Presents

Meant To Be

 

Changmin’s birthday party had just finished and all his friends already gone home except Junsu who decided to stay so that he can help Changmin and Sooyoung to clean the mess after the party.

Changmin reject Junsu’s offer and ask Junsu to go home since it is getting late already but Junsu is very stubborn and he had insisted that he want to stay. Changmin didn’t have the choice but to agree.

Changmin is sitting on the sofa while staring at Junsu who is currently wipes the table with a small smile on his lip. A smile begins to form on his lip after he sees the smile on Junsu’s lip.

“Do you know how creepy you are right now by staring at Junsu-oppa like that?”  asked Sooyoung with teasing smile on her lip.

 “Shut up! What are you doing at here anyway? Shouldn’t you help Junsu-ssi? How can you let Junsu-ssi do all the job.” said Changmin while glaring at his sister.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “For your information, I already finished clean up the mess. The only thing left is to wipes the table clean which Junsu-oppa insisted that he can do it by himself. Unlike you, who is sitting at here while watching at Junsu-oppa like a stalker.”

“Shut up! Go to your room then if you have finish cleans up the mess.” said Changmin and glare harder at his sister.

“Fine, I’ll go now. Please enjoy your moment with Junsu-oppa then.” said Sooyoung in teasing tone before walks toward her bedroom.

Changmin snort before turns back to look at Junsu. His eyes widen slightly when he sees that Junsu had turns his head and staring at him with an amused look in his face.

“Did you staring at me just now?” asked Junsu in amused tone.

“Er…well…” Changmin is really nervous since he didn’t know what he should say right now. He can’t believe that he had been caught by Junsu while staring openly at him like that. He can feel that heats slowly creeping up onto his cheek and quickly lower his head in embarrassment.

Junsu giggles when he sees how nervous Changmin had become after his question hit him. “I already finish wipes clean the table so I think I can take my leave now. It is getting so late already.”

“Erm…okay, I’ll send you home then.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu hummed a happy tone and throw his apartment key to the coffee table. He throws himself to sofa with a smile on his lip as the incident that had happen at Changmin’s birthday party hits his mind.

Flashback

Changmin opens the door and step aside to let his friends to come into the apartment. He brings them to the living room and all of them begin to sit down on the sofa.

Junsu comes out from the kitchen with a tray on his hands. Changmin quickly approach him and takes the tray from his hand. “What are you doing?”

“I’m serving the drinks to your friends.” said Junsu likes he didn’t do anything wrong at all.

“Where is Sooyoung anyway? She is the one who suppose to do this not you.”

“She is busy preparing the table. So I thought I’ll help her to serve the drinks to your friends.”

“There is no need for you to do it. You’re the guest. I’ll go serve these drinks by myself.”

“Okay, then I’ll go back to kitchen to help Sooyoung prepare the table.” said Junsu and begins walks toward the kitchen.

Changmin sigh before walks back to the living room. He puts down the tray on the coffee table. “Here, your drinks” said Changmin as he begins to put the cup on the table one by one.

“Min, who is that man just now? Your new boyfriend?” asked one of his friends.

Changmin blushes a little. “Don’t ask so many questions. It is not related to you at all.”

End of flashback

Junsu’s smile grew bigger after he remembers that scene again. He accidentally saw the scene when he was planning to tell Changmin that Sooyoung had finish prepared the table and all of them can begins to eat now. What made him happy the most is that Changmin didn’t try to deny the statement at all.

How much I wish that statement to come truth someday….

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung, can you tell me why are you dragging me to shopping mall? You didn’t said anything at all and just straight away drag me to here.” said Junsu while staring at Yunho who is walking in front of him.

Junsu is really curious about why is Yunho bring him to the shopping mall today. Yunho just show out of blue in front his apartment this morning and saying that they need to go to shopping mall today without stating the reason at all.

“I need you to help me to choose a present for Jaejoong.” said Yunho. He stops his step and turns to look at Junsu.

“Present? Isn’t it you just celebrate his birthday?”

“It is for our six month anniversary.”

 “Eh, did both of you planning to celebrate it?”

“Jaejoong didn’t say anything yet but I can’t help it wanting to buy the present for Jaejoong for our six month anniversary.” said Yunho with serious expression on his face.

“I see. What are you planning to give to him as a present?”

“I don’t know what to buy since Jaejoong basically got everything. That’s why I needed your help to choose present for Jaejoong.” said Yunho before release a frustration sigh.

“Hyung, why don’t you just wear a girl cloth like a maid outfit for him as a gift? I think he will like that very much.” said Junsu with teasing smile on his lip.

Yunho hits Junsu in the shoulder. “Yah! Be serious. I’m not the mood to joke right now.”

“I’m just tried to lighten the atmosphere since you look so tense before.  Talking about Jaejoong-ssi, has he managed to regains his memory back? Didn’t you tell me that he already start his treatment last week?”

“Well, he manages to remember our first confession and few another things but the problem is he can’t see my face at all and can only recall my nickname that he given to me.”

“Is that so? Don’t worry about it, hyung. I think he will manage to regains it back if he continue do this treatment. You just have to wait patiently.” said Junsu while rubbing Yunho’s shoulder in soothing manner.

“I hope so. Let us go find Jaejoong’s present right now.” said Yunho before grab Junsu’s hand.

“Hyung, just in case we still can’t find Jaejoong-ssi’s present after this , you should just consider my opinion just now.”

“Yah! Kim Junsu!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin walk into the apartment before a step can hear approaching him in fast pace. He quickly raises his head to look at his sister while wondering why his sister got a worry expression on her face.

“Hyung, bad news!” exclaimed Sooyoung.

“Don’t tell me that you had overspending my money again? I just given you last week.” asked Changmin while staring at his sister with suspicious eyes.

“It is not like that! I see Junsu-oppa with a man at the shopping mall just now!”

“What did you say? You saw Junsu-ssi with a man?” asked Changmin in unbelievable tone.

“I was hanging out with my friends at shopping mall this morning and I saw Junsu-oppa is having a date with a man.”

“What make you so sure that both of them are having a date? It can be Junsu-ssi is just hanging out with friend.” said Changmin. I should stop worrying so much. Maybe Junsu-ssi is just hanging out with friend, that’s all.

“But both of them were holding hands and sharing an ice-cream with each other. If that didn’t call date, then what is it? Ordinary friends will not holding hands and share an ice-cream with each other.”

Changmin’s hand turns into fist as he can feel a jealously is burning inside him after he had heard his sister’s words just now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong is standing in front of the store while keep pacing back and forth. He is wondering whether he should continue his plan or not. He had thinking what present he should buy for his boyfriend for their six month anniversary for whole week before this plan comes into his mind.

Jaejoong quite scare that his plan will be too soon since they only been together for six month but he already know that he is going to spend his whole lifetime with his boyfriend so why should he wait any longer. He should just do it now by taking the opportunity of their six month anniversary. Jaejoong takes a deep breath before opens the door and about to step inside the store but stop when he heard a familiar voice calls his name.

“Jae, is that you?” asked Yoochun and he quickly approaching Jaejoong.

“Chun, what are you doing at here?” asked Jaejoong after he had turns his body to face Yoochun.

“Siwon is working as manager for this store. I was planning to ask him to go out for lunch. What are you doing at here anyway?” said Yoochun with small smile on his lip.

“I’m going to buy gift for Yunho for our six month anniversary.”

“A gift? What kind of gift…” Yoochun stop his words when something clicks into his mind. “Omo! Don’t tell me that you planning to do that to Yunho-ssi” said Yoochun in excitement after he realizes what is Jaejoong planning to do.

“Well, I was planning to do it.” said Jaejoong while scratching his neck in embarrassment.

“Jerk, it took you one year and half before you do the same to me which you only do that after being pressured by our friends and families.” said Yoochun and hits Jaejoong in the arm playfully.

“I’m so sorry about that.” said Jaejoong before lower down his head.

“It is okay. I think Siwon can help you to find the perfect gift for this occasion.”

“I just hope that Yunho will not reject me later.”

“Don’t worry. I can see very clearly that Yunho-ssi love you so much that I think he will agree straight away. Come, let us go in now.”

“Okay.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Can everyone guess what is Jae planning to do? Keke

P.s I don't whether is is good news or not but this story will be ended soon.

Pls leave a comment.Tq.^^

P.p.s

My new story links:

Silence - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/406229/silence-jaeho-minsu-sichun

Past, Present & forever - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/417930/past-present-forever-jaeho-minsu-sichun

Pls go check it out. Tq