Their First Kiss

Meant To Be

 

Flashback

Yunho was studying in his classroom while waiting for the recesses time to be over. He was so into it that he didn’t realize a figure approaching him. A pair of hands slam down onto the table make Yunho startled and he stop reading the book then lifts his head up to see who the person was.

 Yunho was surpised to see Jaejoong standing in front of him with a smirk on his face. Yunho feel like want to wipe off the smirk for Jaejoong’s face by punching into his face but he hold it. He didn’t want to create commotion in the class.

“What do you want? Do you want to tell me personally that your father decide to expelled me from the school for punching you? ” asked Yunho. He keeps glares at Jaejoong who is standing in front of him.

“Of course not. I didn’t even tell my father about the incident that happens few days ago.” Answered Jaejoong. He still keep the smirk onto his face.

 “Then what do you want from me? Want to say thank you to you for not inform your father?” Yunho asked again. He is getting irritate with Jaejoong.

“Go out on date with me.” Said Jaejoong. He simply decides to cut the chase and tell Yunho what he want from him.

“What?” yelled Yunho. He can’t believe what he heard just now. Did Kim Jaejoong asking him out  on date just now?

“I said go out on date with me.”

“Why should I go out on date with you?”

“Do you that how many people want to go out with me? You should feel lucky that here I am asking you out on date. So I’m asking you again will go out on date with me. What is your answer? ”

“My answer will be no.” said Yunho. There is not freaking way that he will go out on date with Jaejoong especially after what he did to his best friend.

“Huh? Did you just reject me?” asked Jaejoong. He couldn’t believe that this guy got nerve to reject his offer while most people will line up just to go out with hi.

“Yes ,I just reject you. If nothing else, please leave. You are disturbing me.” answered Yunho. He really didn’t have the mood to deal with Jaejoong anymore. He just gets back to his book to continue study.

Suddenly, a hand come onto his way and lifts up his chin then a pair of lips covering his lips. Yunho’s eyes widen when he saw Jaejoong was kissing him. He suddenly feels tongue his bottom lips. He accidently opens his mouth and Jaejoong took this opportunity to put his tongue into Yunho’s mouth. Few seconds later, when Yunho finally regains his senses, he quickly push Jaejoong away and using his uniform to wipe his mouth.

“What did you do just now!” yelled Yunho. His check become red because of the kiss just now. He can’t believe it that Jaejoong got a gut to kiss him.

“A kiss. Don’t tell me, you don’t what a kiss is?” answered Jaejoong. He his lips when he remember the kiss just now. Yunho tasted so sweet that make him want to kiss him again.

“Of course I know what a kiss is! I want to know why the hell you kiss me just now!” yelled Yunho.

“Why did you have reacts like this? It just a kiss unless don’t tell me this is your first kiss?” asked Jaejoong.

Yunho’s  face becomes redder when he heard the words coming out from Jaejoong mouth. It is true about what Jaejoong said just now. This indeed his first kiss and prick just stole it without care. Jaejoong smirk becomes wider when he saw the reaction that coming out from Yunho.

“So my assumption is true then? This indeed your first kiss,huh? You should feel honor that I’m the one who took it.”

“Why you jerk!!!”

Yunho quickly raise his hand up to slap Jaejoong but Jaejoong manage to grab it before it reaches his face. Yunho try to take his hand back but Jaejoong holds it so strong that no matter what he do, Jaejoong didn’t release his hand at all. He glares at Jaejoong while Jaejoong just stand there looking so smug. They stay in same position until the bell ringing to indicates that recesses hours is over.

“I think I should take my leave now. Mark my words, Jung Yunho. I’m gonna make you as mine.” said Jaejoong. He kiss Yunho’s palm before release it and walk out from the classroom.

Yunho just stand there watching Jaejoong walking out from the classroom. He still can’t believe what had happen to him just now. He then realizes that few eyes are looking at him right now.

“What are you looking at!” yelled Yunho to few of the students who are looking at him right now. The students quickly turn their eyes away from Yunho. They know how bad temper Yunho is and they didn’t want to mess up with him.

“What a jerk! How dare he kiss me just right that! What did he means that he is going making me as his! There is ing way I’m going to become his. He is such jerk!” Yunho’s thought is cut off when the teacher enter the classroom. The teacher is asking them to take out the book to start lesson for today. Yunho quickly take out the book and start focusing on the class. He needs to erase off his mind what had happen today.

End of flashback

Yunho wakes up from the bed. A lone tears sliding his cheek when he remembers about that incident long before. Why did he have to remember it again in this state? He just keeps crying until he didn’t realize that a hand coming up to his sight with a tissue. Yunho is startled by it and he quickly turns to his side to see a tall man is sitting on the chair beside the bed.

“Are you okay?” asked the man. He concern about Yunho especially after he saw Yunho’s cries.

Yunho didn’t answer the man and quickly take the tissue from the hand then using it to rubs his eyes. After a while, he finally calms down only then he takes a look around his surroundings. He realizes that he didn’t recognize this place at all. Where is he anywhere? Yunho ask himself. He quickly turns back to the tall man besides him since he knows only this man can answer where is he.

“Mmm….Who are you? Where am I?” asked Yunho.

“My name is Shim Changmin. You are at my clinic.” Changmin introduces himself to Yunho.

“Huh? At the clinic? Why was I am here?”  Yunho feels weird because he can’t remember what has happens to him that lead him to the clinic.

“You can’t remember what happen?” asked Changmin. Yunho just shake his head. “You were running onto street in the rain and I’m almost hit you by car then suddenly you fainted onto street and I didn’t have choice by bring you to my clinic.” Changmin finishes his word.

Yunho start remembering what has happen after he listens to Changmin just now. He indeed running onto the street without care and he was almost got hit by the car. He was too overwhelm by his emotion that he just cannot take it anymore and fainted onto street.

“I’m very sorry. I must cause you a lot of trouble.” said Yunho. He is kind of feels guilty for give Changmin the trouble that he cause.

“It is okay, you didn’t me trouble at all but it is very dangerous to run off onto street just right that.” replied Changmin.

“Thank you. Oh, how rude of me. I still not yet introduce myself to you, I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet Shim-ssi.” said Yunho. He offers his hand to Changmin.

“Likewise but please just call me Changmin, Jung-ssi.” replied Changmin. He took Yunho’s hand and handshake with it.

“Please just call me Yunho, Changmin-ssi”

“Okay, Yunho-ssi. Yunho-ssi, would you mind if I ask a personal question?”

“What is it?”

“Why were you crying just now?”

Yunho’s expression charges when he remembers what had make him crying just now. Changmin saw the expression on Yunho’s make him become guilty. He shouldn’t ask the question just now but he can’t contain his curiosity what has make Yunho cry just now.

“I’m sorry. How rude of me to ask that question to you. Just forget that I ask the question just now.” said Changmin.

“It is okay. I didn’t mad at you at all. I’m the one who say sorry for letting you see the sight of me crying just now.” replied Yunho. He kind of feels embarrassed for letting Changmin to see him crying. He didn’t know why that he like cry easily although he is a man.

“I didn’t mind about that at all.” answered Changmin and offers a smile to Yunho.

“It is already getting late and I should get home. My friend will get worry about me.” said Yunho. He hops down from bed and began walking towards the door.

“You’re right. It is getting late. Can I send you to your house then?” said Changmin. He feels like he want to get know Yunho better.

“No need. I’ll just take the taxi. I didn’t want to cause you anymore trouble.” replied Yunho.

“Of course not. You didn’t cause me any trouble at all. So please allow me to send you home?”  Changmin try to convince Yunho to allow him send to his house. He really want to get know Yunho better.

“My mind already made up. Thank you for accommodation towards me. I really appreciated it. Hopefully, we can meet again, Changmin-ssi.” Yunho bows to Changmin before he opens door and walks off from there.

Changmin just watching Yunho go off from here. He didn’t why but his heart beats faster every time he takes a look at Yunho. He has to admit that Yunho is very handsome. With his shoulder length brown hair, his brown eyes, his tan skin and his tall figure only made him really perfect in Changmin’s eyes. The sight of him crying just now makes Changmin wants to pull into his arms and whispering soothing words into his eyes to stop Yunho from crying anymore.

Changmin runs his fingers into his hair. He really should get home now and stop thinking about Yunho anymore but deep down in his heart; he really hopes that he will meet Yunho again in the near future.

*****************************************************************************************

A another flashback. This is my first time writing kissing scene hopefully you all will like it. Please give comment what do thnk about this chapter. Thanks. ^^