Saving Sooyoung

Meant To Be

 

Changmin knock the door in front of him for few times and wait for it to be open. He is really nervous right now. He hopes that Junsu is at home because he needs to explain the situation to Junsu so that Junsu wouldn’t misunderstand about it anymore.

Junsu opens the door and he is in shock to see Changmin is standing in front of his apartment door. He is wonders what Changmin is doing at here at this hour.

“Changmin-ssi, why are you here?” asked Junsu.

“I had come here to explain to you about the scene that you had seen this afternoon.”

“There is no need for you to explain it to me. I can understand if that girl is your new girlfriend.” said Junsu with hints of sadness in his voice.

“You’ve misunderstand! That girl is not my girlfriend at all. She is my little sister. Please believe it me.” begs Changmin with pleading eyes.

“Really?”

“Yes, it is the true. She is indeed my little sister.”

Junsu’s eyes lit up after he heard that words. He is so glad that girl is Changmin’s little sister not Changmin’s new girlfriend at all.

“I believe in you since you’ve come all the way to my apartment to explain to me that she is your little sister.” said Junsu with a small smile on his lip.

“Well, I can’t let misunderstand about that situation for so long after all.” said Changmin and a small blush begin to appear on his cheek.

“Why?”

“Ergh…That…is…because….you know…”

Junsu chuckles a little as he can see how nervous Changmin had become after he asks that question.

“It is okay. You don’t have to answer that question at all. I think you better go now since it’s getting late already.”

“Will you bring the lunch for me again tomorrow?”

Junsu’s smile grew bigger after Changmin’s question hits his ear. He nods his head to answer Changmin’s question.

Changmin’s eyes lit up after he sees the gesture. “Then I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay, see you tomorrow.”

Changmin walk away from there with a small smile on his lip as Junsu watching until Changmin is gone from his sight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho currently washing the plates that been use for the dinner just now. He is so occupied with it that he didn’t realizes that his boyfriend is approaching him from behind with a teasing smile on his lip.

“Boo…” said Jaejoong while whispering in Yunho’s ear.

“Ahh!” scream Yunho. His heart beats wildly in his chest since he is so shock when Jaejoong whisper into his ear just. He turns to glare at Jaejoong after he heard Jaejoong’s laugh comes out from behind him.

“Ha…ha…you should have looked at your face right now. It is so funny.” said Jaejoong.

Yunho quickly hits Jaejoong in the arms. “Why are you scaring me like that?”

“Because you look so cute and funny.” said Jaejoong before pinch his boyfriend nose.

“You’re so evil. Why do you always like to tease me?” asked Yunho and his lip slowly turns into pout. His boyfriend can be jerk sometimes for always teasing him.

“What can I say? Teasing you has become my favorite hobby.” said Jaejoong in teasing tone.

“A hobby, huh? Take this then!” said Yunho before splash the water to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s shirt becomes wet because of that. He glares at his boyfriend. “Why you…”

Yunho giggles as he can see how angry his boyfriend had become after he had splash the water to him.

“Ha…ha…you deserve it! Try to catch me if you can!” yelled Yunho and quickly runs away from the kitchen.

“Aish! I’m going to punish you after I manage to catch you.” said Jaejoong before following his boyfriend’s lead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu walk down the street with few plastic bags on his hands. He had just comes back from the supermarket to buy some ingredient since the ingredient in his refrigerator is almost finish. He stops his movement when he heard a yelling voice comes out from the alley.

Junsu wonder what has happen in the alley until that voice yelling like that. Maybe he should go take a look just in case someone is danger and needed his help.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“How many times do you want me to tell you that I wouldn’t go out with you? Stop bothering me anymore!” yell Sooyoung in anger while glaring the man in front of her.

“Sooyoung-baby, why can’t you agree to my date?” asked the man with pleading eyes.

“Don’t ever call me baby!” yelled Sooyoung and glaring harder at the man.

“Okay, I’ll not call you like that if you don’t like it at all. Just go out with me, okay?” begs the man.

“Lee Taejun, let me repeat it one last time to you. I wouldn’t ever go out with you no matter how hard you try!” yelled Sooyoung as she getting irritated with this situation.

“You wouldn’t go out with me no matter how I try, huh? I think you’ll change your mind after you see this.” said Taejun. He takes out a pocket knife from his pocket.

Sooyoung’s eyes widen slightly after she see the pocket knife as Taejun point it to her right now.

“What are you trying to do? My oppa will beat you into pulp if you dare to hurt me!”

“How is he going to do that when I’ll never let you walk away from here at all?” asked Taejun with a smirk on his lip.

“Jerk! You better let me walk away from here right now!”

“I’ll only let you walk away from here if you’re agreeing to go out with me.”

“Why you!?”

“Hey, what are you doing?” asked Junsu after he sees the scene in front of him.

Taejun turns to look at Junsu. “It is none of your business. Get out from here!”

“It is my business when you point a knife to a girl in front of my eyes right now.” said Junsu while glaring at Taejun.

Taejun snorted. “What are you going to do then?”

Junsu quickly runs toward Taejun and raises his plastic bag to hit Taejun in the head for few times.

“Stop! What are you doing?” yelled Taejun as he tries to avoid being hit by Junsu.

“Go away now if not, I’ll not stop hitting you at all!” yelled Junsu as he continues to hit Taejun.

“Fine!”

Taejun quickly flee from alley. Junsu drop his hand and turns to look at Sooyoung.

“Are you okay?” asked Junsu in concern tone.

“I’m fine. Thank you for helping just now.” said Sooyoung and turn to look at Junsu. Her eyes widen a little as she begins to recognize Junsu. “I remember you!”  

“Do I know you?” asked Junsu after he heard that words come out from Sooyoung’s mouth. He tries to remember where he had met Sooyoung before since Sooyoung look a little familiar to him but he can’t remember it all.

“I’m Changmin’s sister, Shim Sooyoung. Don’t you remember that we have met each other in oppa’s clinic one week ago?” said Sooyoung with a small smile on her lip.

“Ah, now I remember. We indeed met each other at Changmin-ssi’s clinic but I didn’t have the time to greet you at all at that time. I’m Kim Junsu. Nice to meet you, Sooyoung-ssi.” said Junsu and offer a small smile to Sooyoung.

“Just call me Sooyoung. There is no need to be so formal with me. It is nice to meet you too.” said Sooyoung. She raises her hand towards Junsu.

Junsu begin raise his hand so that he can take Sooyoung’s hand but his movement is stop when he heard Sooyoung scream.

“What had happen to your hand? It had begins to bleed!” exclaimed Sooyoung after she see the blood comes out from Junsu’s hand.

Junsu raises his hand to have a look at his hand. He realizes that Sooyoung is right. His hand indeed had begun to bleed.

“Maybe my hand gets cut by the pocket knife that holding by that guy just now when I was hitting him.”

“Can I call you Junsu-oppa?”

Junsu just nods his head to answer Sooyoung’s question.

“Junsu-oppa, let us go to my house so that I can get your wound treated. My house is nearby here.” said Sooyoung. She feel a little guilty and worry that Junsu is hurt for helping her just now.

“I’m fine. There is no need for that.”

“Please? I feel guilty that you get hurt because of me.” begs Sooyoung.

“It is okay. It’s not your fault at all. I don’t want to give you any trouble at all.”

“Just come with me, okay? Oppa will mad at me if I let you walk away without treated your wound.” Sooyoung begs again.

“But…”

“Please?” asked Sooyoung while staring at Junsu pleading eyes.

“Fine.” said Junsu. He has no choice but to agree since Sooyoung keep begging him to come to her house.

“Yes! Come on, let us go to my house now before your wound get infected.” said Sooyoung with a small smile on her lip.

Junsu nods his head before following Sooyoung from behind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Su will go to Min's house. What will happen next?

Pls leave your comment. Tq. ^^