Saving you

Meant To Be

 

Junsu struggles hard in the red hair guy’s hold. There is no way he is going to let both of them touching him with their dirty hand. The red hair guy slaps Junsu on the cheek again to stop Junsu from struggling.

“Stop struggling! Didn’t we ask you to stay still? You didn’t scare to get hurt, isn’t it? But never mind, baby. Both of us like t rough. The more you struggles, the more turn on we are.” The red hair guy lips form into smirk.

Junsu gives both of them a disgusting looks after he heard that. A shiver runs down his spine the moment he think what both of them will do to him and he begins to pray that someone will manage to save him from both of them.

“Let us get started then, baby. Rae, Hold him.”  said the red hair man and turn to look at the silver hair guy.

“Okay, Sung.”

Rae hold Junsu’s hand and pull Junsu’s body close to him while Sung begins to pull off Junsu’s jacket from his body. Junsu’s eyes widen when he realizes that and start to struggles again but Yul just tightens his hold.

“Hey! What are you doing?” scream someone.

Sung stop his movement and turn to look at that person. Junsu is glad that someone has come save him and he also turn to look that person. He is in shock to see Changmin stand there with an angry look in his face.

“It is not your business. Get out of here before something will happen to you!” warned Sung and shows him the pocket knife.

“Do you think that will scare me off so easily? I’m not afraid at all. I’m going to stay put until both of you stop what you planning to do now.” said Changmin with his voice sound cold right now.

“Why you! It seems we going to teach you a lesson. Rae, go teach him a lesson that he will not forget.”

Rae let go his holds from Junsu’s body and begins to walk towards Changmin. He raises his fist to punch Changmin but Changmin use his hand to block it. Changmin then raise his fist and hit Rae in the stomach and Rae knee down on the floor because of the pains.

Sung see the situation and runs towards Changmin with the pocket knife in his hand. Junsu grasp and begins to feel worry about Changmin. He is scare that Changmin will get hurt because of it.

“Be careful!” scream Junsu.

Changmin dodges the pocket knife swing by Sung for few times before use his leg to kick Sung’s hand and Sung drop the pocket knife on the floor. Changmin takes this chance to punch Sung in the face. Few seconds later, Sung also follow his friend and drop on the floor.

“Get out from my sight now! Or do you want to have other taste of my fist!” said Changmin while glares at both of the man with fury in his eyes.

Sung and Yul quickly stand up from the floor after they regains their composure and runs away from there without looking back at all.

Changmin then turns towards Junsu then approaching him and asks “Are you okay?”

A tear slowly fall down onto Junsu’s cheek and he begin hug Changmin by putting his arms around Changmin’s waist. Changmin is shock when Junsu hugging him and he want to pull away from it but stop his movement after he hear a sob coming out from Junsu. He just stands there and let Junsu cry his heart out.

Few minutes later, Junsu finally calm down and he let go of his arms. A blush appears onto his face. He feels so embarrassed and he just can’t believe that he hugging Changmin again without thinking again.

“Have you calmed down?” Changmin didn’t know why his heart beats wildly in his chest when Junsu was hugging him just now.

 Junsu nodded his head “Thank you for saving me. I was begins to lose hope that no one will come to save me at all and that two will….” Junsu can’t finish his word when he begins to cry again.

Changmin quickly take his handkerchief from his pocket and hand it to Junsu. “Stop crying already. You’re save now. Nothing bad has happen to you at all.”

Junsu stop his tears and takes the handkerchief from Changmin’s hand and uses it to wipes off his tears.

“What are you doing here anyway? Do you how dangerous it is to walk alone in the dark alley?”

“I come to visit Yunho-hyung who is in the hospital because of his fever. I just want to reach the hospital faster that is why I walk in the dark alley.” said Junsu in soft tone. He still feels a bit traumatized about what had happen to him just now.

“Pabo! Do you how dangerous it is to walk alone in the dark alley?” scold Changmin. He then raises his hand to touch Junsu’s cheek after he realizes it got bruise onto it. “Does it hurt?”

Junsu winced when Changmin touch the bruise on his cheek. Changmin see the reaction that coming out from Junsu and quickly grabs Junsu’s hand and begins to pull him from his spot.

“Wait, where are we going?”

“To the hospital to get the bruise on your cheek treated. You don’t want Yunho-ssi see you in this state, right?”

Junsu gulps his saliva when he hear Yunho’s name. How is he going to tell Yunho about what has happen without get scolding from Yunho later on. Yunho can be quite strict when it comes to him.

“Come on.” Changmin say impatient tone.

Junsu just nod his head and let himself being drag by Changmin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“What!!!” scream Yunho after he listens to Junsu’s explanation about what has happen to him just now.

Junsu winced when he hear Yunho’s scream “Hyung, please calm down.”

“Calm down? How am I going to do that after I hear about what has happen to you just now? Why did you walk in the dark alley in the first place?” asks Yunho with an angry look onto his face.

“I just want to get here faster.” Junsu look down at the floor beneath his feet. He didn’t dare to look at Yunho right now. He knows that Yunho is angry at him right now.

 “Mwo? Are you that stupid until you didn’t know that how dangerous it is to walk alone in the dark alley at this hour!” scold Yunho.

“But I was worry about you….”

“That is not the reason for you…”

Yunho is unable to finish his word when another coughing fit attack him again. A hand rubs his back and he turns his head to see Jaejoong is standing beside him. Because of his anger, Yunho already forget that Jaejoong still in this room with both of them.

“Yunho-ssi, please calm down. I know that you are quite angry because of what has happen to Kim Junsu-ssi but don’t forget that you are sick right now. You don’t want your health worsen, aren’t you?” Jaejoong said with a soothing smile planted on his lips.

Yunho just nods his head after his listen to what Jaejoong say just now. What Jaejoong is say is true; he can’t let his anger taking over him.

Yunho takes a deep breath to calm himself down before continuing again “What has happen to the two of them?”

“They quickly run away after Changmin-ssi hit them.” Junsu’s eyes still glue on the floor. He still didn’t dare to look at Yunho because he thinks that Yunho is still angry at him.

“You’re quite lucky that Changmin-ssi coincidentally walk down the road and manage save you. If not, what will happen to you then?”

“I’m sorry, hyung. I already learn my lesson.”

“Please tell me that Changmin-ssi did teach both of them a lesson, if not, I going to track down them by myself and give them few punch in the face for try to hurt my best friend.”

“Hyung…” Junsu raises his head after he hear what Yunho said just now. “It’s that mean you not angry at me anymore?”

“I’m still angry but I think should give you some break. After all, I know that you still traumatized by the incident just now.”  Yunho said with a small smile onto his face.

Junsu quickly runs toward Yunho and hug him from the waist. “I happy that you’re not angry anymore. I can’t stand it at all if you are still angry at me. It made me so sad just thinking about it.”

Yunho just chuckles and rubs Junsu hair. Jaejoong watch the scene in front of his eyes with jealous eyes. Junsu let go of his hug when he heard someone knock the door.

“Come in.” said Yunho.

Changmin comes in the room. He is quite surprised to see Jaejoong is in the room with Yunho and Junsu. He never thinks that Jaejoong will here also. He ignore Jaejoong’s present and look at Yunho with a smile onto his lips.

“Good evening, Yunho-ssi. I heard from Junsu-ssi just now that you’re in the hospital because of the fever. Are you alright now?”

“I’m fine. I need to say thank you for saving Junsu just now. Junsu already tell me about the incident just now.” Yunho bows his head.

“It is okay. There is no need to say thank you to me. I think everyone will do the same if they encounter the same situation like this.”

“Changmin-ssi, I’m curious that why didn’t you come together with Junsu just now?”

“I was visiting my friend who works here as doctor. We talk a bit before I decide to come to visit you.”

“Oh, I see.” Yunho nods his head.

“Yunho-ssi, I think I should take my leave right now. Please get well soon.” said Changmin. He actually wants to stay much longer and talk a bit more with Yunho but he can’t do it when there is Junsu and Jaejoong in this room. So he didn’t have the choice but leave the room.

“Changmin-ssi, do you mind if I asking you to send Junsu to his apartment?”

“I don’t mind at all.” Changmin said with a small smile on his lips.

“Eh? But hyung, I want to stay much longer at here and why do you ask him to send me home? I can go back by myself.” Junsu whine.

“After what has happen, you think I’ll allows you to stay much longer and go back by yourself?” Yunho’s faces turns serious. There is no way he going to let Junsu to go home by himself at these hours after what has happen.

“But…”

“Don’t argue with me. I wouldn’t back down from my decision at all. You should go home and get some rest. You must be wearing out because of the incident just now.”

“Fine, I’ll go home now. When you will be out from the hospital?”

“The day after tomorrow.”

“I’ll come to visit you tomorrow.”

“Then I shall take my leave now. See you again.” Changmin bows his head before turns his body before walks toward the door.

“Bye, hyung. See you tomorrow.” Junsu kiss Yunho’s cheek before following Changmin from behind.

Yunho watch both of them walks out from the room with a small smile onto his face. He turns to look at Jaejoong after he heard Jaejoong chuckles beside him with an amused look on his face.

“What?” Yunho asks.

“I didn’t know that you can be quite strict.”

“Only toward certain people especially Junsu since he can be so naive and dense sometimes.”

“I can see that. I do want to stay much longer but I also want you to get some rest so I’ll take my leave now.” Jaejoong offers a small smile toward Yunho.

“I understand. You indeed should go now. It’s getting late already.” Yunho smiles back toward Jaejoong.

“I’ll come again tomorrow after I got some time off from my schedule.”

“There is no need for that. You really don’t have to come again tomorrow. I’m already appreciating it with your help today.” Yunho indeed wants to see Jaejoong again but he didn’t Jaejoong skip his schedule because of him.

Jaejoong’s face turns serious before say “I’ll come again tomorrow.” to stop Yunho from arguing further with him.

Yunho just nods his head since he can’t argue with Jaejoong anymore He mumbles to himself how stubborn!

“Huh? Did you say something just now?” asks Jaejoong.

Did I say that out loud just now thought Yunho before shake his head to indicate to Jaejoong that he didn’t say anything at all.

“Maybe I hear it wrongly. I’ll take my leave now. Get rest now. I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Jaejoong and kiss Yunho’s cheek before walks from the room.

Yunho just sit there dumbfounder while touching his cheek.

Did Jaejoong just kiss my cheek just now? thought Yunho with a small smile on his lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Min manage to save Su on time. Yay!!! Not much of Jaeho moment at this chapter but I promise you that I'll put more in the next chapter.

Pls leave your comment. Tq