventually although it’ll hurt his heart very badly. After all, there is no use to holding something that never mean to be given to him.

“Do you wait for long?” asked Jaejoong before taking a seat in front of Yoochun.

Yoochun raises his head to look at Jaejoong. “No, I didn’t wait that long.  I have come early. Do you want drink something?” said Yoochun while stir the coffee with the spoon.

“It is okay. I don’t need any drink. Let us just cut the chase. There is something that I want to tell you and please don’t hate me after you hear what I’ve to say.”

Yoochun takes a deep breath and look at Jaejoong in the eyes. “What is it?”

“Chun-ah, I’m sorry to say this but I’ve to. Let us break up.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A clifhanger....poor Chun...Don't hate me, okay?

Pls leave your comment about this chapter. Tq