The Plans

Meant To Be

 

Yunho’s sleep is disturbs by the sound of his alarm clock. He reaches the table beside and push off the button of the alarm clock. He takes it from the table to see the time. The clock read 8 o’clock in the morning. He should get ready to go to dance studio but he really didn’t the energy to wake up from his bed.

The news that Yunho receive yesterday really did drained his energy from his body since he keep crying for the whole night until he didn’t have energy to cry anymore. He only falls asleep before the sun set in. He sighs; he really shouldn’t thinking about this again because just by thinking about it, will make him cry again.

Yunho decide that he should just stay at the home to sorting his mind before he faces the world again. He takes his phone from the table to call Junsu. He waiting few ringing before Junsu’s voice picks it up.

“Hyung, what is wrong? Why are you calling me early in the morning?”

“Su-ah, I’m sorry for disturbing you but can you do me a favor. Can you help me by telling others that I’m not coming to studio today?”

“Huh? Why? Didn’t something happen to you, hyung? You were running just like a mad man yesterday and it is making me very worry about you.”

“Something has come out. I’ll tell what has happen to you tomorrow. Right now, I feel really tired and I need to get some rest.”

“Since you say like that, then I’ve to wait for tomorrow. Rest well, Hyung and I’ll tell others that you can’t coming in today. ”

“Thank you, Su-ah.”

After saying what he needs to say, Yunho press the red button to end call. He put back the hand phone to table beside him. He decides to get back to sleep before he can decides what he needs to at his home today.

Junsu’s hand is holding a cup of coffee and he walks out from the coffee shop. He keeps thinking about Yunho. He is worry about Yunho especially after he saw Yunho was crying yesterday. He asked the few of the girls what happen to Yunho that make him runs off from there when he reach to studio yesterday but the girls said that they didn’t know why. Yunho is reacting like that after reading news from the newspaper.

Junsu feels weird about it when he heard the girls answer. He keeps wondering what kind of news that Yunho reads that make him reacts like that. Junsu palms his forehead after he remember something, why didn’t he ask the newspaper that Yunho read yesterday then he can know which news Yunho is reading. He was so worry about Yunho yesterday that he forgets to do that.

Junsu become curious about what had happen to Yunho. Maybe he should stop by at Yunho apartment in this evening. He just cannot wait until tomorrow morning to get answers from Yunho. The more he waits; the more worry he will be about Yunho. He is so into his mind that he didn’t realize that bumps into a tall man.

“Hey, watch where you are going.” said that man.

“I’m sor….” Junsu can’t finish his word when he seems to recognize the voice of that man. He feels like he heard this voice but he can’t remember. He tries to search his memory when suddenly he remembers that this man voice is the same with the man that splash the water onto him yesterday. He quickly lifts up his head up to see the man face.

“Yah, it is you!” squeaked Junsu. He just can’t believe it his bad luck that in front of his eyes is indeed the man who splashes the water onto him yesterday. Why did he have to bump into him again out of other peoples?

“Huh? Did I know you?” asked the man. He is kind of feels weird when he heard Junsu said just now. Have he met Junsu before.

“Have you forgets what did you do to me yesterday? You were driving onto the street when your car suddenly splashes the water onto me.” answered Junsu. He becomes angry again when he remembers the yesterday’s incident.

“Now that you mention it, I remember that kind incident did happen yesterday and I already settle it by give you some money to buy new cloth, isn’t it? If nothing else, I shall take my leave now.” said the man.

Junsu become angrier when he heard the man said just now. He thinks that this guy is very rude and he needs to teach him some lesson. He raise up the cup of his coffee and splashes it onto the man.

“Now we are even, Jerk!!” yelled Junsu and throw the empty cup dustbin nearby before he walks off from there.

“What the hell!” scream the man. He can’t believe that Junsu just splash his coffee to him. He wants to ask Junsu why did he do it but Junsu already gone off from there. He sighs angrily, he should go home first to change his cloth before goes back to work and he walks off from there.

Yunho is sitting in the dining area and he took a slip from the cup of tea in his hand. He really didn’t know what he should do today. He just wakes up from his sleep and he didn’t plan to go back to sleep.

Yunho knows that he should eat lunch by now but he didn’t have any appetite at all. He sighs, he should keep his mind occupied if not his mind will only fill with Jaejoong and by thinking about Jaejoong only going to make him crying again and he didn’t want that.  His eyes already become swollen for crying the whole night.

Yunho put down his cup on the table and stand up from the chair. He walks into his study room and sits down in front of his computer and switch t on. Maybe he can take off his mind by search something on the internet.

Yunho didn’t know why but he type Jaejoong name on it and click search. What did he hope that he will find from it? It is not going to make the sadness in his heart disappear but still he decides to wait whatever is result that will come out from the internet. Few seconds later, the result finally comes out. He clicks one of the results then read it and discovers that Jaejoong recently winning an award in the overseas, he also discovers that Jaejoong is engaged to Park Yoochun, a pianist for two year. He keeps reading it until suddenly he stops reading.

Yunho thinks his eyes are playing a trick to him right now and his heart stop a beat. He can’t believe what he read just now. This article mentions that Jaejoong caught in an accident with his parents 5 years ago. As a result of it, Jaejoong’s parents died on the spot while Jaejoong lose his memory. He can’t remember anything at all which includes his own names, his parents and anything that related to him. It took about a year before Jaejoong track back into his life and decides to pursue his career as violist.

Tears are sliding down onto Yunho’s cheeks. His hand is shaking right now. Did the article write is true? Did Jaejoong really lose his memory including the memory of them? That means he didn’t purposely forget their promise and what he should do right now after he knew about this.

Few seconds later, his tears stop. He takes a tissue beside his computer and rubs off the stains of tears from his check. He really didn’t know what he should do now after he regains this information.

Should Yunho go look for Jaejoong and tell him who he is to Jaejoong? What if Jaejoong didn’t trust him and think that he is trying takes advantage from Jaejoong since Jaejoong is a famous violist? Yunho asked to himself.

Yunho just keep thinking about what he should do until finally he made up his mind, he going to approaches Jaejoong as stranger then getting close to him slowly and at the same time, he can give some hints to trigger his memory so that Jaejoong can slowly remember about them and their promise towards each other.

Yunho then remember that one of his sunbae works in the music company. Maybe he can ask a help from his sunbae to get a job that will allow him to get close to Jaejoong without raise any suspicious. Yunho quickly take his hand phone from his pants pocket and dial a number.

 “Hyu Bin hyung, how are you? Sorry to disturb you right now but can I ask a help from you?”

**********************************************************************************************

Another appreance of Minsu and Jae & Yun will meet again in the next chapter. Stay turn. ^^