Arguing

Meant To Be

 

Jaejoong opens the door and walks towards to living room. He sees Yoochun is sitting on the sofa with his arms folded onto his chest. Jaejoong then takes a seat beside Yoochun.

“Now care to explain to why is Yunho-ssi staying at here?” Yoochun turns to look at Jaejoong.

“You know that I don’t how to cook and never keep the apartment cleans and Yunho-ssi also knows that. He offers his help to cook for me and keep the apartment cleans and I accept since it is only for a week.” explains Jaejoong.

“What? He cooks dinner for you and cleans our apartment! Does it necessary for him to stay at here?” yelled Yoochun. He stands up from the sofa.

“Calm down, will you? The reason that Yunho-ssi is staying here because I thought it going to be late by the time Yunho-ssi finishes his works at here. So I don’t want him to go back so late at night since it’s dangerous for him.” Jaejoong try to calm Yoochun down by touching his hand but Yoochun quickly pulls away.

“Calm down? You try to calm down if I bring a man and stay here with me for a week!” Yoochun yelled again. He is getting frustrated right now.

“You are try implied that I’m cheating on you with Yunho-ssi.”

“Maybe I’m!”

“For god sake! Yunho-ssi and I are only friend. Why do you have to reacts so badly! It’s not like both of us never bring friends stay in this apartment before for one or two nights!” yelled Jaejoong. Why did Yoochun have to reacts so badly? It is not like there is something has happen between Yunho and him.

“Yunho-ssi is different….”

“How different is he? He is just like my other friends.”

Because I can see that you’re begins attract to Yunho-ssi but you just didn’t realize it at all. Yoochun said to himself before he begins to cry and sit back down on the sofa.

“Chun-ah, please stop crying. There is nothing between Yunho-ssi and I. We are just friends. Please believe in me, will you?” Jaejoong put his arms around Yoochun’s shoulder and pulls Yoochun close to him.

“I’m jealous and frustrated. Lately, you’ve been busy and you seldom spend time with me anymore. You’ll come back late or eat dinner outside or practicing your violin. I feel devastated with it but then in this one week you are spending time with Yunho-ssi. Can you blame me for feeling like this?”  Yoochun took out the tissue from the tissue box on the table and wipes off the tears from his cheek.

“I’m sorry. I’ve neglected you lately. How about this? I’ll try to see whether I can take a break from my schedules in these two days. Then we will go to date, okay?” Jaejoong rubs Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Fine, if you say so.”

“Let us go to sleep then. I bet you are tired right now.”

“Okay.”

Jaejoong stands up from the sofa and pulls Yoochun to stands up also. Then both of them walk toward to their bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung, why are you coming back today? Did you tell me you’ll be coming back tomorrow?” Junsu is surprised to see Yunho comes into his apartment.

“Yoochun-ssi is coming back today.” Yunho put down his bag onto the floor and sit in front of Junsu.

“You mean Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong’s fiancé?”

“Yes.”

“Then what happen?” ask Junsu. He is getting curious right now.

“I don’t know since Jaejoong send me home first but I can see that Yoochun-ssi seems so angry. I hope nothing has happen between both of them.” Yunho’s expression turns sad when he think about the incident just now.

“Hyung, why are you so stupid? Why do you have to be sad for them? You should be happy that their relationship having a problem. This is your chance to make Jaejoong come back to you.”

“I know should be happy but I don’t want to hurt Yoochun-ssi in the process of making Jaejoong to remember about me.”

“He will get hurt eventually if Kim Jaejoong manage regains back his memory and come back to you.”

“I know but I still feel bad for Yoochun-ssi. He seems a nice guy.” Yunho begins to feel guilty Yoochun will get hurt later after Jaejoong will regains memory and come back to him but he just can’t help it. He loves Jaejoong so much to let him go.

“Hyung, you’re too kind. Let stop talking about this anymore. I want to tell something.” Junsu try to change the subject after he sees how sad Yunho has become.

“What is it?”

“Shim Changmin come here few days ago looking for you.”

“Huh? Didn’t invite him to come in that time?” Yunho is shock to know that Changmin has come here.

“Why should I? He is looking for you not me.”

“Pabo! You should invite him to come in if I’m not around. So that both of you can improve your relationship.” Yunho feels wants to hit Junsu in the head for being so stupid to let the chance go away.

“Improve our relationship? For what?” Junsu feel weird after listen to Yunho’s suggestion just now.

“To become friend. What else.” said Yunho. To become lover.

“What? There is no freaking way I’m going to friend with that jerk. No way!” Junsu’s faces become sours at the thought of Changmin and him become friend.

“What wrong with it? Changmin-ssi is a nice guy. Why can’t you be friends with him?”

“Are you crazy? Have you forgotten what he does to me?”

“I think it is just misunderstanding between both of you. Why don’t you just give it a try?”

“Hyung, just drop it, okay? I’m not going to friend with that jerk. I actually want to tell you that Shim Changmin seems having crush towards you.”

“What made you said that?”

“He is bringing pink roses with him that day. I think he wants to give it to you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure but don’t worries, I already give him warning that you’re in love with someone.”

“I see.”

“Hyung, there is….”

Yunho didn’t listen to Junsu’s words after that since he lost in his thought. What? Changmin-ssi likes me? It shouldn’t be like that. He suppose likes Junsu not me. I should bring Junsu and Changmin-ssi closer as soon as possible so that he can forget his feelings towards me and fall in love with Junsu instead but how should I do it?

“Hyung! Do you listen to the words I said just now?” Junsu pouts slightly.

“What were you saying just now?” Yunho scratch his head.

“I was saying there is a new amusement park opens yesterday. Do you want to go together with me?”

“That is it!” Yunho stand up from the sofa.

“What has happen to you, hyung?” Junsu is shock to see Yunho suddenly stand up from the sofa.

“Nothing. Okay, I’ll go with you.”

“Are you sure there is nothing wrong with you?” Junsu give Yunho a suspicious look.

“I’m fine. What make you think that I’m lying to you?”

“Okay, I’ll not ask again. I just can’t wait to go the amusement park with you. It is been so long that we had spent time together.” Junsu begins to smile.

“Yes, you’re right.” Yunho smiles back to Junsu.

Yunho is happy that Junsu suggest about going to the amusement park together. This is his chance to bring Junsu and Changmin closer. He will give a call to Changmin later to invite him to go together with them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Good morning, Jaejoong-ssi.” Yunho bows his head and smile towards Jaejoong.

“Good morning, Yunho-ssi.” Jaejoong smiles back to Yunho.

“Jaejoong-ssi, before I start briefing your schedule, I want to know how it is between you and Yoochun-ssi. He seems very angry yesterday.” Yunho can’t contains his curiosity anymore and decide to ask the question that has been bugging him since last night.

“Thank you for concern. I manage to clear the misunderstanding with Yoochun yesterday. We are fine now.”

“I see. I’m glad to hear that.”

“Yunho-ssi, please clear my schedule in these two days. I want to have a break. Yoochun is compliant about how I didn’t spend time with him lately. So I decide to take time off to spend with him.”

“Ok…okay. I’ll try to do that.” Yunho is disappointed when he hear that but he try not to shows it. He can’t let Jaejoong to know how sad he is.

“Thank you. You can start brief my schedule for today.”

“Okay.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin is reading the report on his office and suddenly his hand phone is ringing. He presses the green button to answer the call.

“Shim Changmin is speaking. How may I help you?” Changmin’s voice is emotionless.

“Changmin-ssi, it is me, Jung Yunho.”

“Yunho-ssi, why are you calling?” Changmin feels happy that Yunho is calling him.

“I’m not disturbing you, am I?”

“Not at all. I’m not doing anything right now.”

“I see. Can I ask whether you have time this Saturday?”

“Why?”

“I want to ask you go the amusement park with me. So do you have time?”

“I do have time. What time do you want us to meet?” Changmin just can’t believe his luck. Yunho is asking him out of date.

“10 a.m. We meet in front the amusement park. I’ll see you there then.”

“Okay. See you soon.”

Changmin end the call after pressing the red button. He wants to jumps in joy because of it but he hold it. He just can’t wait to meet Yunho this Saturday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n  Yun, Su & Min will spent time together in amusment park with Yun trying to be a cupid. He...He...

Stay turned for another chapter.

Pls leave the comment. TQ ^_^