Secretly

Meant To Be

 

Junsu enters the clinic and approaches the counter. Junsu taps the counter with his finger to gain the attention from the nurse. The nurse raises her head when she hear that. She lips turns into small smile when she realizes it Junsu again.

“You again?” asked the nurse.

“Yes, can you pass this to him as usual?” Junsu hand the tupperware to the nurse.

“You know, he is getting suspicious about this already.”

“You didn’t tell him anything, do you?” asked Junsu while look at the nurse. He can’t let Changmin to discover the truth at all.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t tell him anything. Don't worry, he still not yet discover it you the one who preparing his linch lately.” said the nurse.

“Phew, I’m glad to hear that. I’ll take my leave now. Thank you for your help.” Junsu bows his head.

“You’re welcome.”

Junsu walks out from the clinic and release a heavy sigh. He didn’t know why ever since Changmin say his dishes is delicious, he feel obliged to cook lunch for Changmin every day but Junsu didn’t want Changmin to know he is preparing his lunch again, thus he ask the nurse for her help. Thankfully, the nurse is willing to help him.

Why did I cook the lunch for Changmin-ssi every day? I use to hate his guts but now I feel like a secret admire who cook lunch for his crush secretly. Am I falling in love to Changmin-ssi?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin stare at his hand phone and thinking should he give a call or not but he scare that his offer will be rejected and that will made him feel devastated. His mussing is stop when he hears someone knock the door.

“Come in.” said Changmin.

“Good afternoon, Dr. Shim. Here, it is for you.” said the nurse with small smile on her lips while hands the tupperware to Changmin.

“Again? Do you really don’t know who is the one giving me this?” asked Changmin while looking at the nurse in wonder.

“I do know but that person asks me to keep secret for him. Sorry, I can’t break my promise.”

“I understand. Please help me say my thanks then to that person.”

“I’ll do that. Enjoy your lunch then. Please excuse me.”

The nurse bows her head before walks out form the room. Changmin stare at the tupperware on his table. He keeps wondering who actually the one is preparing this to him. He need to say his thanks since the lunch is so delicious but it seems the person didn’t want him to discover his identity at all.

Changmin release a sigh before open the cover of the tupperware. As usual, the dishes look so tasty and his mouth begins to water when the smell of the dishes hit his nose. He takes his chopstick and begins to dig in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is sitting outside the recording studio. He is waiting for Jaejoong to finish his recording. It seems Jaejoong’s album already reaches its final preparation. If it is runs smoothly today then Jaejoong’s album can be out within this month.

*Ring Ring*

Yunho take out the phone from his pocket and look at the name that appear on the screen. Changmin is calling him. He wonders why Changmin call him before answering the call.

“Good evening, Changmin-ssi.” said Yunho with a small smile on his lip.

“Good evening, Yunho-ssi. Am I disturbing you?”

Yunho shake his head “Not at all. Why are you calling me anyway? Do you need something from me?”

“Err….” Changmin didn’t know how to say. He feels nervous right now and scare at the same time. What will he do if Yunho reject his offer?

“What is it, Changmin-ssi? Just tell me.”

Changmin takes a deep breath before continuing. “I was wondering if you want to go watch movie with me.”

“Watch movie with you?”

“Yes. It is okay if you’re busy. I’m just asking anyway.”

“Okay, I’ll watch movie with you. What kind of movie do you want to watch??”

Changmin’s eyes lit up when he hear that. “You chose. I don’t mind at all.”

“How about horror movie? You don’t mind, right?”

“Okay, I’ll go buy the ticket then. When do you have the time?” Changmin is smiling right now. He can’t believe his luck. Yunho has agree to go date with him.

“Tomorrow night at 8? We meet at cinema. Is that okay with you?”

“Fine with me. Then I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Changmin. He can’t wait to see Yunho again tomorrow. This is his chance to spend alone time with Yunho.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.”

The call ended while Yunho stare at his phone with a smile. This is his chance to bring Junsu and Changmin closer. He will ask Junsu to go in his place tomorrow. He will tell Junsu that he suddenly has work to do and it is a such waste to the ticket wasted.

“This is so great!” exclaimed Yunho and stand up with his hand rises up towards the ceiling.

“What is it that so great?” asked Jaejoong. He is standing in front of the recording studio door with one of his eyebrow rises up while looking at Yunho.

Yunho blushes when he realizes that Jaejoong watching his act just now. Yunho quickly shake his head before saying "It is nothing at all."

“Really?” asked Jaejoong in amused tone.

“Have you finished?” asked Yunho while trying to change the subject.

“Yes, I’m.” said Jaejoong. He still looking at Yunho with amused look.

“Good, let us go to your next schedule.”

Yunho quickly walks away from there. Jaejoong just chuckles before following Yunho from behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho knock the door in front of him but he didn’t get any response at all. He knock again and ask “Su, are you at home?”

“Wait, I’m coming.” shouted Junsu.

Yunho drop his hand and wait for Junsu to open the door. Few second later, Junsu opens the door and look at Yunho.

“Hyung, what are you doing at here?” asked Junsu in nervous tone. Why did Yunho suddenly appear in front of his apartment at this hour?

Yunho send Junsu a suspicious glare when he hears the voice comes out from Junsu’s mouth. “Why are you asking like that? I can’t come here so see you?”

“Ehehe…No, it just that…” Junsu scratch his head in nervousness. He can’t let Yunho discover his secret at all.

“Just what? Let me in now.” asked Yunho while still looking at Junsu with suspicious eyes. He know Junsu is nervous about something but he just can’t discover what is it.

“You can’t not.” Junsu quickly block the entrance with his body.

“Move aside now.”

“But…”

Yunho sends murderous glare to Junsu. Junsu gulps when he sees that and quickly move aside to let Yunho enter his apartment. The smell of fresh baking muffins hits Yunho’s nose when he enters the apartment. 

Yunho turns to look at Junsu with questioning eyes. “You’re baking muffins?”

“Yes, I’m.” said Junsu with his head down. He didn’t dare to look Yunho right now. 

“Why? You never like to bake before. You always said it is troublesome job but now you are baking muffins.” asked Yunho while wondering why Junsu bake the muffins. Junsu that he know didn't like to bake or cooking at all but now he is baking muffins.

“Hyung, please don’t ask anymore. I don’t how to answer your question.” said Junsu with his eyes still on the floor. 

“It is the reason  why you didn’t let me enter your apartment just now? Why didn't you want me to discover that you are baking a muffin?”

“Hyung, please stop asking anymore. I really can’t answer you at all.”  Junsu lifts his head and look at Yunho with pleading eyes. He can’t let Yunho know the reason why he is baking the muffins. It is so embarrassing.

“Fine, I’ll stop asking for now but I hope that you wouldn’t keep it from me for so long.”

“What are you doing here anyway?” asked Junsu. He is glad that Yunho decides to stop asking for now although he knows someday Yunho will discover the truth.

“I need to a favor from you, Su-ah.” said Yunho. He is hoping that Junsu will agree without any complaint at all.

“What is it, hyung?”

“I need you to go in my place to watch movie with Changmin-ssi.”

“Huh? What? Why?” Junsu is in shock when he hears that.  His mouth is gaping by now.

“This evening Changmin-ssi calls me to ask me watching movie with him so I agree that we will meet at cinema at 8 p.m. but I forget that Jaejoong got schedule until 9 p.m. tomorrow.”

“Then why did you need me to go in your place? Just tell him the true then. I think he will understand.”

“I can’t because he already buys the tickets. It is such a waste to do that. Su-ah, please go in my place?” said Yunho while looking at Junsu with pleading eyes.

“Fine, I’ll go in your place but you better make it up to me later.”

“Really? No any complaint at all?” asked Yunho. He is surprised that Junsu agree to this so easily.

“Well, you were pleading to me so I don’t have any choice but to agree.” said Junsu with irritating tone.

“Thank you, Su-ah. I’ll make it up to you later. Don’t forget to meet Changmin-ssi at 8 p.m. Okay?

“I know.”

To tell the true, Junsu is actually anticipating to meet Changmin again although he didn’t know why he feel like this because before this just the thought of meeting Changmin will made his mood turns sour but now he just can’t wait to see Changmin again.

What has happen to me? Am I really falling in love with Changmin-ssi? thought Junsu.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Jaejoong-ssi, can I go back early today?” asked Yunho.

“Why? Did you have something to do today?” asked Jaejoong while looking at Yunho in questioning eyes.

“Yes, I’m so can I go back early today. I already check your last schedule that you will only have meeting with your producer so I think you wouldn’t need me to presence in the meeting at all, right?” begs Yunho. He looks at Jaejoong with pleading eyes.

“What is it that you need to do anyway?” Jaejoong asked again. Why do you have to look so cute?

“It is none of your business. Just let me go back early today.” Yunho snapped.

“Not my business, huh? What if I say I wouldn’t allow it? What will you do then?” asked Jaejoong in amused tone.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. So I’m begging please let me go back early today.” Yunho begs Jaejoong by giving his best puppy eyes look.

Stop being so cute! It makes my heart beats faster than before.thought Jaejoong. “Fine, I’ll allow you go back early today.” 

Yunho’s eyes lit up when he hear that. He quickly bows his head. “Thank you very much.”

Jaejoong’s lip turns into small smile when he sees the expression on Yunho face. “You’re welcome.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong is on the way home after the meeting between his producers has finishes. He quickly stops his car beside the road when he sees a familiar figure walking down on the street.  It is Yunho who is wearing a black coat and a sunglass on his face.

Why is he wearing like that? Didn’t he say he has something to do today?” Jaejoong asked to himself and become curious about it.

Jaejoong decide to park his car before following Yunho from behind. Both of them walking for few minute until Yunho stops in front of the cinema. Yunho look to his left and right before entering the cinema. Jaejoong is becoming more curious when he see that and wondering what is it Yunho doing at the cinema. Jaejoong then follow Yunho’s lead and enter the cinema.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n poor me. I caught a flu & cough....-_-

Yun is stalker in this chapter...Keke....

hope you'll like this chapter and pls leave a comment. Tq