A punch

Meant To Be

 

Yunho throws a glare to Donghae who still smiling at him even after he see the glare. Yunho knows he should get out from there as soon as possible but how he should do it when Donghae block the door with his body.

“What do you want from me?”

“You already know what I want.”

“Why can’t you understand that I not interested! Just stop bothering me anymore!” Yunho is getting frustrated with Donghae. Why can’t he just understand that Yunho is not going to agree to be his date.

“Yunho-ssi…” Donghae walks closer to Yunho.

“Don’t you come any nearer! If not, I going to do something that you will regret for messing up with me!” Yunho clench his fist in anger after see that Donghae is coming closer towards him.

“Ha…ha…what are you going to do? Hit me? Don’t make a joke, Yunho-ssi.”

Yunho threw his hand phone to Donghae’s face. Donghae try to avoid it by ducking his head and Yunho takes this chance to runs towards the door but his movement is stop when Donghae is hugging him from behind.

“Let go of me!” Yunho struggles in Donghae’s arms.

“Not until you are agree to be my date.” Donghae holds firms his arms that circles Yunho’s waist.

“Why don’t you give it up? No matter what you do, I’ll not agree to you date!” Yunho keep struggles in Donghae’s arms but Donghae holds is so firms.

“It is your fault anyway for caught my interest. I just can’t get you out of my mind. You have bear the responsibility by agree to be my date.”

“What! Are you out of you mind! Let go of me now!”

“Not until you agree.”

“Fine, don’t say that I didn’t give you any warning.”

Yunho use his elbow to hit Donghae stomach and Donghae holds loosen and Yunho take this chance to punch Donghae in the face.

“Ouch.” Donghae took a step back because of the punch and his lip is bleeding because of it.

“I already give you warning don’t touch me without my permission if not, you are go to pay! You deserve it!” Yunho stares at Donghae with an angry look onto his face.

Jaejoong slams the door opens “Jung-ssi!!!” scream Jaejoong. He is shock to see Yunho just stand there with Donghae whose lip is bleeding and his face is swollen.

“Jung-ssi, are you okay? Did this man do something to you?”  Jaejoong glares at Donghae.

“I’m fine. I just give Lee Donghae-ssi a lesson that he wouldn’t forget for messing up with me.” Yunho still look at Donghae with an angry face.

“What did you do?” Jaejoong wonders what has happen before he comes in to dressing room.

“I punch him in the face! He deserves it after all for keep bothering me and touching me without my permission!”

“You punch him?” Jaejoong said with an amused look onto his face.

“Yes, I’m. Why? You think I don’t how to defend myself?” said Yunho. He crosses his arms onto his chest and turns his head to another side.

“No, I just shocked that all.” Jaejoong chuckles when he listens to Yunho’s words just now. He is glad that nothing has happen to Yunho if not, he will makes sure Donghae is going to pay for hurting Yunho.

Donghae wipes the blood from his lips using his hand. He just can’t believe that Yunho punch him just now. Maybe he should just give it up after all. No matter how beautiful Yunho is but it is not worth it if Yunho is this dangerous. Donghae walks towards the door but a voice stops him.

“Lee-ssi, just make sure that this will be the last time you are come closer to Yunho. If I see you bothering or come any closer Yunho again, I’ll make sure you are going to pay. Let just say it is going to be more than a punch in the face. Understand?” Jaejoong voice turns cold and he sends an angry glare to Donghae.

Donghae gulps his saliva when he sees the expression on Jaejoong’s face. It clearly indicates that Jaejoong will do what he means by his words if he still bothering Yunho by the looks from his face. Donghae just nods his head to state that he understand Jaejoong’s warning and quickly go out from the dressing room. He didn’t want to stay there any longer.

“Ouch.” Jaejoong quickly turns his head to look at Yunho when he heard that. Yunho is touching his hand that he uses to punch Donghae just now. It seems that Yunho’ hand is injured.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong is worry about Yunho when he sees Yunho’s hand.

“I’m fine. My hand just got scratches. That is all.” answered Yunho.

“Let me have a look.”  Jaejoong quickly takes Yunho’s hand to have a closer look. It seems Yunho’s hands turns red and got some blood on it. His heart aches when he sees it.

Yunho’s heart skips a beat when Jaejoong is holding his hand. “Kim-ssi, I’m really fine. So can you let go of my hand?”

“What do you means you are fine? It is clearly that you have injured your hand. You need to treat it before it gets infected. Wait at here; I’ll go get a first aid kit from the staff.”

“Kim-ssi, no need to bothers…” Yunho can’t finish his word when he sees Jaejoong already walks out from there. He just smile when he see how concern Jaejoong is towards him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Ouch….” Yunho feels a bit pain when Jaejoong apply the ointment onto his hand.

“I’m sorry. Did that hurt?” Jaejoong is scare that he has hurt Yunho.

“It is okay. I just feel a bit of pain. Is that man’s face made of steel? If not, why did my hand is injured after punch his face.” Yunho try to lighten the mood after he sees how worry Jaejoong is.

“Ha….Ha….How would I know? You learn self-defense before?”

“Yes when I was in high school. Some rich kid like to bully me since I come from poor family. Thus, in order to defend myself, I go learn self-defense arts.”

“I see. You seem have a tough life.”

“I’m but I glad to experience it because that is what made me be myself today.”

“It is such a meaningful word.” Jaejoong stops applying the ointment onto Yunho’s hand and put some plasters on it. “There we are done.”

“Thank you, Kim-ssi.” Yunho quickly pulls his hand from Jaejoong’s hand.

“Call me Jaejoong.” Jaejoong said with an indifferent look in his face.

“Huh? What did you said just now?” Yunho can’t believe his ears right now. Did he hear it right? Did Jaejoong just asks him call him Jaejoong?

“I said call me Jaejoong.” Jaejoong don’t know why but from now on, he wants Yunho to call him by his name, Jaejoong instead of his surname.

“Why?” Yunho wonders what has happen that made Jaejoong make that decision.

“Don’t ask so many questions. Just follow my orders.” Jaejoong is getting annoy with Yunho’s question. What is it so hard to call him by his name only?

“Okay, Jaejoong-ssi. You can call me Yunho too.”  Yunho offers a smile to Jaejoong and Jaejoong smile back to him.

“Should we get out from here? I think the staff is wondering where did we go to.”

“You’re right. We should get out from here.”

Both of them stand up from the chair and walk out from the dressing room and go towards the studio.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Chun, I’m home.” Jaejoong close the door and take off his shoes. He walks towards to the living room.

“You’re home. Please wait for a while, the dinner will be ready soon.” said Yoochun. He is in the kitchen cooking for their dinner.

“I’m sorry. I forget to call that I already have my dinner.” Jaejoong enters into the kitchen. He opens the fridge and takes out the juice then pours it into his glass.

“Huh? With who?” Yoochun turns off the stove and turns around to look at Jaejoong.

“With Yunho-ssi.” Jaejoong takes a sip from his glass of juice.

“You mean your personal assistant, Jung Yunho-ssi.” Yoochun feels his heart aches when he heard that.

“Yes, it is him.” Jaejoong puts his glass onto the kitchen sink after he finish drink it.

“I see. You should call, you know. I already prepare the dish and I almost done.”

“I forget. Please forgive me, okay? You can put the dish on the fridge and we can re-heat it for tomorrow dinner. I’m going to take shower, now.” Jaejoong kiss Yoochun’s cheek before walks toward to their bedroom.

Yoochun knows that he is shouldn’t feel jealous that Jaejoong just eating dinner with Yunho since it is normal for employer to treat his employee but then he realizes that Jaejoong always call Yunho with his surname only but just now, Jaejoong call Yunho with his name.

Yoochun sighs, he should stop think about it. Maybe nothing has happen between Jaejoong and Yunho. Maybe the relationship between Jaejoong and Yunho are not more than employer and employee.

Yoochun decides to calm his head by practicing some music with his piano. Yoochun takes off his apron and walking towards his music room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hoho, it seems Yun can defend himself without Jaejoong's help. To tell the true, I want to put a scene Jae to save Yun but Yun is not weak man who don't know how protect himself but I make it up by put a scene that Jae heal Yun's wound. ^^

It seems Chun begins suspect something is going on between Jae & Yun. What is going to happen next?

Stay turn for another chapter.