Remembering again

Meant To Be

 

The tears keep sliding down onto Yunho’s cheek while staring at the figure that lies down on the hospital bed. The incident that had happens just now still very fresh in his mind.

Flashback

“Yun-ah! Be careful!”

Yunho grasp in shock when he realize that a car is coming toward his way. He knows that he should move from there right now but his legs couldn’t move at all.  Yunho keep standing still on the road. He was so engross with his mind that he didn’t realize that someone had push him away.

When Yunho finally regains his senses, his eyes widen in shock when he saw his fiancé lies down on the road with the blood pooling out from his head. The tears escape from his eyes and he quickly approach his fiancé in fast pace while keep yelling to peoples to call an ambulance.

End of flashback

Yunho crying harder when he remembers that incident again. He was so scared at that time especially after he saw the blood that pooling out from his fiancé’s head. He keeps praying that his fiancé will be fine along the way to the hospital.

Yunho was so glad that when the doctor tells him that besides having concussion on the head, his fiancé is fine however because of that, his fiancé will take much longer time to wake up.

Yunho keep blaming himself for being so clumsy. He should have watch for the car while crossing the road but he was too excited just now and now he had cause his fiancé lays down on the hospital bed because of his clumsiness.

Yunho stare at his fiancé before grab his fiancé’s hand and kiss it.

I’m sorry, Joongie-ah. Please wake up soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong’s dream

"Joongie, I 'm still scared what going happen to us." said Yunho after a while. He still feels very scared although Jaejoong already convince him that nothing will changes between them.

"Yunnie, didn't I said already nothing will charges between us. Will you stop worrying about it?" said Jaejoong. He can see how sad Yunho is and that had make his heart aches so badly. He really didn't want to leave Yunho at all but want can he do? He just can't go against his parents’ decision.

"But...." Yunho can't finish his word when Jaejoong put his finger on his lips.

"Shush...I know that no matter what I said, the uneasiness in your heart wouldn’t disappear, right?" said Jaejoong while Yunho just nods his head.

"How about I make promise to you?"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I'll promise to you that after I prove to my parents that I can be successful in my life without needing their money only then I'll come back to you and claim you as mine."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll do that. Will you wait for me not matter how long it going to take?"

"Ye...Ye...Yes...You don't have asked. Of course I'll wait for you. Sob....sob...." Yunho can't contain his tears anymore. He feels really happy  when Jaejoong make that promise to him.

"Shush...stop crying....Didn't I already said that I didn't like to see you cry?" Jaejoong quickly caress away the tears from Yunho's eyes.

"I know but I just can't contain it anymore .I feels so happy when I heard what you said just now." said Yunho. He is trying his best to stop his tears. He feels embarrassed that he keeps crying even though he is a man.

"Stupid Yunnie." said Jaejoong. He kisses both of Yunho's eyes to stop Yunho from crying anymore.

End of dream.

Jaejoong wakes up from the bed while trying to calm his heart down. A tear slowly escape from his eyes when he remember about his dream again. He finally regains his memory back and he finally remember who is Yunnie is.

No wonder all this time, Yunho is very persistent until he wants him to regains his memory as soon as possible.  Jaejoong really want to hits himself from forgetting about Yunho and their promise. He had his fiancé wait for six long years.

Yunho opens the door and he grasp in surprise when he saw his fiancé had wake up. He can’t control his tears as he run toward his fiancé and wrapped his arms around his fiancé’s waist.

“I’m so afraid that you wouldn’t wake up anymore because you didn’t wake up from your sleep for two days already but now that you had finally wake up, I can’t contain my happiness anymore.” said Yunho while tighten his grip on his fiancé’s waist.

Yunho quickly to raise his head to looks at his fiancé. His eyes widen slightly when he sees the tears that escaped from his fiancé’s eyes. His heart begins to aches so badly when he see. His fiancé is never the person who easily shed tears. Did something had happen to his fiancé until he is crying like this.

“Joongie-ah, why are you crying?”

“Yunnie-ah…”

“Care to repeat that? Did you really just call me Yunnie?” asked Yunho. He can’t believe what his ears heard just now. Did Jaejoong really call him Yunnie.

“Yes, I do. I finally remember about us, Yunnie-ah.”

The tears fall harder onto Yunho’s cheek when he heard that. His fiancé finally regains his memory back and he can’t be happier. Jaejoong pulls his fiancé into his arms and trailing kisses on his fiancé’s hair.

“I’m sorry, Yunnie-ah for forgetting about our promise and I had made you wait for six long years. Please forgive me. You can hit me all you want as punishment.”

“It is okay. I never mad at you at all since you didn’t meant to forget your promise at all. After all, you had come back to me and fulfil your promise to me, isn’t it? Did you forget that you had proposed to me?”

Jaejoong raised his fiancé’s chin after he heard that words. He kisses both of Yunho’s eyes to stop the tears before claim his fiancé’s lip into his own. The kiss was soft and gentle which ends shortly after few seconds.

Jaejoong press their forehead together and stare at Yunho with nothing but love in his eyes.

“You’re right. I finally can fulfil my promise to you. Thank you for waiting me so long. I love you, Jung Yunho.”

“I love you too, Kim Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong claim his fiancé’s lip again after that word leave his fiancé’s mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Feed me, Yunnie-ah.”

The blush slowly crept up onto Yunho’s cheek after he heard that words. “You can eat by yourself. You only got concussion on the head not broken your arms.”

“I don’t care. I still want to be feed by you.” whines Jaejoong.

“Yah! Eat by yourself!” scold Yunho and he push the bowl of porridge to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong folded his arms across his chest. “I wouldn’t eat until you agree to feed me. Let me died in hunger then.”

Yunho release a sigh. His fiancé is so childish sometimes and can very stubborn when he didn’t get what he wants.

 “Fine, I’ll feed you. Open your mouth.”

Jaejoong’s eyes lit up before he opens his mouth. The blush on Yunho’s cheek grew bigger as he begins to feed his fiancé the porridge.

“Satisfy?”

“Very satisfy. Again? I’m still very hungry.”

Yunho shake his head before he start to feed his fiancé again. He is glad that the thing had changed better for both of them. Jaejoong had finally regains his memories back and both of them can’t be happier than before.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Five month later…

Yunho keep pacing back and forth while glaring at clock. He is getting more nervous when he sees that the time is getting closer.

“Hyung, stop pacing back and forth.”

Yunho turns to look at Junsu who leans against the wall. “I can’t. I’m so nervous right now.”

“Hyung, just calm down. I can’t understand why you have to feel nervous at all. It is your big day after all. You should feel happy not getting nervous.”

“You will understand when you get in the same situation like me right now.”

“If the time really come, it will be my shy lover who will be very nervous not me. I’ll be very happy instead since it is my big day after all.”

Yunho slaps Junsu’s arms playfully. “Talk about your lover, where is he?”

“He says to me that he will wait for me at outside and leave us to have alone time since it will be hard for us to spend time together again like this.” said Junsu as his lip slowly form into small smile when he mention about his shy lover.

“I see.”

Someone knock the door and Junsu open it. He can see that a man is standing in front of the door.

“Yes?” asked Junsu.

“It is time for Yunho-ssi to come out.”

“Okay, I’ll pass the message to him. Thank you very much. You can go now.”

The man quickly walks away from there. Junsu turns to look back at Yunho who getting more nervous than before when he heard the man’s words.

“Hyung, you heard what the man said just now. It is time.”

“I know but…”

Junsu quickly approach Yunho and rubs Yunho’s shoulder in soothing manner to calm him down. “Hyung, calm down. You finally can marry to Jaejoong-ssi after finally waiting for so long.”

“You’re right. I finally can get marry to Joongie. How do I look?” said Yunho while staring at his white suit.

“You look handsome. Although I was wondering why didn’t you wear a gown for your big day? I think Jaejoong-ssi will be very happy when he saw you wear gown for him.” joked Junsu.

“Yah! Kim Junsu!” yelled Yunho before he hits Junsu’s shoulder.

“I was just trying to enlighten the mood since you were so nervous right now.”

“Thank you very much for trying to calm me down. I’m glad to have you as my best friend.” said Yunho and he pulls Junsu into his arms.

“You’re welcome. Let us go now. If not, Jaejoong-ssi will begin wonder why you took so long. You don’t him to think that you were running away from the wedding, right?”

“Yah! Stop teasing me. What you said just now is right. We should go out now. I don’t want to keep my groom waiting for me.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho slowly step inside the hall. His heart begins to beats faster when he can feel that all the eyes are looking at him right now. He is getting more nervous and he keep biting his lip but it had died down when he saw Jaejoong standing in the altar and offers a small smile to him.

Yunho’s lip slowly forms into smile. He takes a deep breath before slowly walking to altar as the sound of claps accompanies him along the way and stops his step beside Jaejoong.

“Today, we have gathers to….”

Yunho turns to look at Jaejoong when he can feel that Jaejoong hold his hand. His smile grew bigger after he sees the happiness radiate in Jaejoong’s eyes. He is happy too because after finally waiting for six long years, both of them will be reunite as husbands today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++