Coming back

Meant To Be

 

Yunho just step out from the shower. He goes towards the wardrobe to take out his cloth to wear and suddenly the door is open.

“Yunho-ssi, I…” Jaejoong stop his word when he sees Yunho standing there half with only towel on his waist. He can see that Yunho got some muscles on his body and he didn’t know how to express it how breathtaking Yunho looks right now. His eyes slowly follow the water that trailing down along Yunho’s body until it reaches the towel.

“Jaejoong-ssi…” His heart feels like want to jumps out from his chest. His face turns red when he realizes that Jaejoong is staring at him.

Jaejoong snaps out of his thought when he hears Yunho’s voice. His heart beats wildly in his chest. “Um…I was planning to tell you that I have bought cake just now. We can eat it together. That’s all.”

Jaejoong quickly close the door and take a deep breath to calm himself down. He keeps telling himself that he shouldn’t think about Yunho that way. He already got a fiancé and he can’t betray Yoochun like that. He shakes his head to chase out the thought before walking towards the kitchen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho walks slowly to the kitchen. His face is still red because of the incident just now. He didn’t how he should face Jaejoong right now. Yes, it is true that Jaejoong had seen him without cloth before when they were lovers but he still not uses it.

Yunho is so in his thought that he didn’t realize that he already reaches the dining area. He almost bumps into the chair if Jaejoong didn’t stop him on time.

“Aish, watch where you are going. Are you planning to get hurt again?” scold Jaejoong before take a seat.

“Sorry, I was so lost in my thought.” Yunho scratch his head and take a seat in front of Jaejoong.

“I need to say sorry to you about the incident just now because I come into your room without knocking first.” Jaejoong feels guilty about the incident just now. He should knock the door first but he forgets to do it.

“It is okay. It is my fault too for not locking the door.” Yunho bows his head. His face turns red again when he thinking about the incident just now.

“It seems both of us are in fault then. Let us drop this subject and eat the cake that I bought just now. The cake shop is really famous and their cakes are delicious. I think you should try it.” Jaejoong takes out the cake from the box and cut into few slices.

“Then I will go preparing the tea.” Yunho stand up from his chair. He accidentally hit the foot of the chair and he began to fall forwards.

Jaejoong quickly stand up from his chair when he sees that and runs towards Yunho. He pulls Yunho by his waist to save him from collides with the floor. Yunho’s heart stop beating for a seconds and Jaejoong releases his hold.

“Aish, I just scold you for being so clumsy and now you are doing it again.” Jaejoong scolds Yunho who just standing there. He didn’t know why Yunho has to be so clumsy. He didn’t like to see Yunho’s getting hurt again. It’s making his heart aches because of it.

“I’m sorry. I’ll go preparing the tea now. Thank you for saving me just now.”

Yunho enters the kitchen while Jaejoong just watch him from his behind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is sitting on the bed in the room. It’s almost a week that Jaejoong and he stay together and Yoochun will be coming back tomorrow. He sighs. He is sad that time that Jaejoong and he staying together are going to over soon.

In these few days, he is happy that he can spend more time with Jaejoong and the relationship between Jaejoong and him are getting closer. Both of them will talk, watching the shows together and teasing each other. Yunho smiles slightly when he remember certain memory of these few days hits his mind. His thought stops when he heard a knock onto the door.

“Come in.”

Jaejoong opens the door and walks into the room. “Am I disturbing you?”

“Not. I’m not doing anything at all.” Yunho send a smile to Jaejoong.

“Great. Do you want to go to park with me?”

“For what?”

“Just walking around or watching the stars in the sky.”

“Okay. Let me change my cloth first.”

“Then I’ll wait you outside.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong and Yunho are sitting on the bench while watching the stars on the sky.

“Ah…The sky looks so beautiful tonight.” Yunho said with his eyes still on the sky.

“I agree. The time sure flies so fast. It is almost a week that you are staying together with me.” Jaejoong turns to look at Yunho with a smile onto his face

“It sure is. Yoochun-ssi is going to come back tomorrow isn’t it?” Yunho become depressed when he realizes that. He just can’t spend more time with Jaejoong anymore.

“Yes but Yunho-ssi, I glad that you’re staying together with me in this one week because that made me happy that I can spend more time with you.” Jaejoong smiles grew bigger after he finishes his word.

“Really? I’m happy too.” Yunho smile back to Jaejoong. He is happy to hear Jaejoong’s words just now.

“Hey, look! There is ice cream car. Do you want to eat ice cream?” Jaejoong points his finger to ice cream car.

“In middle of night?”

“What wrong with it?”

“Nothing.” Yunho just shrug his shoulder.

“You’re weird. So do you want to eat ice cream or not?”

“Sure. Give me chocolate flavor.”

“Okay. Wait for me at here.”

Jaejoong stand up from the bench and walks towards to the ice cream car. Few minutes later, he comes back with two ice cream cones in his hand.

“Here, your ice cream.” Jaejoong pass one of the cones to Yunho after sit down again on the bench.

“Thank you.” said Yunho after taking the ice cones from Jaejoong’s hand.

Both of them begin to eat the ice cream until Jaejoong suddenly laugh making Yunho stop eating his ice cream and turns to look at Jaejoong.

“Why are you laughing suddenly?” Yunho wondered what has made suddenly Jaejoong laughing.

“Are you a little kid? You eat ice cream until it got onto your face.” Jaejoong stop laughing. He feels amused with Yunho right now. He didn’t know that Yunho can be such a messy eater.

Yunho blushes slightly when he listens to what Jaejoong says just now. He just can’t believe that how messy he can be. He tries to wipes it by using his sleeves but Jaejoong stop him.

“Aish, don’t do that. You are going to dirty your shirt.” Jaejoong takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and begin to wipes off the ice cream from Yunho’s face.

Yunho’s mind wanders back to his old memory when Jaejoong wipes off the ice cream from his face.

Flashback

“Ha…ha….” Jaejoong is laugh after he sees his Yunnie’s face.

“What at you laughing at?” Yunho send a glare to his boyfriend.

 “You’re such a messy eater. You got ice cream at corner of your mouth. Ha…ha….”

“Yah! Stop laughing at me.” Yunho’s mouth turns into pouts after he saw how hard Jaejoong laughing at him.

Yunho is getting frustrated with Jaejoong who still not stop laughing at him. “Stop laughing! If not, I’m going back!” Yunho stand up from the bench since Jaejoong still not stop laughing at him if after his warning.

Jaejoong quickly pull Yunho’s hand to stop him from walks away from there.

“Yunnie, sit back down. I’m just teasing you. Please don’t be mad at me.” Jaejoong let go of his hold onto Yunho’s hand.

“Humps…” Yunho cross his arms onto his chest and turns his head away from looking at his boyfriend.

“Yunnie-ah, please forgive me.” Jaejoong begins to whines but Yunho shows no response at all. Jaejoong decides to try again. “Yunnie-ah…”

“Fine. You’re such bastard. Always likes teasing me.” Yunho sit back down on the bench. He is not really mad at his Joongie at all. He knew his Joongie likes to a lot and he already use to it.

“Let me help you wipes off the ice cream.” Jaejoong use the tissue to wipes off the ice cream. He smirk when see his Yunnie began to blush. His Yunnie looks so cute right now and he can’t hold it anymore. He pulls Yunho’s face close to him and begins to kiss Yunho.

Yunho’s eyes widen because of the kiss. After realize that they are on the park that people can saw them, he quickly pulls away from the kiss.

“Yah! We are on the park. People can saw us.” Yunho’s face turns red by now.

“So? Let them watch. I don’t mind at all. At least they can know that you are mine.” Jaejoong said with an indifferent look onto his face.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!”

End of flashback

“Yunho-ssi…Yunho-ssi….”

Yunho snaps out from the memory and look at Jaejoong. “Yes?”

“Your ice cream is melting. I think you should eat it soon.”

“You’re right.” Yunho quickly the ice cream in his hands. His expression changes into sad when he remembers the memory again without realizing that Jaejoong is watching at him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I’ve a great night today. Thank you for bringing me to the park.” Yunho turns to look at Jaejoong and smiles to him.

“You’re welcome. I’m having a great night also.” Jaejoong opens his apartment’s door.

“Jae, you’re back. I was….” Yoochun stop his words when he see Jaejoong and Yunho come into the apartment.

“Chun, you’re back.” Jaejoong is shock to see Yoochun in the living room.

“Why is Yunho-ssi come back with you?” Yoochun begins feel angry after he see Jaejoong and Yunho come back together. Did something happen in this one week when he is not around.

“Yunho-ssi, go pack you thing first. I’ll send you back home.” Jaejoong turns to look at Yunho and Yunho nodded his head before walks pass Yoochun and goes into the guest room.

“What!! He is staying here! Kim Jaejoong, can you explain to me what has happen?” yelled Yoochun and look at Jaejoong.

“I’ll explain to you later. Let me send Yunho-ssi home first.” Jaejoong don’t know what he should do now. He never thinks that Yoochun will come back earlier. He clearly can see that Yoochun is angry at him.

Few minutes later, Yunho comes out from the guest room with a bag in his hand. “I’m ready, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Let us go then. See you later, Chun.”

Jaejoong walks out from the apartment. Yunho bows his head to Yoochun before follow Jaejoong’s steps.

Yoochun just there watching both of them walks out from the apartment. He need to know what has happen between both of them right now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N Chun come back earlier and saw Jae & Yun together. What will happen?

Stay turned for another chapter

Pls leave comments. tq ^^