Stupid Argument

Meant To Be

 

Junsu and Sooyoung keep walking around the shopping mall to look for the perfect gift for Changmin but they still can’t find anything yet at all. After searching for few hours, they finally manage to buy the gift and both of them decided to have their lunch at the coffee shop.

“Junsu-oppa, thank you for accompany me today.” said Sooyoung with a small smile on her lip.

“There is no need to thank me at all because I also need to buy a present for Changmin-ssi too.” said Junsu and offers a small smile to Sooyoung.

“Then can you come to our house on Changmin-oppa’s birthday? I’m planning to prepare a small party for him by inviting his close friends.”

“Sure, why not. I’m free that day after all.” said Junsu. There is no way I’m going to miss Changmin-ssi’s birthday when I already prepare the special gift to him.

Sooyoung’s eyes lit up after she heard that. “Really? You’ll come?”

“Yes, I’ll come. Didn’t I say so just now?” said Junsu and shake his head in amusement about Sooyoung’s behavior right now.

“I’m glad to hear that. Junsu-oppa, I need to go washroom first before we can go back home.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you at here.”

“Mhm…”

Sooyoung stand up from her seat and slowly walks towards the washroom. Junsu takes a sip from the cup of coffee that he orders just now while waiting for Sooyoung to come out from the washroom. He put down the cup on the table after he had heard his phone ringing tone to indicate that a message has come in.

Junsu takes out his phone from his jeans pocket and a small smile begins to form on his lip when he sees the message is coming from Changmin. He quickly opens the message to read it.

I’m so boring right now since there is not much patient come to my clinic today. You wouldn’t mind to accompany me right now?

From Changmin

An idea begins to cross on Junsu’s mind after he had read the message from Changmin. He want to torment Changmin a little bit and quickly type his reply.

Well, too bad. I can’t accompany you because I’m having a date right now. Go find someone else to accompany you. :P

From Junsu.

Junsu giggled a little after he had sent the message to Changmin. After waiting for few minutes, he didn’t get a reply at all. He begins to think that Changmin had mad at him for sending that kind of message to him but Junsu only want to play a small joke on Changmin. Junsu begin type another message to explain the real situation to Changmin but stop his movement when his phone suddenly ringing.

“Omo!” said Junsu and touch his chest to calm his heart down before answering the call. “Hello?”

“Who is it?” Changmin asked straight away without greeting Junsu at all.

“Huh?”

“I’m asking you who is it the person that you are having date with right now?” asked Changmin in irritated tone as he is getting impatient with Junsu who didn’t answer his question at all.

“You call me just to ask me about this? Why?” asked Junsu as he begins to wonder why Changmin call him just to ask him about this matter.

“I’m curious. That’s all.”

“Really? Well, it doesn’t related to you at all who am I going to date with right now.” said Junsu as he try to torment Changmin again.

“Yah! Will you just tell me? I’m worry about you because I’m scared that you are been fooled by that person without knowing that person got a bad intention or not.”

“Are you trying to indicated that I’m stupid by saying like that?” asked Junsu. He can feel his blood’s boil in anger after he heard the words that come out from Changmin’s mouth just now.

“I didn’t mean it like that. It is just that you look so innocent and naïve made you an easier target for people to fool you.”

“Bastard!” yelled Junsu in anger before press the red button to end the call. He just can’t believe that Changmin had indicated that he is stupid by saying how easier it is for him to being fool by people. He is not that naïve until he can’t see whether people got a bad intention on him or not.

Junsu was so angry with Changmin until he didn’t realize that Sooyoung has comes out from the washroom while staring at him with concern eyes since she can see how angry Junsu is right now.

“Junsu-oppa, who is it the one been calling you until you hang up the call in anger like that?”

Junsu turns to look at Sooyoung. “Someone who is not that important. Let us go back home now.”

Junsu quickly stand from his seat and walks towards the entrance since he didn’t have the mood anymore and all he wants to is to get home right now while Sooyoung following him from behind and wondering who had call Junsu until Junsu had become angry like this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin keep looking at his phone while wondering whether he should call Junsu to apologize or not but he is scare that Junsu still angry at him and he didn’t want to answer Changmin’s call at all.

Changmin release a sigh when he remembers about the incident in this afternoon. He really didn’t mean to say it like that but he is so irritated  about the fact Junsu had been going out of date in this afternoon until he forget to watch his mouth.

Changmin didn’t know why but he just didn’t like the fact of Junsu is going out a date with someone else beside him. Just the thought of Junsu going out a date with someone had made his blood boil in anger.

“Oppa!” yelled Sooyoung while standing beside the sofa. She already calls her brother for few times but it seems like her brother is so deep in his thought until he didn’t respond to her call at all.

Changmin quickly snap out from his thought and look at his sister. “What?”

“What were you thinking just now? I’ve been calling for you for few times but you didn’t respond to my call at all.”

“It is not your businees. What do you want anyway?” asked Changmin nonchalantly.

A pout begin to form on Sooyoung’s lip. “I want to ask you whether you want to eat the cake that I buy when I was out with Junsu-oppa in this afternoon.”

Changmin’s eyes widen slightly after he heard the words that comes out from his sister’s mouth. “Repeat the words you say just now.”

“The cake that I buy just now?” asked Sooyoung in curious tone.

“No, the words after that.” said Changmin in impatient tone.

“I’m out with Junsu-oppa?”

“You were going out with Junsu-ssi just now?” asked Changmin as he tries to confirm again with his sister what he heard just now is correct.

“Yes, we went going out together to buy present for your birthday. Why are you asking? Is there something wrong?”

“! I need to go out now.” said Changmin and he quickly stand up from the sofa.

“Wait! Where are you going at this hour? It is so late already.” asked Sooyoung but she didn’t get her answer at all as Changmin quickly grab his car key and walks out from the apartment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu quickly opens the door after he had heard someone knocking his door. His eyes widen in shock when he see it is Changmin who is holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

“Changmin-ssi, what are you doing at here at this hour?” asked Junsu while staring at Changmin with unbelievable eyes.

“Here, it is for you. As a token of my apology.” said Changmin while hand the roses to Junsu with a small blush on his cheek.

“Token of apology?” asked Junsu after he had taken the red roses from Changmin’s hand.

“Well, it seems like I’ve offended you at this afternoon.” said Changmin hesitantly as he scared that Junsu still angry at him.

“Ha….Ha….I already forgot about that matter already.” exclaimed Junsu while waving his hand offhandedly.

Changmin’s eyes lit up. “Is that meaning you are not angry with me anymore?”

“Well, it’s my fault for lying to you in first place that I’m on date when I actually just going out with your sister and when I got time to think about you say to me this afternoon; I know that you are only concern for me. That’s why I not angry anymore.” said Junsu and offers a small smile to Changmin.

“Sooyoung had told me about this before I come to here.” said Changmin while scratching his neck.

“I’m actually quite touched that you’ve come all the way just too apologize to me.” said Junsu shyly.

“Is that so? I’m glad to hear that. I should take my leave now since it is getting late already.” said Changmin. He can feel that his stomach is fluttering in happiness because of Junsu’s word just now.

 “Okay. Good night. See you tomorrow.”

Junsu begin to turn around but his movement is stop when Changmin grab his arm. He turns to look at Changmin with questioning eyes. He grasp in shock when he can feel Changmin plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Good night. See you tomorrow.” said Changmin after he had let go of Junsu’s arm. Changmin quickly walks out from there with a small blush on his cheek while wondering why he kissed Junsu’s cheek just now.

Junsu just watch Changmin walks away from there with a small smile on his lip while touching his cheek. He inhales the red roses in his hand before going inside his apartment with the smile still planted on his lip.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yun-ah, will you stop giving me the silent treatment? You didn’t talk to me in this whole day.”  begs Jaejoong as he staring at his boyfriend who is sitting beside him. He didn’t know what he had done wrong to his boyfriend until his boyfriend didn’t voice out a single word to him today.

“Not until you agree with my request!” said Yunho before fold his arm across his chest. He hopes that his plan will work to make Jaejoong agree with his request since this the only plan that he can thought of for the whole night yesterday.

“What is it?”

“About the matter that I mention to you last night.”

“But I already tell you that I didn’t need to regain my memory back. Why are you keep forcing me to agree to do hypnosis so that I can regain my memory back?” asked Jaejoong while wondering why his boyfriend keep forcing him to do the hypothesis when it is very clear to his boyfriend that he didn’t want to regain his memory back.

“Then I’ll stop talking with you from this day onwards until you’re agree with my request.” said Yunho as he stand up from the sofa.

Jaejoong quickly grab Yunho’s hand and pull him to sit back on the sofa. “Aish! Fine….Fine…I’ll agree to anything you want me to do. Just don’t give me the silent treatment anymore. I can’t take it when you are not talking to me at all.”

“Really?” asked Yunho with his eyes twinkle in happiness.

“Yes.” said Jaejoong. His lip slowly forms into small smile as he can see how happy his boyfriend is right now.

Yunho plant a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s cheek and pulls away with a small blush on his cheek. “Thank you for agreeing my request.”

“You’re welcome.” said Jaejoong before grab Yunho’s head from behind and capturing Yunho’s lip into his own.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n It seems Min slowly fall in love with Su without realise about it at all....Don't you all think that Yun is cute by giving a slient treatment to Jae?

Pls leave a comment. TQ. ^^