Staying together

Meant To Be

Yunho and Jaejoong are in the dining area eating their breakfast. Jaejoong just keep staring at Yunho. Yunho stop eating when he realizes Jaejoong is staring at him. Yunho blushes slightly.

“Jaejoong-ssi, why are you staring at me?” Is there something in my face?” said Yunho while touching his face and his cheek tainted pink by now.

“There is nothing on your face.” Jaejoong feels embarrassed that he caught by Yunho while staring at him.

“Then why are you are staring at me like that?” Yunho begins to wonder why Jaejoong staring at him like that.

“Mm….” Jaejoong don’t know how to explain to Yunho that the reason he staring at Yunho because he looks so y right now with only tank top that clench to his body perfectly well and pajamas pant.

“Jaejoong-ssi?”

“Look at time. It is already 7.15 a.m. We don’t want to get late for work, isn’t it? We should get ready right now. Thanks for the breakfast.”

Jaejoong quickly stands up from his chair and go into his bedroom leaving Yunho who just sit there dumfounded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

* Ding dong *

Changmin waits the door to opens with pink roses in his hand. He is stunned to see the person that opens the door is not the person that he wants to meet.

“Yah! Why are you doing at here? Where is Yunho-ssi?” Changmin glares at Junsu.

“I’m the one who should ask that. What are you doing at here?” Junsu begins to feel frustrated that he keep meeting Changmin non-stop.

“Answer my question first. Where is Yunho-ssi?” Changmin is getting impatient right now. He wants to meet Yunho now not the man in front of him.

“Who are you to ordering me?”

“Just answer my question! If not, you are going to regret it for messing up with me!” Changmin sends an angry glare to Junsu.

“Hyung is not here. He will be away for a week. He is asking me to take care of his apartment while he is gone.” Junsu said with an indifferent look onto his face.

“I see.” Changmin is disappointed after listen to Junsu’s words just now.”

“Is that pink roses in your hand? Don’t tell me, you are planning to give it to Yunho hyung.”

“That is not your business.”

“Are you having a crush towards Yunho hyung? Let me tell you something, you better give it up. Yunho hyung is in love with someone else and his heart only belongs to that person.”

“Why should I believe you?”

“Well, it’s up to you to believe my words or not. Don’t say that I didn’t give you warning at all. I think you didn’t need these pink roses anymore since Yunho hyung is not here. Let me take it for you.” Junsu quickly take the pink roses from Changmin’s hand.

“Wait!”

“Thank you for the roses.” Junsu slams the door shuts.

“Yah! Yah! Opens the door!” Changmin keep knocking the door but Junsu didn’t open the door again.

Changmin sighs angrily. He looks at the door for the last time before walks away from there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong has gone out for a while to meet some of his friends while Yunho is mops the floor in the living room with some songs plays in the background. Yunho begins to dance when it’s his favorites song is playing. He dance for few beat without realizing that the apartment’s door is open.

“Yunho-ssi, I’m….” Jaejoong stops talking when he sees Yunho is dancing in the living room with a mop in his hand. He feels amused that Yunho can dance. Jaejoong claps his hand when Yunho has stopped dancing.

Yunho is shock when he heard a clapping sound coming from his behind. He turns his head and sees Jaejoong is standing there with an amused smile onto his face. Yunho blushes when he realizes that Jaejoong had watching him dancing just now.

“Jaejoong-ssi, when did you come back?” Yunho keep fidget while still holding the mop in his hand.

“Just now. I didn’t know that you know how to dance.” Jaejoong chuckles when he sees how nervous Yunho is.

“Well, I learn it before.”

“You know how to self defense, know how to cook, does the housework and now know how to dance. You’re getting more interesting to me.”

“Huh?” Yunho blinks his eyes when he heard that. Did he hear it right? Did Jaejoong really say the words just now?

“Err….” Jaejoong realizes his mistake. He shouldn’t tell Yunho right that and now he doesn’t know how to explain it. “I should go change my cloth and take a shower. Maybe after that I’ll practice my violin. Tell me when the dinner’s ready.”

“Okay.”

Yunho just watch Jaejoong walks away from the living room with a meaningful onto his face.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is chopping the onion that will be using in his dishes later. He didn’t realize that Jaejoong is approaching him from behind.

“Do you want my help?” Jaejoong asks from behind while watching Yunho chopping the onion.

“Yah!” Yunho scream in shock. His heart is beating faster right now. He turns to look at Jaejoong to give his glares but meet eyes to eyes with Jaejoong. Yunho quickly turns away with a blush onto his face.

“Don’t scare me right that. I almost got a heart attack.” Yunho touch his chest to calm his heart down.

“I’m sorry. I just want to come here to see whether I can help or not?” Jaejoong smiles slightly when he see Yunho’s behavior right now.

“No need. You just go sit down and wait for me to finish preparing the dinner.” Said Yunho while continue cutting the onion. “Joongie, please don’t stand at here anymore, you’re making me nervous.” thought Yunho.

“You really didn’t want my help?”  

“I say…ouch!” Yunho accidentally cut his finger.

“Did you accidentally cut your finger? Let me have a look” Jaejoong quickly takes Yunho’s hand to have a look at his finger. “It is bleeding.”

“Please…” Yunho can’t finish his word when Jaejoong put his finger onto his mouth. Yunho gasped and his face turns red.

“I’ll go grab first aid kit. Wait at here.” Jaejoong release Yunho’s hand and walks out from the kitchen.

Yunho just stares at his finger and thinking about what has happen just now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“You’re so clumsy. Always get hurt. First get a blistered onto your hand, second, get your hand injured because punching Lee-ssi and now, cut your finger.” Jaejoong put the plasters on the Yunho’s finger.

“Hey! I also didn’t like it! What kind of person that likes to hurt themselves without a reason?” Yunho quickly pull his hand from Jaejoong’s hold. “It’s your fault anyway.”

“Huh? How can that be my fault?” Jaejoong raises one of his eyebrows when he heard that.

“Because you standing in there is making me nervous.” Yunho quickly raise his hand to closes his mouth after he realizes what he has said just now.

“I’m making you nervous? Am I really intimidating to you? ” Jaejoong give an amused smile to Yunho.

“That….I should get back prepare the dinner.” Yunho stand up from the chair and began walk back to the kitchen but Jaejoong stop him by pull his hand.

“There is no need for that. We’ll go out to eat since you’ve hurt yourself.” Jaejoong let go of Yunho’s hand.

“What? I just cut my finger not breaking my arm. I still can cook.” Yunho pouts slightly when he heard Jaejoong’s words. His heart beats wildly in his chest when he sees Jaejoong is approaching him.

“What are you trying to do?” Yunho slowly took a step back. He is getting nervous right now. Jaejoong just keep coming closer and closer to him while he keep step backwards until his back hit the wall.

“Are you going to against my decision?” Jaejoong stops in front of Yunho.

“I….” Yunho gulps when Jaejoong is learning over to him

“Yes, Yunho-ssi?” Jaejoong said with a teasing tone. He smirks when he sees how nervous Yunho is

“Fine, we’ll go out to eat! I’ll go change my cloth.” Yunho quickly walks pass Jaejoong with a blush onto his face and go to his room.

Jaejoong just chuckles when he sees that. Yunho is indeed getting more interesting to him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A lot of Jaeho moments in this chapter. Hope you'll like it.

Pls leave a comment. Tq. ^^