Sharing the happy news

Meant To Be

 

Yunho knock the door while waiting for Junsu to open the door. He can’t wait to share his good news with Junsu.  After waiting for few seconds, the door finally open and Yunho gasped in surprise when he sees the person that had opened the door.

“Cha…Changmin-ssi?” asked Yunho while staring at Changmin with unbelievable eyes.

“Yunho-ssi?”

“What are you doing at here? And where is Junsu?”

“You see…I….mhm…that…” A blush slowly crept up onto Changmin’s cheek as he don’t know how to explain to Yunho what is the reason the he is doing at here.

“Min-baby, who it is?” asked Junsu while approaching Changmin from behind. His eyes widen slightly when he sees Yunho standing in front the door. “Hyung?”

“Did I hear it correctly just now? You were calling Changmin-ssi, Min-baby?” asked Yunho with bewildered expression on his face while pointing his finger to both of them. This situation is getting weirder to him. Not only he see Changmin is inside Junsu’s apartment but Junsu also call Changmin as Min-baby. What had happen actually?

Junsu release a deep sigh. “Come in first. I’ll explain it to you.”

“Sure. You better give me a good explanation about this.” said Yunho before step inside into the apartment.

The three of them walks toward the living room. Junsu turns to look at his lover. “Min-baby, can you be so kind and bring us the drinks? There is something I need to talk privately with Yunho-hyung.”

Changmin nods his head before walking toward the kitchen while Junsu watching him walks away from there with a fond smile on his lip.

“Can you tell me now what had happen between you and Changmin-ssi?” asked Yunho in impatient tone since he can’t wait any longer and he needs to get his answer now.

“Please have a seat first, Hyung.”

Yunho sit down on the sofa and folded his arms across his chest while staring at Junsu who sitting across of him.

“Hyung, the thing that had happen between Changmin and me are….” trail Junsu as he can’t help to control his blush that slowly appear on his cheek.

“Are what? Finish your sentence, damnit!”

Junsu takes a deep breath before continuing. “We had become lovers.”

“What!?”

“It is the true.”

“Since when this is happen?”

“Since last month.”

“And you are telling me about this now? I thought both of us already promises that we wouldn’t keep secret from each other but now, you didn’t even tell me about this. I think you would hide about this matter if I didn’t come across both of you today.”

“It is not like that. It happens so sudden until I still can’t believe that Min and I had become lover. Some more, you were busy with your surprise for your six month anniversary thus that is why I only got this chance to tell you about this.”

“That’s not the proper excuse at all. You should just tell me straight away. It is good news after all, isn’t it?” scold Yunho.

“I’m sorry, hyung. Please don’t be angry at me anymore.” begs Junsu.

“To tell the true, I’m still angry with for keep it as secret but deep inside, I can’t help to feel happy for you.” said Yunho and offers a small smile to Junsu.

 “Thank you, hyung. What is your purpose for coming to here?”

The smile on Yunho grew bigger as he raised his hand to show to Junsu the ring on his finger. Junsu gasped in surprise when he sees the ring on Yunho’s finger.

“Hyung, please don’t tell me that Jaejoong-ssi had…” exclaimed Junsu while still staring at the ring on Yunho’s finger with unbelievable eyes.

“Yes, he does. He had proposes to me last night and I come to here to share this good news with you.”

Junsu squeal a little before he stand up from the sofa and walk toward Yunho. He then hug Yunho from the waist and lays his head on Yunho’s shoulder. “Hyung, I feel happy for you. After finally waiting for so long, Jaejoong-ssi had proposed to you.”

“I still can’t believe that this had happen to me. It is like I’m having dream. A very nice dream.”

“Pabo! Of course, it is not a dream. It is a reality. Jaejoong-ssi had indeed proposed to you.”  

“I know…I know…”

“Ehem!”

Junsu and Yunho turns to look at Changmin who is holding a tray while staring at both of them with jealousy. Junsu giggle a little when he sees the way his lover staring at both of them right now. He quickly let go of his hand before walks toward his lover.

“Jealous?” asked Junsu in amused tone.

“I’m not!” Changmin quickly deny the claim but the blush that slowly appears on his cheek after he finish words. It is true that he feel jealous when he had saw his lover had hugging Yunho from the waist just now although he know perfectly well that his lover and Yunho are only best friend.

Junsu giggle again before he takes the tray from his lover and put it down on the coffee table. He immediately hug his lover from the waist which made the blush on his lover’s cheek grew bigger after that.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

“I’m not cute…” mumbles Changmin with the blush still painted on his cheek.

“Yes, you are.” said Junsu and lays his head on his lover’s shoulder. “But you don’t have to feel jealous because my heart only belongs to you.”

Junsu raised his head and stare at his lover with serious expression on his face to show his lover that he means every word what he had said just now. Changmin gulp before he leans forward to his lover to initiate a kiss but stop when he heard Yunho’s voice.

“Had both of you forgotten that I’m still here?” asked Yunho while staring at both of them with amused expression on his face.

“Hyung! I almost can get a kiss from Min. Why do you have to ruin it?” asked Junsu while glaring at Yunho.

Changmin’s faces turns red after that comment leave his lover’s mouth while Yunho laugh out loud especially after he had saw how red Changmin’s face had become because of the comment.

“I’m sorry but you should control your words. Can’t you see that Changmin-ssi had become red because of your comment just now.” said Yunho as he rubs off the tears from his eyes.

Junsu turns to look at his lover and he chuckle softly when he saw how red his lover’s face had become. He pinched Changmin’s cheek gently. “So cute.”

 “Please stop saying that. I’m not cute at all.” mumbles Changmin as he keep fidget in his spot.

Junsu is about to say another words but stop when Yunho had call for him. “Su, just stop teasing Changmin-ssi. Poor him.”

“Shut up. I can do what I want to my lover and he didn’t mind it at all, right?” said Junsu while staring Changmin. He smiles when he sees Changmin nods his head. “See? He didn’t mind it one bit.”

Yunho just shake his head. “Do whatever you want then since I unable to stop you at all.”

“Changmin-ssi, I heard from Su that both of you had become lover. Congratulations. Please take of my dongseang very well and try to be tolerant with his behavior since Su can be very childish sometimes.”

“Yah!” yelled Junsu.

“Thank you very much. Don’t worry about it; I’ll take care of Su very well because I love him so much.”

Junsu blush slightly before tighten his grip on his lover’s waist. “You’re so sweet.”

Yunho smile when he sees the scene in front of him. He feel happy for his favorite dongseang and at the same time, he feel glad that Changmin had decide to let go of his love toward him and get in the relationship with Junsu.

Junsu then whisper something on his lover’s ear and Changmin turns to look at his lover with unbelievable eyes. “Really?”

Junsu just nods his head as an answer. Yunho looks at the scene in front of him with questioning eyes.

“What are both of you whispering about?”

“Mhm…Yunho-ssi, congratulations on your engagement with Jaejoong-ssi.”

Yunho’s eyes lit up in happiness. “Thank you.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yun-ah, where are you?” asked Jaejoong while looking at his fiancé around the living room. He just comes out from the shower and he want to cuddle with his fiancé for a while but he seems can’t find his fiancé at all.

“In the kitchen.” yelled Yunho.

Jaejoong quickly walks toward the kitchen. He his lip when he sees his fiancé had bend down while searching something at the refrigerator.

Jaejoong slowly approach his fiancé and his fiancé’s . Yunho quickly straighten his position and glaring at his fiancé with small blush on his cheek.

“Yah! What are you doing? Stop being such a ert!”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around his fiancé’s waist and pulls him closer to him. “I can’t help it. You look so y when you are bending down like that.”

“ert!”

“Only toward you.” Jaejoong pecks his fiancé’s lip gently.

Yunho quickly hit his fiancé’s chest. “Yah!”

“What are you looking inside the refrigerator just now?” asked Jaejoong as he tightens his grip on his fiancé’s waist.

“I’m looking for milk and butter. I want to bake some cupcakes to give it to our colleagues tomorrow but it seems like we didn’t have enough milk and butter to do the cupcakes.” said Yunho in frustration tone.

“Why do you want to bake cupcakes for them?”

“As token of thanks. Did you forget that they had done party and give us a lot of gifts for our engagement two days ago?”

“But they do it with sincerity.”

“I know but I’ll feel much better if I give something to them as token of thanks since they work so hard to prepare the party. I should just go to the grocery store across the street to buy the ingredients.” said Yunho and he quickly pulls away from his fiancé’s holds.

Yunho is about to walks out from the apartment but Jaejoong stops his movement by grabbing his hand. “You stay here. I’ll go buy it instead.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you.” said Yunho and plant a soft kiss on his fiancé’s cheek.

Jaejoong smile before he grabs their apartment’s key and walks out from the apartment. Yunho is about to walk back to kitchen but he stop his step when he see his fiancé’s wallet on top the coffee table.

“That stupid bastard had forgotten his wallet. How is he going buy all the ingredients? It seems like I has to chase him and give this wallet to him.” mutters Yunho to himself before he grabs the wallet and walks out from the apartment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*ring ring*

Jaejoong takes out his phone from his pocket. He smiles when he sees the caller id.

“Yun-ah, why did you call? Do you want me to buy something else beside the ingredients?”

“Have you forgotten something? Such as your wallet.”

Jaejoong quickly search everywhere for his wallet and he realize what his fiancé had said just now is the true. “, I’m indeed forgetting to bring my wallet.”

“You should be careful next time. How are you going to buy the ingredients without your wallet?” scold Yunho.

“You can scold me you want later since I’ll come back to take my wallet.”

“There is no need for that. Look across the street.”

Jaejoong raised one of his eyebrows. “Huh? Why?”

“Just do it.”

Jaejoong turns his head and his lip form into small smile again when he sees his fiancé standing across the street while waving the wallet to him.

“Stay there. I’ll cross the road and give this wallet to you.” said Yunho and he ends the call.

Yunho puts back the phone inside his pocket before cross the road without realizing that a car is coming toward him. Jaejoong’s eyes widen slightly when he sees the car that coming toward his fiancé.

“Yun-ah, be careful!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n pls don't kill me for ending this chapter at here...Don't worry, I don't like to kill off my main charcters at all.

P.s Only one or two chapter leave before I end this story.

Pls leave a comment. Tq. ^^