Offering helps

Meant To Be

 

“Stop the car. We have already arrived!” Junsu is glad that he finally arrives in front of his apartment’s building. He just can’t stand sitting in same car with Changmin anymore. All along the way, both of them just keep arguing in the car.

Changmin stops his car. “Finally, we have arrived. I just can’t stand sitting in the same car with you anymore.”

“Hey, that supposes be my word! I also can’t stand sitting in same car with you!”

“Then, what are you waiting for? Get out from my car.”

“Fine!” Junsu goes out from the car and slams the door shuts while Changmin quickly drive off from there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Good morning, Jaejoong-ssi.” Yunho walks into Jaejoong’s office with a smile onto his face. He sees Jaejoong is talking on the phone. Jaejoong nods his head to Yunho and Yunho decides to take a seat while waiting for Jaejoong to finish his talk.

“Chun, please stop worrying. I already said I can take care of myself and the apartment perfectly well. I got eat dinner last night. No, it’s not instant noodle. Yes, it’s takeout . What do you mean it is not healthy? Yes, I do the laundry. Chun, we will talk about this later. I need to get back to my job. Bye.” Jaejoong sighs and press the red button to end call.

“I’m sorry about that.” Jaejoong offers his smile to Yunho.

Yunho takes a look at Jaejoong and realizes that Jaejoong’s dress shirt is crumple. “Jaejoong-ssi, why didn’t you iron your shirt?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong takes a look at his shirt and sighs again. “Yoochun is not around to help me iron the shirt.”

“Did something have happen to Yoochun-ssi?”

“One of his relatives has died. Thus, his family and he have to go back to his hometown for a week since yesterday and Yoochun keep calling me to remind me to take care of myself and the apartment. Makes sure that apartment is clean when he comes back.”

“Jaejoong-ssi, it’s that mean you don’t how to housework at all? You even don’t how to iron your shirt without Yoochun's help.” Yunho begins to chuckles when he realizes Jaejoong’s situation.

“I….” Jaejoong don’t know how to reply that. It’s true that he didn’t know how to do housework. He is just focusing on his music career and never learn how to do it and since Yoochun and him living together, all the housework is done by Yoochun.

“Do you want my help? I can cook and do the housework since I live alone.” Yunho offers his help. This is his chance to get closer to Jaejoong.

“Eh…but it is not right to ask you do that.” Jaejoong is shock to heard Yunho’s offers. He didn’t want to trouble Yunho at all although deep inside, he wants to spend more time with Yunho.

“It is only a week, right?” Yunho try persuading Jaejoong to agree his offers. He can’t let miss the chance at all.

“But…”

“You don't want to wear non-iron cloth anymore, do you? Thinkng about your reputation as a famous violist. Somemore, once my decision is made, I'm going stick to it. ”

“Fine. You’re so stubborn. After my last schedule, let go back to you apartment first to pack some of your thing.”

“Why?”

“You need to stay with me for a week. It is easier for both of us.”

“Stay with you?” Yunho’s heart stops beating for a while after he hears Jaejoong’s words just now. “I’m going to stay with Joongie?”

“You don’t like it? Then you didn’t have to help at all.”

“Of course not. It is only for a week, right? It is not like you going to do anything to me.” Yunho pouts slightly.

Jaejoong just chuckle when he see Yunho’s behavior right now. He is happy that he can spend more time with Yunho in this one week.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Please come in.” Jaejoong takes off his shoes and begins to walks towards the living room while Yunho just follow him from behind.

“You got such a nice apartment.” Yunho begins to look around. The wall color is light blue. His heart aches when he sees the pictures of Jaejoong and Yoochun in intimate moments.

“Why is your living room is so messy? Yoochun-ssi just gone for a day.” Yunho said after see how messy the living room is with a takeout box onto the table, a shirt on the sofa and some magazine and newspaper on the floor.

“Well…” Jaejoong feels embarrassed right now.  “Let me shows your room to you first. Then you can begin to clean the living room.”

“Fine, let me put my thing first. Show me the way, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Yunho-ssi, thank you for your help. I really appreciated it.” Jaejoong smile slightly to Yunho.

“You’re welcome. Now, show me the way. I need to put my thing as soon as possible so that I can start cleaning your living room.”

“Okay. Please follow me.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho put the dishes on the table. “Jaejoong-ssi, the dinner is ready.”

Jaejoong come out from his music room and go towards the dining room. “Mhm…smell nice.” Jaejoong takes a seat.

“I hope you will like it.” Yunho sit down in front of Jaejoong.

“Let me have a taste first.” Jaejoong use his chopstick to pick one of the dishes and put into his mouth. “It tastes delicious.”

“Really? I’m glad that you like it.” Yunho is happy when he heard that. He is glad that the dishes are matching Jaejoong’s taste.

“It’s the true. Your dishes are indeed delicious. Your cooking can match the chef.” Jaejoong keep putting the food into his mouth. Yunho’s dishes indeed are delicious. He just can’t stop eating it.

“Please don’t say like that. My cooking is not that great.” Yunho blushes softly when he heard Jaejoong’s compliment.

“With your cooking skill like this, I think you can make a good wife.” jokes Jaejoong. He is wants lighten the atmosphere between Yunho and him. 

A memory flash into Yunho’s mind after he heard Jaejoong’s words just now.

Flashback

“Here, try it. I’m cooking it for the first time. I hope you’ll like it.” Yunho put the dishes in front of Jaejoong before takes a seat. He keeps rubbing his palms and biting his lips. He is really nervous right now.

“Mhmm…it taste delicious!” exclaim Jaejoong after tasting one of the dishes. He sends a meaningful smile to Yunho.

“Really? You are lying to me to make me feel happy, isn’t it?” Yunho give a suspicious look to Jaejoong.

“Of course not.  I’m telling the true. Believe in me, will you? It is not bad for first time to cook. Your dishes indeed are delicious.” said Jaejoong and his smile grew bigger when he see how happy Yunho is after listen his word.

“I’m glad to hear that.” Yunho is smiling after he listens to Jaejoong’s words.

“Yunnie-ah, I think you will a good wife if you’re cooking this good. My lovely wife.” Jaejoong sends a wink to Yunho.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong! Who are you calling your lovely wife! I’m not a woman!” Yunho pinch Jaejoong’s arms and his lips turns into pouts.

“Ouch…what did you pinch me? I’m telling the true.” Jaejoong replied with indifferent look in face like he didn’t say anything wrong in first place.

“Kim Jaejoong!”

Yunho try to pinch Jaejoong’s arms again but his movement stop when Jaejoong grabs his hand then bring it to his lips and kiss it. Yunho blushes slightly and try to pull his hand back but Jaejoong holds firm onto his hand.

“Joongie, let go of my hand.” Yunho’s pouts grow bigger when Jaejoong still didn’t let go of his hand.

“Yunnie-ah, do you know how cute you look right now? With a blush and pouts onto your face.” Jaejoong teases his Yunnie. He likes to tease his Yunnie a lot since his Yunnie looks so cute when he is pouting or got a blush onto his face.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Stop teasing me!” Yunho kicks Jaejoong’s feet under the table and Jaejoong’s hold is loosen. Yunho takes this chance to pull his hand from Jaejoong’s holds

“Yah! Why are you doing that?”

“You deserves it for teasing me.”

End of flashback.

A lone tear fall down onto Yunho’s cheek. Jaejoong drops his chopstick onto the table when he sees that.

“Yunho-ssi, are you okay? Why did you cry?” Jaejoong is worry about Yunho after he sees the tears coming out from Yunho’s eyes. His heart aches again when he see that.

“I’m fine. There is a dust coming into my ears.” lied Yunho. He quickly wipes off his tears using his sleeve. He can’t tell the real reason to Jaejoong at all.

“Really?” Jaejoong is unconvinced with Yunho’s word. He think that Yunho is indeed crying but it seems Yunho didn’t want him to know that.

“It’s the true. Let us continue eating.” Yunho try to drop the subject. He didn’t want Jaejoong continue asking him anymore.

“Okay since you say so.” Jaejoong sighs and stop asking anymore. It seems Yunho is very stubborn. So matter how he asks it, Yunho will not tell him.

Both of them are eating in silence thinking about what has happen just now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong comes out from his music room and walks towards to the kitchen. He is feeling tired and thirsty after few hours of practicing his violin. He should go to bed after take a drink in the kitchen.

Jaejoong stop his steps when he sees Yunho is sleeping soundly on the sofa with the television still on. It seems Yunho falls asleep while watching the television. He smiles slightly before walks towards Yunho and knees beside him.

“Yunho-ssi….Yunho-ssi.” Jaejoong try to wake up Yunho by shake lightly Yunho’s body but Yunho is not waking up.

“Yunho-ssi…Yunho-ssi…”  Jaejoong shake a bit harder and Yunho’s body begins to stir.

“Joongie-ah, I miss you a lot.” A tear fall down onto Yunho’s cheek and Jaejoong stops his movement when he see that.

Jaejoong wonders who that man that Yunho mention just now. Didn’t Yunho say he didn’t have any boyfriend then why did he cry like that and saying he miss that guy a lot.

Jaejoong begins feel his blood boil. He didn’t like the thought that Yunho is having someone in his life.  Jaejoong stop his thought when he see Yunho begins awake from his sleep. Yunho open his eyes and he is stunned to see Jaejoong is in front of him.

“Jaejoong-ssi, what are you doing at here?” Yunho’s heart beating fast when he sees Jaejoong is so close to him.

“I was going to kitchen to have a drink then I saw you falls asleep on the sofa thus I try to wake you up because you are going to catch a cold if you sleeping like that.”

“I see then I should get back to sleep in the room that you provide to me. Good night, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Yunho-ssi…”

“Yes?”

“Good night to you too.”

Yunho smiles slightly to Jaejoong before walking towards to the bedroom. Jaejoong just watch Yunho walks away from there. He really want to ask Yunho who is the guy that he mention in sleep just now but he can’t voice it out because he scare that Yunho will get upset and at the same time, he scare that he will not able to accept it.

Jaejoong rubs his face for few times before walking to the kitchen. He gulps a glass of water and put the glass the down of the sink before goes to his bedroom. He needed his sleep right now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Jaejoong is begins to jealous again without realizes that Joongie is him. Jae & Yun are going to stay together for a week. What is going to happen between them in this one week? What is Yoochun going to do when he realizes that?

Stay turn for another chapter. ^^