Hurts

Meant To Be

 

Yunho don’t know what he should right now. Finally, after six years, he finally meets Jaejoong again. Yunho miss Jaejoong a lot and he really want to run onto Jaejoong and hug him then tell him who is he really was but he hold in. He should control his emotion and try not creating trouble in his first day of job.

Jaejoong takes off his reading glasses and take a look at Yunho who is standing besides Hyu Bin and he feels his heart skip a beat. Jaejoong thinks that Yunho is very handsome. Yunho has dark brown hair that reaches onto his shoulder which suits his face really well. Yunho is wearing dark blue long sleeve t-shirt and pair it with black jeans.

Yunho feels Jaejoong’s eyes are staring at him right now and that him really nervous. Jaejoong stop looking at Yunho when he remembers he already got a fiancé and he shouldn’t check another guy right now beside his fiancé.

“Won -ssi, are you not planning to introduce my personal assistant to me?” asked Jaejoong. His voice sound cold and his face is emotionless.

“Yes, you’re right. How rude of me. This is Jung Yunho.” Hyun Bin turns to look at Yunho. “Yun-ah, this is Kim Jaejoong. You’ll be working under him starting today.”

“Nice to meet to you, Kim Jaejoong-sshi. Please take care of me today onwards.”Yunho bows his head down.

“Likewise. Won-ssi, can you leave both of us? I need to brief to Jung-ssi about his job.”

“Okay, I understand. I’ll take my leave now.” Hyun Bin bows to Jaejoong and walks out from the office.

“Jung-ssi, please take a seat.” Jaejoong points of his chair in front him to Yunho. Yunho approaches the chair and sit on it. “So have you works as personal assistant before?”

“No. This is my first time works as personal assistant.” Yunho become more nervous when it is only Jaejoong and him inside the office. He keep rubbing his palms and occasionally biting his lips

“I see. So I’ll tell you what I expect from you as my personal assistance. First thing, please don’t come late to the work, I hate people who are not on time. Every morning, at 8’o clock sharp, I want to see a cup of coffee is already at my table. Please make my coffee is a black coffee without any sugar or cream. Besides that, I need you to brief to me what is my schedule every day. Do you understand, Jung-ssi?” Jaejoong looks Yunho in the eyes and Yunho feels like he has stop breathing when both of their eyes meet. Yunho quickly turns his eyes away.

“I understand. I’ll try my best to fulfill it.” Yunho feels glad to know that some parts of Jaejoong still not yet change. “Joongie, you are still as demanding as before. Still such a jerk.” Yunho said to himself.

“I glad to hear that. You can…” Jaejoong stop his word when he heard a knock on the door.

Hyu Bin enters the office and bows his head to Jaejoong.

“Kim-ssi, I’m sorry to disturb you but Park-ssi is here to see you.”

“Okay, I understand. This is it for now, Jung-ssi. Please follow Won-ssi to ask him about my schedule.”

“Yes, I understand. See you again”

Yunho stand up from his chair then follow Hyu Bin and walks off from the office.

*********************************************************************************************

Yunho runs onto the hallway and keep glancing at his watch, it already 8.30 a.m. and he is late to work. Yunho overslept this morning because his alarm clock is broken. He only woke up from his sleep when Hyu Bin call him asking why is he still didn’t come yet.

Yunho sighs, he remember Jaejoong’s warning about how he didn’t like people who are not time and here he is late for work. It is already one week since he working to Jaejoong but the relationship between Jaejoong and him didn’t have any improvement at all.

Yunho try to get close to Jaejoong but Jaejoong’s cold attitude makes him hard to do that. Yunho did try few times to talk with but Jaejoong just will keep doing his job without say anything to him at all.

Yunho stop running when he heard someone call his name, he turns his back to see Hyu Bin is approaching him. “Yun, why are you so late today? Kim-ssi is looking for you just now.”

“Is Kim-ssi in office right now? I need to go to apologize to him.”  Yunho didn’t brothers to ask Hyu Bin question. He needs to see Jaejoong as soon as possible because he scared of Jaejoong will react when Yunho is late today.

“Yes, he is in the office but…” Yunho rushes off from there without finish listen to what Hyu Bin has to say to him.

Yunho finally arrive in front of Jaejoong’s office few seconds later. He takes a deep breath and knocks the door before coming in.

The sight that he see after he opens the door makes his heart broken in thousands of pieces. There in front of his eyes, Jaejoong is kissing another man. He feels like he wants to cry right but he holds himself. He didn’t want to raises any suspicious from anyone.

Jaejoong and that man seems didn’t realize that Yunho is with them since they just continue kissing without acknowledge Yunho. Yunho decides to clears his throat and both of them pull away from each other.

Jaejoong and the man seems shock to see Yunho. The man blush when he realizes that Yunho saw them kissing just a moment ago while Jaejoong faces are emotionless.

“I’m sorry to disturb both of you but I did knock the door just now before coming in. I just didn’t realize that someone is with Kim-ssi right now.” Yunho bow his head down.

“It is okay. I’m the one who say sorry who making you saw that just now. You must be Jung Yunho, Jae’s personal assistant. I’m Park Yoochun, Jae fiancé.” Yoochun offers his hand to Yunho.

“Nice to meet you, Park-ssi” Yunho take Yoochun’s hand and shake it. He finally meets Jaejoong’s fiancé. Yunho must admit that Park Yoochun is indeed a handsome, no wonder Jaejoong falls in love with him. Just by realizing it, makes Yunho’s heart aches so bad.

“Nice to meet you too. Please just call me Yoochun, Jung-ssi”

“Then please call me Yunho, Yoochun-ssi.”

“Chun, didn’t you said that you have class to teach after this? Shouldn’t you leave now if not, you are going to be late for your class.”

“Ah, you’re right. It is very nice to meet, Yunho-ssi. I hope that we can be a good friend.” Yoochun offers a smile to Yunho and kiss Jaejoong cheeks before he walks off from the office. Yunho feels hurt when he see it.

“Jung-ssi, mind telling me why are you late today? Did I mention to you that I hate people who are not on time?”

“I’m so sorry. My alarm is broken thus I overslept this morning. Please forgive me.” Yunho bows his head down again. He didn’t dare to lift his head right now. Jaejoong’s voices sound so cold when he speaks to Yunho just now.

“I’ll forgive you this time but please make sure that you didn’t repeat the same mistake in the future. If you do, I’ll not hesitate to fire you.”

“Thank you, I’ll make sure I won’t do the same mistake again.” Yunho raises his head after listen to what Jaejoong said just now. He is glad that Jaejoong willing to forgive him this time.

“Please go prepare my coffee right now and after that, you can brief to me what is my schedule for today.” Jaejoong decide to take a seat after finish his word.

“I’ll go prepare your coffee now. Please excuse me, Kim-ssi.” Yunho quickly walks off from the office.

*********************************************************************************************

Yunho is preparing the coffee at the pantry. He just keeps replaying the scene that he sees just now until he accidentally pours some of the hot water onto his hand. Yunho run to the sink and the cold water run onto his hand. He lifts his hand to take look at it and saw it didn’t burn that badly.

Yunho wants to grab first kit and put some ointment onto his hand but then he remembers Jaejoong is waiting for his coffee. He quickly grabs the cup of the coffee and walks towards to Jaejoong office.

**********************************************************************************************

Jaejoong is on the way home by driving his own car. He comes across the pharmacy and decides to stop his car. Jaejoong went into pharmacy and buy an ointment before goes back to road.

**********************************************************************************************

Please give your coment.^^