Moving In

Meant To Be

 

Changmin and Junsu come out from the cinema hall while laughing along the way. Junsu raises his hand and used his finger to rubs off the tears from his eyes for laughing too much just now.

“The movie just now is so funny, don’t you think so?” asked Changmin while clutching his stomach for laughing too much.

“Yes, it is.” said Junsu while nodding his head with a small smile on his face.

“I’ve done a great job in choosing this movie, isn’t it? You seem enjoy this movie so much.”  

Junsu frown a little after he heard the words comes out from Changmin’s mouth. “Oh, please, don’t feel proud for yourself. It is just coincidentally that the movie you choose is a good movie.”

“Come on, can’t you give me some compliment for doing a great job?” whines Changmin.

“Shut up.” said Junsu while glaring at Changmin.

“You’re evil.”

Junsu stuck out his tongue towards Changmin. Changmin frown after he sees that and fold his arms in irritation. Both of them walking in silent towards the parking lot before Changmin decide to break the silence.

“Do you want to go home now?” asked Changmin and takes out his car key then press the button.

“Why are you asking like that? Aren’t you going to send me home right now?” Junsu asked in curiosity tone before climb into passenger seat.

“If you don’t mind, I want to bring you to this one restaurant which serves the delicious foods ever.” said Changmin while staring at Junsu with hope glistering in his eyes.

Junsu giggle a little when he sees Changmin’s eyes. He nods his head to answer Changmin’s question. Changmin’s lip slowly forms into small smile after he sees the gesture. He quickly starts his car’s engine and drive off from there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong give a small box to Yunho who is standing in front of him. Yunho stare at the box with curiosity in his eyes.

“What is it?” asked Yunho while still staring at the box in Jaejoong’s hand.

“Just take it. You’ll know about it after you open the box.” said Jaejoong and rolled his eyes when Yunho still has not the take the box from his hand.

Yunho hesitantly takes the small box from Jaejoong’s hand and slowly open the cover of the box. He is surprised when he sees what is inside the box. It is a key.

“A key?” asked Yunho and raises his head to stare at Jaejoong with questioning eyes while wondering why would Jaejoong gives him a key.

“That’s my apartment key.” said Jaejoong and scratch his neck in embarrassment.

“Huh? Why would you give your apartment key to me?”

“I want you to move into my apartment.” said Jaejoong straight away. He actually feel a little nervous to ask Yunho move in with him since he scare that Yunho will reject his offer because their relationship is still new.

Yunho grasp in shock when he heard the words that come out from Jaejoong’s mouth. “You want me to move into your apartment?”

“Yes, I want you to move into my apartment. I know that our relationship is still new and it would be too fast for me to ask you move into my apartment but wouldn’t it be good when both of us wake from the sleep, the first thing we will see is each other face and we will eat the dishes that have been prepare by you every day and we can watch movie together in the living room or…” Jaejoong stop his words when he feels a pair of lip is pressing against his lip. His eyes widen slightly when he realizes it is Yunho’s lip that pressing against his lip right now.

Yunho pulls away with a small blush on his face. “You talk too much.”

“Your answer will be?” asked Jaejoong while staring at Yunho with hope glittering in his eyes.

“Yes, I’ll move into your apartment.” said Yunho with a smile on his lip. He is so happy that Jaejoong had asked him to move into his apartment.

“Really?”

Yunho just nods his head and Jaejoong’s smile grew big after that.  He quickly scoots Yunho into his arms and sprung Yunho around. Yunho shriek a little because of that.

“Yah! What are you doing? Put me down!” yell Yunho. He begin to feel embarrass when he can feel there are few eyes are staring at them right now.

“I don’t want to. I’m so happy right now.” said Jaejoong in firm tone while tighten his hold around Yunho’s body.

“But, there are few…mhm…”

Yunho’s words are stop when he feels Jaejoong’s lip covers his lip. He slowly closes his eyes and begins to kiss back. After kissing for few seconds, Yunho quickly push Jaejoong away after he realizes that there are few people watching them right now. He glares at Jaejoong with blush on his face.

“Do you even realize that there are few people watching us right now and it is so embarrassing to kiss in front of people like that!” yelled Yunho.

“Then why did you kiss back?” asked Jaejoong with amused tone in his voice.

“That…is…because….Argh! I hate you!” Yunho yelled again and fold his arms with a pout on his lip.

“You better make the pout on your lip goes away before I decide to kiss your lip again.” said Jaejoong. He begin to chuckle softly when he see how red his boyfriend’s face had become after he heard his words just now.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung, is this the last box that had left?” asked Junsu. He bends down a little to carry the box from the floor.

“Yes, it is the last box. Su-ah, thank you for helping me to carry my things to Jaejoong’s apartment today.” said Yunho with a box in his arms.

Both of them walk out from the apartment and stop their steps in front of the lift while waiting for the lift to come.

“You’re welcome. I never thought that you’ll be move into Jaejoong-ssi’s apartment so soon. Isn’t both of your relationship had just begun?” asked Junsu before both of them step inside the lift.

Yunho press the button after put down the box on the floor and turns to look at Junsu. “To tell the truth, our relationship is not considered new at all. We have been lover for three years before Jaejoong loses his memory in car accident.”

“Jaejoong-ssi still has not regained his memory back?”

“Not yet but it doesn’t really matter to me anymore since we are together again although I still do want him to remember about our sweet memory again. Well, this kind of thing can’t be force after all.”

“You’re right about this. I can see that you are really happy right now. Is Jaejoong-ssi treating you very well? If he didn’t, please do tell me so that I can teach him a lesson for treating you so badly.” said Junsu in firm tone with determination in his eyes.

Yunho just laugh a little and ruffled Junsu’s hair softly. “Thank you for your concern, Su-ah. Jaejoong is treating me very well. Don’t worry about it.”

“Talking about your boyfriend, where is he? Why didn’t he help you to move your things today?” asked Junsu.

Both of them step out from the lift after it has reached the ground and begins walk toward the entrance.

“Well, he still got some schedule thus; he will only come here after he has finished his schedule.” said Yunho and his lip slowly turns into smile when he sees Jaejoong is waiting for him in front the entrance. “Jaejoong-ah!”

Jaejoong quickly approach Yunho and takes the box from Yunho’s arms. “Let me help you.”

Yunho just nods his head and let Jaejoong carry the box from his arms. The three of them walks toward to Jaejoong’s car that park in front of the building. Jaejoong put down the box on the floor and open his car’s bonnet before put the box inside it. Junsu also follow his movement after he reaches to Jaejoong’s car.

Jaejoong and Junsu begin to put another boxes into Jaejoong’s car bonnet while Yunho just stand there watching them with a pout on his lip since Jaejoong didn’t allow him to help them moves the boxes at all.

Jaejoong climb into the driver seat after he has put the last box into his car’s bonnet. Jaejoong start the engine and begin to drive off from there.

Junsu just stare out the window along the way although he did join the conversation with Yunho occasionally. He pulls out his phone when he feels the vibration in his pocket. His lip slowly turns into small smile when he realizes that it is a message from Changmin.

“Who is it?” asked Yunho and turns his head to look at Junsu.

“Huh?”

“I’m asking you who is it that had sms you until you smile like that?” asked Yunho while staring at Junsu as he begin to wonder who has sms Junsu that had made Junsu smile like that.

“It…is…Changmin-ssi.” said Junsu hesitantly with a small blush on his face. He feel embarrass that his act being caught by Yunho just now.

Yunho squeal a little when he heard that while Jaejoong roll his eyes   after his boyfriend’s squeal hit his ear. “Changmin-ssi is the one who had been sms you? Since when both of you had become that close?”

Junsu scratch his head in embarrass. “After you reject his feeling.”

“After I reject his feeling? What had happen after that? It couldn’t be that simple.”

“Well…” Junsu trailing his words because he didn’t know how to continue his words anymore. There is no way he is going to tell Yunho that he had preparing for lunch to Changmin all this time and he also had discover he had fall in love with Changmin at the same time. It would be embarrassing for him if Yunho know about this especially when Jaejoong is around them right now.

“Come on, tell me the detail. I need to know now.” said Yunho while staring at Junsu with pleading eyes.

“Fan boy.” mutters Jaejoong with his eyes still on the road.

Yunho turns to look at Jaejoong and glare at him. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong, I heard that! Who are you calling fan boy!”

Jaejoong just chuckles after he heard Yunho’s outburst. His boyfriend sometimes can be too cute for his own good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Jae finally ask Yun to move in with him and Minsu is getting more closer than before.

Pls leave your comment about this chapter. Tq. ^^