Our mutual feelings

Meant To Be

 

Changmin keep pacing back and forth while waiting for Junsu to come to delivery his lunch. The thought of Junsu is having a date with another man yesterday just can’t leave his mind at all after his sister has info him about the news yesterday.

Changmin didn’t like it when Junsu is having date with another person with another person beside him because Changmin feel the jealousy burn inside him right now. Junsu is only allowed to date him only and he planned to make it clear to Junsu today.

Junsu walks into the room with a small smile on his lip but the smile died down when he see the darkened expression on Changmin’s face. Did something had happen to Changmin until he is making that kind of expression?

“Changmin-ssi, did something had happen to you?” asked Junsu while staring at Changmin with concern eyes.

Changmin turns his head to look at Junsu and quickly approach him in fast pace. He grabs Junsu’s hand which made Junsu grasp in shock because of that.

“Changmin-ssi?” asked Junsu as he tries to figure out why Changmin is holding his hand.

“I don’t like it!” exclaimed Changmin and tighten his grip on Junsu’s hand.

“Huh?” Junsu tilted his head a little while staring at Changmin with questioning eyes. He wonders what did Changmin means by that.

“I know that you are having a date yesterday. My sister had saw it and I can’t allow it since the only person that you can have date with is me!” yelled Changmin.

Junsu flinched slightly because of Changmin’s outburst but he can’t help to feel happy as he begins to realize that the reason of Changmin’s bad mood today is because he feels jealous that Junsu is having date with another person.

“Why?”

“Eh?”

“Why didn’t you allow me to date another person? We just friends after all.” said Junsu while trying to hold his smile.

“Err…I….” Changmin don’t know how to answer Junsu’s question at all. Junsu is right. They are just friends and it is not like that he got any right to stop Junsu from dating another person but he still didn’t like the thought of Junsu date another person beside him even though they are just friends.

“I don’t know! I just don’t like it, damnit! Just the thought of you dating with another person made me feel angry and jealous about it.” exclaimed Changmin as he try to look everywhere but not at Junsu.

 Junsu giggle a little. He can’t believe that Changmin still didn’t realize his feelings towards him at all when it is so obvious to him that Changmin had begin to like him more than as friend because there is no way for Changmin to feel angry and jealous for him if he didn’t feel anything towards Junsu at all.

“How about I help you to discover it?” said Junsu as he begins leans closer toward Changmin.

“How?”

“By doing this.” said Junsu and pressing their lip together. Changmin’s eyes widen slightly because of the kiss but he slowly close his eyes and kiss back with more passion.

Junsu pulls away from the kiss with a small blush on his cheek. He hopes that by the kiss just now can make Changmin discover about his real feelings.

Changmin put his hand on his chest as he can feel that his heart is beating wildly in chest because of the kiss just now. He slowly begins to understand why he felt jealous toward Junsu when he heard that Junsu is having a date. It is because he had started to like Junsu more than as a friend.

“Have you discovered your real feeling?” asked Junsu with hopes glittering in his eyes.

“Ye…Yes…I think I….erm….” Changmin just can’t continue his words anymore and he quickly lower down his head in embarrassment.

 Junsu giggles again when he sees how Changmin’s react after the kiss. Changmin can be so cute with the small blush on his cheek.

“Our feeling is mutual….”

Changmin quickly raised his head to look at Junsu after Junsu’s words hit him just now. Did Junsu just implying to him that he also feel the same way towards him?

“And for your record, I didn’t have a date at all yesterday. I was out with Yunho-hyung yesterday. How can I have date with another person when my heart is already belonging to you.” said Junsu while staring at Changmin with love in his eyes.

Changmin just can’t help it but to crash their lip together again after those words had leave Junsu’s mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is knitting a scarf with a small smile on his lip. He had planning to give his boyfriend a handmade knitted scarf as a gift for their six month anniversary since he can’t find any suitable gift for his boyfriend at all and there is no freaking way he listens to Junsu’s suggestion at all.

Yunho can’t help it but to remember the memory again when he had give a handmade scarf to his boyfriend for the first time.

Flashback

“Here, it is for you.” said Yunho with a small blush on his cheek as he hand the box to his boyfriend.

Jaejoong just stare at box with questioning eyes. “What is it?”

“Just take it! It is my gift for our first year anniversary as couple!” yelled Yunho in irritated tone when his boyfriend didn’t take the box at all.

“It is today? I’m so sorry. I didn’t remember it at all.” said Jaejoong in guilty tone. He can’t believe himself. How can he forget about their first year anniversary?

“It is okay. I never blame you at all.” said Yunho and offers a small smile to his boyfriend.

“But…”

“Just take the gift and open it before I really get angry with you!” yelled Yunho.

Jaejoong releases a sigh before he takes the box from his Yunnie’s hand then opens it and sees a scarf inside the box. He takes out the scarf from the box so that he can have better look on it

“Yunnie-ah, where did you buy this scarf?” asked Jaejoong while still staring at the scarf on his hand.

“Why?”

“Because it is so look hideous. I think you should go back to shop and claim the money back.” said Jaejoong nonchalantly.

“I made it by myself…”

“Eh?” Jaejoong quickly raised his head to stare at his Yunnie. He can see that his Yunnie’s expression had change slightly.

“I stay overnight for three days so that I can finish knitting the scarf but it seems like you didn’t like it. You can just throw it away.” said Yunho with sadness expression on his face.

Jaejoong want to hit himself right now. First, he forgets about their anniversary and now he is insulating the scarf that had been made by his Yunnie. What kind of boyfriend is he?

Jaejoong quickly grabs Yunho’s hand and plant a soft kiss on his palm. “Yunnie-ah, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know this scarf is made by you and I made you hard work gone waste by insulating it. I’m the worse boyfriend ever, isn’t it?”

The sadness that he feel just now gone when he see the guilty expression on his boyfriend’s face and a small smile slowly begin to form on his lip.

“Yes, you’re the worst boyfriend and I can much better boyfriend than but I can’t stop loving you at all.” said Yunho while staring at Jaejoong with the love shown in his eyes.

“Yunnie-ah, you’re kindest boyfriend that I can ever get and I wouldn’t stop loving you at all. Thank you for your gift. I promise that I’ll cherish it.” said Jaejoong before he leans closer to Yunho and claim Yunho’s lip into his own.

End of flashback.

A fond smile begins to form on his lip when he remembers the memory again. True to his word, Jaejoong always wear the scarf whenever it is winter and he never throws it even though it is already worn out. Yunho know that scarf must also go missing after Jaejoong had lost his memory so he decided to remake another one. After all, he got six years to perfect his knitting skill.

Yunho stares at scarf as the smile on his lip grew bigger. The scarf is almost finished by now and he can’t wait to give it to Jaejoong. He quickly hides the scarf behind him when he heard the door of their apartment is being open.

Jaejoong step inside the apartment and a small smile begin to form onto his lip as he sees his boyfriend is sitting on sofa. He quickly approaches his boyfriend and plant a soft kiss on his cheek before sitting down beside his boyfriend.

“What are you doing?” asked Jaejoong before grabs Yunho’s hand and rubs it with soothing manner.

“Nothing. I’m just watch the channel on the television.”

Jaejoong’s raised his eyebrow in amused. “But the television didn’t turn on at all.”

Yunho quickly turn his head to look at the television and a blush begins to appear on his cheek after he realizes that what Jaejoong said just now is the true. He forgets that he didn’t turn on the television at all and now his lie is being caught by Jaejoong.

“Haha…” Jaejoong begins to laugh after he had saw his boyfriend‘s expression right now.

Yunho hit his boyfriend arm before send a glare at his boyfriend. “What are you laughing at?”

“You look so cute right now.” said Jaejoong in teasing tone after his laugher had died down.

Yunho hits his boyfriend’s arm again. “Yah! Don’t call me cute!”

Jaejoong shake his head before pinch his boyfriend’s cheek. He chuckles softly after his hand being slap away by his boyfriend who had glare harder at him right now.

“Mind to tell me what was you actually doing just now?”

“Then how about you? Where were you going just now and only come back when it is already so late?”

“Yun-ah, I’m the one who asking question first.”

“I wouldn’t tell you anything if you didn’t answer my question just now.” said Yunho in firm tone. He actually really didn’t bother where was his boyfriend going just now but he needed to do this to stop his boyfriend from asking more question. He can’t ruin the surprise after all.

Jaejoong release a sigh. He can’t tell Yunho the real reason why he was went out just now. He is planning the surprise event for their six month anniversary and he can’t ruin the surprise right now.

“Let just drop this matter. I’m going to take a bath first.” said Jaejoong after he had stand up from the sofa.

“Okay.”

Jaejoong begins walks toward the bathroom before he turns back to look at his boyfriend with a teasing smile on his lip.

“Yun-ah, do you want to take a bath with me?”

Yunho blush slightly after the words hit him and quickly grab the cushion beside him and throws it toward Jaejoong who manage to dodge it on time.

“Yah! Stop being such ert!” yelled Yunho before fold his arm across his chest with a small pout on his lip.

“Do you know how cute you look right now?”

“Kim Jaejoong…” trail Yunho as he grabs another cushion.

“But it is the true.” said Jaejoong as he run toward the bathroom with laughter since his boyfriend get angry by his comment and throws the cushion towards him again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I’m fun with our date today and thank you for sending me home.” said Junsu and plant a soft kiss on Changmin’s cheek.

Changmin blush slightly because of this kiss. He is still can’t get used to it at all. Although they have been going out of date for few times already but he still feel embarrassed whenever Junsu is holding his hand or kiss him on the cheek or sometimes on his lip.

Junsu giggle a little after he sees the blush on Changmin’s face right now. It seems like Changmin still not used to the affection that he is showing to him right now but he didn’t mind it at all. Changmin just needed some times before he can get used to it.

“I’m glad to hear that you enjoy tonight’s date. I should get going now.” said Changmin with the blush still painted on his cheek.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.” said Junsu with a small smile on his lip.

Changmin nods his head and he watch Junsu closes the door after Junsu had walk inside his apartment. He turns his body and he is about to walk away from there but stop when he heard the sound of the door being open again. He quickly turns his body again and he can see that Junsu is leaning against his doorway with the smile still planted on his lip.

“Min-ah, do you want to come in and stay for the night?”

Changmin’s blush grew bigger after the question hits him and he can only nods his head as an answer to Junsu’s question since he trying to figure what is happening to him right now. Junsu chuckles softly before he grabs Changmin’s hand and drags him to his apartment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Minsu's relationship had taken into another level....

Pls leave a comment. Tq.^^