Sick, hospital and danger!

Meant To Be

 

Jaejoong look at Yunho lay down on the hospital bed. Yunho has been out for few hours but he still has not wakes up yet. Jaejoong is getting worrier but then he heard Yunho groans and see Yunho’s eyes slowly fluttering opens.

A blinding light greet Yunho when he opens his eyes. He blinks his eyes for few times to get use to the light and he is in shock to see that Jaejoong is in front of him with a worry look.

“Jae…”

Yunho feels his throat quite dry right now and he can’t voice out his voice at all. Jaejoong stand up from the chair and walk towards the table beside the bed. He takes the jug and pours the water to the glass and passes it to Yunho.

Yunho drink it until the glass is empty before he decides to speak again “Jaejoong-ssi, why are you here?”

“You don’t remember what has happen?” Jaejoong take the glass from Yunho’s hand and put it back onto the table.

“I remember saw you in front of my apartment before the darkness greet me. What has happen?”

“You fainted because of your fever. I didn’t have any choice but to bring you to the hospital. You make me so worry about you because of it.”

“Thank you and I’m sorry for making you worry about me.” uttered Yunho with a smile before a coughing fits attack him. Jaejoong look at him worriedly and use his arms to rub soothing circle behind Yunho’s back.

“Are you okay?”

Yunho just nodded in response and offers a small smile to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smile back and feel glad that Yunho seems fine for now.

 “What time is it?”

“It is already 6 p.m.”

“Oh my goodness! It is already 6 p.m.” Yunho begins to feel panic after he realizes the time.

“Why are you reacting like that? Is there something you suppose to do at this time?”

“Junsu suppose to come to visit me at this hour. He must be worry if he realizes that I’m not home right now.” Yunho sigh. He didn’t know what he should do now. Junsu must very worry about him right now.

“Here” Jaejoong hand his hand phone to Yunho after he hears what Yunho say just now.

Yunho just stare at the hand phone with a question look in his eyes. Jaejoong see it and explain “Take it and call Kim Junsu-ssi. I didn’t have time to grab your things just now.”

“Thank you.” Yunho’s lips turns into small smile.

Yunho then quickly take the hand phone from Jaejoong’s hand and dial Junsu’s number. He waited for few seconds before Junsu’s voice answer the call.

“Kim Junsu speaking.”

“Su, it is me, Yunho.”

“Hyung! Where have you been? I’m in front of your apartment right now but you’re not at home at all. You shouldn’t get up from the bed when you’ve a fever.”

“Su, I’m in the hospital right now.”

“What!!!!” Junsu scream in his high pitched voice.

Yunho takes the phone away from his ear after he hear Junsu’s scream. Jaejoong just standing beside the bed while watching him with an amused look onto his face.

“Su, will you calm down?” Yunho put the phone back onto his ear.

“Calm down! How I can calm down when you’re at the hospital? Tell me which hospital, I’ll go there right now.”

Yunho sighs before proceed to tell Junsu which hospital he is at right now and Junsu straight away end the call after that. Yunho just stare the hand phone in his hand and shakes his head because of Junsu’s behavior. He passes back the hand phone to Jaejoong.

“I didn’t that know that Kim Junsu-ssi’s scream can sounded like a dolphin.” said Jaejoong with an amused look still painted onto his face.

“Ha….Ha…..” Yunho laugh after he heard Jaejoong’s words just now. He is agrees with Jaejoong. After all it is true that Junsu’s high pitch voice indeed sounded like dolphin and he been tease Junsu about it all the time.

Jaejoong just watch Yunho’s laugh with a smile in his face. He just like the way Yunho laugh, full of happiness and it make his heart warm because of it.

Few minutes later, Yunho stop his laughter and he realizes that Jaejoong can go home by now since he already fine. Although, he still want Jaejoong to stay but he didn’t want Jaejoong and Yoochun arguing again because of him.

“Jaejoong-ssi, you can go home now. As you can see, I’m fine already so you don’t have to worry about me anymore. I think Yoochun-ssi is waiting for you to come home and you don’t want to make him feel worry about you, right?”

“It is okay, I’ll wait for Kim Junsu-ssi to come here first only then I’ll go back home. Don’t worry about Yoochun, I can handle. Until then, I’ll stay here and accompany you.”

“Jaejoong-ssi…”

Yunho didn’t know what to say anymore. He knows that not matters what he say, Jaejoong will back out from his decision. He let out a small sigh before turns to look at Jaejoong with a small smile onto his face.

“Okay, you can stay until Junsu have come here.”

“Good. I’ll go buy something for you to eat. I think you’re quite hungry by now. Please wait for me at here.” Jaejoong begins walk towards the door.

“Jaejoong-ssi, there is no need….”

Yunho unable to finish his word when he sees Jaejoong already walks out from his room. His smile grew bigger while looking at the door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

30 minutes later…

Jaejoong come into the room with a plastic bag in his hand. He smiles before walking towards Yunho. He put down the plastic bag on top of the table before takes out the porridge from it.

Jaejoong hands the porridge to Yunho. “I buy a chicken porridge for you. Hope you will like it.”

Yunho takes the porridge from Jaejoong’s hand. “Thank you.” said Yunho with a smile.

Yunho begins to eat the porridge “Ouch!” He forgets to blew the porridge before he eat the porridge since the porridge is still quite hot and that had made his tongue burns.

“What happen?” Jaejoong begins to feel worry after he hear Yunho’s scream and quickly approach Yunho.

“I burn my tongue because I forget to blew the porridge before I eat it.” Yunho said with small smile.

“Aish! Your clumsiness is back again. Can’t you be careful even when you eating?” scold Jaejoong.

“Hey! I also can’t help it.” Yunho said before his lips turns into a pout.

Jaejoong chuckles when he sees Yunho’s pout. “You should eat the porridge before it get cold and please remember to blew it before eat it.”

Yunho just giggle after he hear that. He blew the porridge and eats it. Jaejoong sit down on the chair beside Yunho’s bed before watch Yunho eat the porridge with a small smile on his lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu walks down in the dark alley. He knows it is quite dangerous for him to walk down in the dark alley with few light pole in the dark alley and seldom people walk in it but he didn’t have choice since this alley will allows him to reach the hospital faster.

Junsu is really worry about Yunho right now. He didn’t think that Yunho’s fever can be so worst until Yunho have to stay in the hospital. If he knows this will happen, he should come to visit Yunho this morning and not back down by it because Yunho didn’t allow him to visit him.

Two men appear in front of Junsu and Junsu stop his step. He raises his head to look at the two men in front of him and see that one of the men got a red hair with ear piercings and tattoo on his hand while other man got a sliver hair and ear piercings too.

His guts feeling tell him that he should get away from there as soon as possible by the ways that the two men smile towards him. He try to walk pass the two men but the red hair guy stop his step.

“Well, what do we have here? Why such a cute guy like you be doing at here in this hour?” Said the red hair guy with a smirk onto his face.

“It’s none of your business.” replied Junsu and glaring at both of the men.

“Playing hard to get, huh? I like it.” said the silver hair guy while eyeing Junsu from head to toe with a sneering smile on his lips.

“Look, I’m really needed to go now. I didn’t have the time to entertain both of you. Now, will you excuse me?” bargains Junsu. He really needs to get away from there now after he sees the way the silver hair guy eyeing right now.

Junsu try to walk pass the pass both of them but the red hair guy grabs his arm to prevent him from walk further. Junsu give his best glare to the red hair guy and try to pull him arm from the red hair guy but the man just tighten his hold “Let go of me!”

“Why are you wanted to leave so fast, baby? We still not have our fun yet.”  said the red hair guy with a smirk still planted on his lips while the silver hair guy just snicker at him.

“What do you want from me!” scream Junsu.

Within a second the red hair guy pulls his arms and slams him to the wall and pinned his hand above the wall. Junsu felt the panic rushed though him after he see the way red hair look at him right now.

“What are you doing? You better let go of me now if not, you are going to regret it.

“What are you going to do, baby?” said the silver hair guy who standing beside the red hair guy.

“Help me!!!!” scream Junsu. He hopes that someone will hear his scream and come to save him.

The red hair guy use his hand to closes his mouth but Junsu bites the hand that is on his mouth and the red hair guy take off his hand. He gets angry after the bite and raises his hand to slaps Junsu in the cheek. Junsu is taken aback by the slap and he can feel that a blood slowly trickle down from his lips.

“How dare you bite me just now? We have been so nice to you but it seems you didn’t appreciate it!”

The red hair guy quickly takes out a pocket knife from his pocket and shows it in front of Junsu’s eyes. Junsu stare at the pocket knife with a fear in his eyes.

“Now, keep quiet and stay still, baby. If not, don’t blame us for not giving you a warning.”

Junsu don’t know what he should do now after he sees the pocket knife.  He hopes that someone will walk down this dark alley and save him from the both of the men in front of him.

Someone please save me!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin walk down the street and pass by the dark alley. He stops his steps when he heard someone scream help from the dark alley.  Changmin immediately knows that someone is in danger after he heard the scream and he needs to help that person before something bad has happen to that person. He quickly runs toward to the dark alley and he hope that he will manage to save that person in time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Junsu is in danger. Will Changmin manage to save him on time? Stay turn for another chapter.

Pls leave your comment. Tq ^^